以前我做同样的事情,但不知道为什么它突然出现这个错误。
这个论坛中有另一个线程可以解决这个问题。
但它似乎对我不起作用。
请分享你的想法。
非常感谢。
最好,
帕特里克
******************************** vivado日志****************
#read_checkpoint -cell master / MMUX_HT21_u ./../MMUX_HT21/MMUX_HT21.dcp -strict
信息:[项目1-461] DRC完成0错误
信息:[项目1-462]有关详细信息,请参阅DRC报告(report_drc)。#lock_design master / MMUX_HT21_u -level routingLocking instance:MMUX_HT21_uLocking Netlist ... Locking Placement ...错误:[Vivado 12-1406]不能
标记固定的实例的“站点”位置,Bel与此inst可放置的有效位置不匹配ERROR:[Vivado 12-1406]无法标记实例固定的“站点”位置,Bel与有效位置不匹配
可以放置此实例的位置

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi Experts,

I have created a Pblock and when I read_checkpoint and try to lock the pblock, it generates error. Previous I do the same thing but don't konw why it suddly gives this error.  There is another thread in this forum engaging this problem. but it seems doesnot work for me.

please share any idea you have. Thanks a lot.

Best,
Patrick

********************************vivado log******************************************
# read_checkpoint -cell master/MMUX_HT21_u ./../MMUX_HT21/MMUX_HT21.dcp -strict
INFO: [Project 1-461] DRC finished with 0 Errors

INFO: [Project 1-462] Please refer to the DRC report (report_drc) for more information.
# lock_design master/MMUX_HT21_u -level routing
Locking instance: MMUX_HT21_u
Locking Netlist...
Locking Placement...
ERROR: [Vivado 12-1406] Cannot mark the 'site' location of instances fixed, Bel does not match with the valid locations at which this inst can be placed
ERROR: [Vivado 12-1406] Cannot mark the 'site' location of instances fixed, Bel does not match with the valid locations at which this inst can be placed

回帖(6)

石俊梅

2018-10-25 15:31:12
嗨,
您使用的是哪个版本的Vivado?
我在2013.1的lock_design期间发现了这个错误的已知问题,这在2013.3中得到修复。
如果您使用的是旧版Vivado,请尝试使用2014.2并查看是否通过。
谢谢,
迪皮卡。
谢谢,迪皮卡.----------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------- Google之前的问题
张贴。
如果某人的帖子回答了您的问题,请将帖子标记为“接受为解决方案”。
如果你看到一个特别好的和信息丰富的帖子,考虑给它Kudos(左边的明星)
在原帖中查看解决方案

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi,

Which version of Vivado are you using?

I found a known issue with this error during lock_design in 2013.1, this is fixed in 2013.3. If you are using older version of Vivado, try using 2014.2 and see if that passes.

Thanks,
Deepika.
Thanks,
Deepika.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left)View solution in original post
举报

周煌煦

2018-10-25 15:39:58
很有线......
我只是在read_checkpoint步骤之前停止然后打开vivado gui,只想检查gui中是否有更多可用的信息。
然后我手动将命令复制到gui的tcl命令窗口。
那一切都没问题。
完全失去..
这可能是vivado的一个错误

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

very wired...
I just stop before the read_checkpoint steps and then open vivado gui, just want to check whether there is some more information available in the gui. then  I manually copy the command into the tcl command window of the gui. then everything is okay. totally lost..

can it be a bug of vivado
举报

张晶晶

2018-10-25 15:57:47
您好,根据我的理解,您首先在XDC中设置LOC约束,并且工具会抛出错误。
当您使用同一组约束直接进入TCL控制台时,它已通过?需要一些关于此问题的详细信息才能理解问题并进一步调查。谢谢,Yash

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello,

As per my understanding first you set LOC constraints in XDC and tool throws an error. When you used the same set of constraint directly into the TCL console its passed?

Need some detail about this issue to understand the issue and investigate further.

Thanks,
Yash
举报

石俊梅

2018-10-25 16:14:01
None
以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi,

Which version of Vivado are you using?

I found a known issue with this error during lock_design in 2013.1, this is fixed in 2013.3. If you are using older version of Vivado, try using 2014.2 and see if that passes.

Thanks,
Deepika.
Thanks,
Deepika.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left)
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分