ST意法半导体
直播中

张鸿青

7年用户 197经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

L6472步进时钟模式电机轴移动1到2度

您好,我正在使用L6472来控制步进电机。当我将步进时钟模式命令应用于L6472时,电机会保持但在此操作期间电机轴移动1到2度,应用STEPCLOCK模式命令后轴移动的原因是什么?

#step-clock-mode #stepper-motor#l6472

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello,I am using L6472 to control stepper motor. When i apply step clock mode command to L6472 , motor gets hold but during this opertion Motor shaft move by  1 to 2 degree , What  is the reason of shaft movement after applying STEPCLOCK mode command?

#step-clock-mode #stepper-motor #l6472

回帖(1)

杨桂英

2019-5-24 14:14:19
当切换到步进时钟模式时,控制器可以归零到最接近的“零”电气位置,这意味着最接近的全步位置。当桥接器处于高阻抗状态时第一次发出硬停止命令时,电机开关保持,当轴锁定到最近的零电气位置时,轴稍微移动。要确认这一点,请尝试以下操作:
1 - 以等于步进模式的微步为电机提供移动命令,以降落到全步位置。因此,如果你的步进模式是每步1/8微步,那么给出一个8的倍数的移动命令,比如800.现在切换到步进时钟模式,它不应该移动或至少是最小的。回读绝对位置计数器也看看它是否也归零!
2 - 以步进模式的多个加上1/3的速度为电机提供微步的移动命令,所以如果你的步进模式是每步的1/8微步而不是给它一个说802的移动命令。现在切换到步进时钟模式。电机会在一个方向上轻微移动,我们假设它现在是逆时针方向。
3 - 给出与步骤2中相同的移动命令,但这次使用2/3的步进时钟模式,可以说806微步。切换到步进时钟模式。如果我的理论成立,电机也应该略微移动,但这次是相反的方向。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

The controller might zero to the nearest 'zero' electrical position, meaning the closest full step position, when switching to step clock mode. Its like when giving the hard stop command for the first time when the bridge was in high impedance mode, the motor switch to hold and the shaft makes a slight move as it locks to the nearest zero electrical position. To confirm this, try the following:
1 - Give the motor a move command in micro steps equal to the step mode to land on a full step position. So if your step mode is 1/8 micro steps per step then give a move command in multiples of 8, say 800. Now switch to step clock mode, it should not move or at least minimal. Read back the absolute position counter also to see if this is zeroed too!
2 - Give the motor a move command in micro steps in multiple of your step mode plus 1/3 of that, so if your step mode is 1/8 micro steps per step than give it a move command of say 802. Now switch to step clock mode. The motor will make a slight move in one direction, lets assume for now it is counter clock wise.
3 - Give the same move command as in step 2 but this time with 2/3 of the step clock mode, lets say 806 micro steps. Switch to step clock mode. If my theory holds, the motor should also make a slight move but this time in the opposite direction.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分