3.来自某些制造商的PC,例如
英特尔和华硕。
根据我对该主题的微小知识,我自己的观点是,某些驱动程序或驱动程序需要更新。
任何类似的经历或任何想法。
英特尔有何评论?
/比约恩

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I have been in contact with both LG support and MS support about this issue so far they have not been able to solve it.
I try with this forum as the issue seems to connected to the manufacture of the HW/PC.

I bought a external Blu-ray UltraHD drive, LG B60B10 to use with NUC8I7HVK.
I am aware of that Blu-ray UltraHD discs does not work (  :-(  ) with NUC8I7HVK, so that's not the issue.
The issue is that new Blu-ray disk is not possible to play with this combo. The symptom is sever reading problem and no video is shown.
I have tried with some older Blu-ray disks, about 10 years or older, and they can be played without problems.
This indicate that the copy protection scheme could be the problem. The new ones use besides AACS also Cinavia.
The old ones use only some versions of AACS.
The problems seems also be related to Windows 10.
Discs with DVD Video format can be played without problems.

I have tested the LG Drive on my three other computers.
Two different ASUS mini PC:s with W10 and neither can play new Blu-ray as the NUC.
On one I switched to another disk with W 8.1 and Blu-ray was possible with toplay.

So far in the investigation it seemed that problem only was connected to W10.

Then I tested with my oldest computer (10 years old) with a Gigabyte motherboard.
I tested with both W 10 and W8.1 and Blu-ray discs were possible to play with both versions!.

This leads to the conclusion that is not only problem with W10 it depends on the manufacture of the PC.

The first advice from MS was to check that I had the latest drivers, e.g. for USB.
But have the latest, I have with Intel update advisor and I also use  Driver Booster, which finds other driver updates.
So nothing  to do here.

To summarize.

The issue seems to be a combination of:

1. Windows 10
2. New Blu-ray discs
3. PC from some manufactures, e.g. Intel and ASUS.

My own opinion, with my tiny knowledge of the subject, is that some driver or driver(s) requires update.

Any similar experience or any ideas. Any comments from Intel?

/Bjorn

回帖(5)

汤宇

2018-11-1 16:07:07
HelloGunnar68感谢您加入英特尔®社区。 
请与我们分享蓝光设备的制造商参考链接。
你使用什么类型的连接?
您有权访问光盘数据吗?
设备如何在设备管理器上显示?
如果可能,请分享屏幕截图。如果您使用非蓝光光盘,您有任何问题吗?请在此线程中附上英特尔®系统支持实用程序将生成的TXT文件:https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download
/ 25293 / Intel-System-Support-UtilitySteps保存报告:运行该实用程序。
单击“扫描”以获取扫描的系统。
扫描完成后,单击“下一步”。
使用“保存”选项,将报告保存到桌面。
要附加文件,您必须单击响应框右下角的“附加”选项。允许我与您分享英特尔®NUC套件NUC8i7HVK的英特尔®产品兼容性工具,用于验证外围设备。
单位http://compatibleproducts.intel.com/ProductDetails/ExportPeripheralInfo?moduleName=Intel%C2%AE%20NUC&productType=Kits&productName=Intel%C2%AE%20NUC%20Kit%20NUC8i7HVK#希望他的帮助。
此致,莱昂纳多C.

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello Gunnar68

Thank you for joining the Intel® community.

• Please share with us the manufacturer reference link of the blu-ray device. 
  • What type of connection are you using? 
  • Do you have access to the disc data? 
  • How does the device show on the device manager? Share a screenshot if possible. 
  • If you use a non blu-ray disc do you have any problem? 
Please attach to this thread the TXT file the Intel® System Support Utility will generate: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility
Steps to save the report:

• Run the utility.
  • Click on “Scan” to get the scanned system.
  • Once the scan is complete click on “next”.
  • Use the “save” option, save the report to your desktop.
  • To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom right-hand corner of the response box.

Allow me to share with you the Intel® Product Compatibility Tool for the Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i7HVK for the validated peripherals on the unit  

http://compatibleproducts.intel.com/ProductDetails/ExportPeripheralInfo?moduleName=Intel%C2%AE%20NUC&productType=Kits&productName=Intel%C2%AE%20NUC%20Kit%20NUC8i7HVK#

Hope his help.

Regards,
Leonardo C.
举报

李玉鑫

2018-11-1 16:19:54
引用: jerry1978 发表于 2018-11-1 08:30
请与我们分享蓝光设备的制造商参考链接。
你使用什么类型的连接?

请您加入英特尔®社区。
请与我们分享蓝光设备的制造商参考链接。
LG Slim便携式蓝光/ DVD刻录机&
3D蓝光光盘播放&
DVD M-DISC™支持|
LG美国
你使用什么类型的连接?
它连接到USB 3.它有USB 2接口。
您有权访问光盘数据吗?
附加两个文件,一个包含大量数据,另一个包含有关复制保护方案的信息。
设备如何在设备管理器上显示?
如果可能,分享截图。

