现在我想显示BRAM数据,我发现了一个帖子https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Sys ... nt/m-p/440132#M1936
但是当我按照步骤操作时,我找不到我的BRAM。
见下图。
有人能告诉我其他显示BRAM数据的方法吗?
非常感谢你!

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi everyone,

I want to initialize BRAM with coe file, but there are two problems.

First, when I load the coe file, there is an error that the file does not exist. See the picture below:

Can someone help me solve the problem?

Second, I delete the error file, because there are two coe files under "file group". Everything is fine and I get the bit file. Now I want to show the BRAM data, I find a post  https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Sys ... t/m-p/440132#M1936. But when I follow the steps, I cannot find my BRAM. See picture below.

Can someone tell me other ways to show the BRAM data? Thank you very much!

回帖(6)

石俊梅

2019-4-18 11:34:18
你好@ pligroup
从快照看起来您正在使用分布式内存生成器IP。
这将在LUT而非BRAM单元中实现内存。
因此,您不会在“查找”对话框中看到BRAM选项。
如果要使用BRAM实现内存,请使用“Block memory generator IP”。
谢谢,迪皮卡.----------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------- Google之前的问题
张贴。
如果某人的帖子回答了您的问题,请将帖子标记为“接受为解决方案”。
如果你看到一个特别好的和信息丰富的帖子,考虑给它Kudos(左边的明星)
在原帖中查看解决方案

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi @pligroup

From the snapshot it looks like you are using Distributed memory generator IP. This will implement memory in LUT's not BRAM cells. Hence you dont see BRAM option in the Find dialog box. 

If you want to use BRAM to implement the memory use "Block memory generator IP".
Thanks,
Deepika.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left)View solution in original post
举报

石俊梅

2019-4-18 11:43:10
你好@ pligroup
从快照看起来您正在使用分布式内存生成器IP。
这将在LUT而非BRAM单元中实现内存。
因此,您不会在“查找”对话框中看到BRAM选项。
如果要使用BRAM实现内存,请使用“Block memory generator IP”。
张贴。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi @pligroup

From the snapshot it looks like you are using Distributed memory generator IP. This will implement memory in LUT's not BRAM cells. Hence you dont see BRAM option in the Find dialog box. 

If you want to use BRAM to implement the memory use "Block memory generator IP".
Thanks,
Deepika.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left)
举报

刘双正

2019-4-18 11:55:21
喜@ vemulad
不,我选择“Block memory generator IP”。
请看下面的图片:名称是blk_men_gen_0

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

hi @vemulad

No, I choose "Block memory generator IP". Please the picture below:  the name is blk_men_gen_0
举报

石俊梅

2019-4-18 12:08:34
你好@ pligroup
你能分享项目档案吗?
张贴。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi @pligroup

Can you share the project archive?
Thanks,
Deepika.
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left)
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分