停止此问题的唯一方法是关闭BL并重新启动它。
然后它会正常工作几次,然后再次开始行动。
有任何想法吗?
谢谢,
瑞安
编辑:34970是34972

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I am running BL3 under Win 7 32 bit. I have 2 34970A's communicating on GPIB.

I can start both of them scanning with the run all button several times, but after a while only the first DAQ will start and scan.  When I try to stop them, one of them stops but the other one still has the running box there in BL. If I click on that, I get the message "MSG_STOPPING_UNDER_PROGRES".  The only way to stop this issue it is to shut down BL and restart it.  Then it will work fine for a few times, then start acting up again.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ryan

Edit: 34970 was 34972  

回帖(4)

杨梅

2019-7-23 15:49:10
嗨Ryan,我之前没有看到过这种行为。
我会尝试。
在看到此问题之前,BLDL 3运行了多长时间?
你在使用Quick Graph运行吗?
如果是这样,请尝试关闭图表并仅在需要查看时启动它。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi Ryan,

I have not see this behavior before.  I will try it.   How long does BLDL 3 run before you see this problem?   Are you running with the Quick Graph up?    If so, try running with the Graph off and bring it up only when you need to look at it.
举报

李梅

2019-7-23 15:56:33
在看到此问题之前,BLDL 3运行了多长时间?
不久,只需几分钟。
你在使用Quick Graph运行吗?
NoSince我昨天发布了这个,我安装了BL 4.2.00并称为安捷伦技术支持。
BL 4.2.00没有解决问题所以我打电话给安捷伦。
我采访过的绅士没有听说过这个问题,也无法在他的设置中复制它。
我给他发了一个屏幕截图,S / N和IO LIB版本。
希望这周能得到解决。谢谢,瑞安

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

How long does BLDL 3 run before you see this problem? Not very long, just a few minutes.
Are you running with the Quick Graph up?  No

Since I posted this yesterday, I have installed BL 4.2.00 and called Agilent tech support.  BL 4.2.00 didn't fix the issue so I called Agilent.  The gentleman I spoke with hadn't heard of this issue and could not replicate it in his setup.  I sent him a screenshot, S/Ns and IO LIB version.  Hopefully this will get resolved this week.

Thanks,

Ryan
举报

郝汉

2019-7-23 16:15:52
嗨Ryan,我是工厂支持工程师。
您能否将您发送给他人的相同详细信息发给我。
我也不能复制它。
tom_conway(at)non.agilent dot com谢谢

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi Ryan,

I'm the factory support engineer.  Could you please send me the same detail information you sent to the other person.   I can't duplicate it either.   tom_conway (at) non.agilent dot com   Thanks
举报

李梅

2019-7-23 16:27:05
我的设置中有一个计算通道。
一次偶然的机会,我删除了它,并且从那以后就没有问题!
我不能说100%是问题,但所有证据都指出了这一点。谢谢,瑞安

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I had a calculated channel in my setup.  By chance, I deleted it, and have not had a problem since!!  I can't say for 100% that was the issue but all evidence points that way.

Thanks,

Ryan
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分