为驱动器附加几个屏幕截图,关于驱动器和一些USB镜头。
如果您使用非蓝光光盘,您有任何问题吗?
不,DVD视频有效。
请在此线程中附上英特尔®系统支持实用程序将生成的TXT文件:https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility
保存报告的步骤:
运行该实用程序。单击“扫描”以获取扫描的系统。扫描完成后,单击“下一步”。使用“保存”选项,将报告保存到桌面。
要附加文件,必须单击响应框右下角的“附加”选项。
请允许我与您分享英特尔®NUC套件NUC8i7HVK的英特尔®产品兼容性工具,用于设备上经过验证的外围设备
见答案2 
http://compatibleproducts.intel.com/ProductDetails/ExportPeripheralInfo?moduleName=Intel%C2%AE%20NUC&productType=Kits&productName=Intel%C2%AE%20NUC%20Kit%20NUC8i7HVK#
是的,这是不支持UHD蓝光的驱动器,因为NUC8I7HVK不支持UHD蓝光,所以这是有道理的。 
应该可以包括UHD蓝光驱动器,但需要注意不支持UHD蓝光格式。     
Skärmbild(22).png 
1.8 MB      
Skärmbild(20).png 
1.8 MB      
Skärmbild(19).png 
1.8 MB      
BDINFO PASSENGERS 2.txt.zip 
711个字节       
BDINFO.PASSENGERS_2016.20170223.txt.zip 
8.5 K.

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

hank you for joining the Intel® community.

• Please share with us the manufacturer reference link of the blu-ray device.

LG Slim Portable Blu-ray / DVD Writer & 3D Blu-ray Disc Playback & DVD M-DISC™ Support | LG US

• What type of connection are you using?

It's connected to USB 3. It has USB 2 interface.

• Do you have access to the disc data?

Attach two files, one with extensive data and one short with info about the copy protection schemes.

• How does the device show on the device manager? Share a screenshot if possible.

Attach several screenshots for the Drive, about the Drive and some USB shots.

• If you use a non blu-ray disc do you have any problem?

No, DVD-Video works.

Please attach to this thread the TXT file the Intel® System Support Utility will generate: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Steps to save the report:

• Run the utility.

• Click on “Scan” to get the scanned system.

• Once the scan is complete click on “next”.

• Use the “save” option, save the report to your desktop.

• To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom right-hand corner of the response box.

Allow me to share with you the Intel® Product Compatibility Tool for the Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i7HVK for the validated peripherals on the unit 

See answer 2

Yes, that's the drives that not support UHD Blu-ray and that make sense as UHD Blu-ray is not supported by NUC8I7HVK.
It should be possible to also include UHD Blu-ray drives, but with a note that UHD Blu-ray format is not supported.

举报

汤宇

2018-11-1 16:34:56
引用: jerry1978 发表于 2018-11-1 08:30
请与我们分享蓝光设备的制造商参考链接。
你使用什么类型的连接?

请在此线程中附上英特尔®系统支持实用程序将生成的TXT文件:https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility
文件已附加。
/比约恩     
扫描Data.txt.zip 
6.6 K.

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

File is attached.

/Bjorn

举报

李雷

2018-11-1 16:46:31
引用: jerry1978 发表于 2018-11-1 08:57
文件已附加。
/比约恩     

您好,我终于找到了解决这个问题的方法。
它试图解决DVD和程序的另一个问题。程序员建议我尝试以安全模式启动,然后程序工作。然后我有了尝试蓝光光盘无法工作的想法
在正常模式下,现在可以播放它!许多驱动程序在安全模式下关闭,然后在正常模式下尝试关闭相同的设备。
但它没有帮助。所以必须有别的东西,我首先试图关闭BitDefender防病毒程序。这样做后,它与蓝光光盘一起使用!!!你有时会得到建议试图关闭
故障排除时的防病毒软件。这看起来很长。
它解释了为什么它适用于其他一些计算机和Windows版本。
没有安装BitDefender!
BitDefender在检测到驱动器时​​在后台启动新设备扫描。
它会以某种方式干扰DVD程序。
停止扫描并且程序正常工作。
因此,您可以将BP60NB10添加到支持的光驱的列表中,并注意无法播放UHD蓝光光盘。
这些信息有点超出范围,但值得一提。
使用最新版本的BIOS(1.0)进行UHD蓝光光盘的背光复制既不可能。
由于一个错误,它可能与早期版本(“UHD友好驱动器”)。
但是LG已经在最新版本的BIOS中对此进行了更正,而驱动器现在是“UHD不友好驱动器”:-(。最好的问候/Björn

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello,

I've finally found the solution to this problem. It came when tried to solve another problem with a DVD and a program.
I was advised by the programmers to try to boot in Safe Mode and then the program worked.

Then I got the idea to try a Blu-ray disc that did not work in normal mode and now it was possible to play it!
A number of drivers were turned off in Safe Mode and then tried in normal mode to turn off the same devices. But it did'nt help.
So there must be something else and I first tried to shut down the BitDefender antivirus program.
After doing this, it worked with the Blu-ray Disc !!!

You sometimes get the advice to try to turn off antivirus software when troubleshooting.
Here it seemed quite long-sought.

It explains why it works on some other computers and windows versions. There is no BitDefender installed!

BitDefender launches a new device scan, in the background, when it detects the Drive. It interfere in some way with the DVD program. Stopp the scan and the program works.

So you can add the BP60NB10 to the list of supported Optical Drives with a note that UHD Blu-ray disccan't be played.

This information is a bit outside the scope but it could be worth to mention. It will neither be possible either to make a backcopy of a UHD Blu-ray Disc with the latest version of the BIOS (1.0).

It was possible with earlier versions (was "a UHD friendly Drive") because of a bug. But LG has corrected this in the latest version of BIOS and the Drive is now "a UHD unfriendly Drive" :-(.

Best Regards / Björn
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分