当我转到当前许可证状态时,它表示已连接硬件密钥,但不允许使用终端服务器远程客户端。
错误:-103,577。
我有一个很好的许可证,因为我可以在我的其他XP计算机上运行没有任何问题。
本来真的更喜欢直接在Windows 7中运行该程序,但只是不断重复一个对话框,显示Hasp驱动程序 - 用户无法访问数据库注册表。
我以管理员身份登录,因此不是问题。
有什么建议么?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hope someone can help. Initially I tried to run Genesys 2004.07 in Windows 7 but that didn't work so I installed it in XP Mode in a virtual computer. The program installed fine, the authorization ran, the u*** key was recognized (attached the key in the u*** menu), the codes downloaded (successfully downloaded the latest license codes) but finally received an authorization error. When I go to current license status it says that a hardware key is attached, but Terminal Server remote client not allowed. Error: -103,577. I do have a good license as I'm able to run on my other XP computer without any issues.  Would have really prefered to run the program directly in Windows 7 but that just keeps repeating a dialog box that says Hasp Driver - User has no access to the Database Registry. I am logged on as administrator so that isn't the problem. Any suggestions?  

回帖(1)

黄鹏

2019-3-14 10:56:07
如果有人感兴趣我能够在Windows 7,64位的Windows虚拟PC(XP模式)中运行2004.07。
我仍然无法直接在Windows 7中运行2004.07。通过配置geneys以在xp兼容模式下运行,我更接近了。
它运行授权程序但不识别u***密钥。
我认为这与64位操作系统有关,但我不确定。
我甚至能够在Vista中运行2004.07但这是一个32位操作系统。
如果有人有修复允许它直接在Windows 7中运行,我想知道。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

In case anyone is interested I was able to get 2004.07 to run in a windows virtual PC (XP mode) in windows 7, 64 bit.

I still wasn't able to get 2004.07 to run directly in windows 7. I got closer by configuring genesys to run in xp compatible mode. It runs the authorization program but doesn't recognize the u*** key. I assume this has something to do with the 64 bit operating system but I'm not sure. I was even able to run 2004.07 in Vista but that was a 32 bit OS. If anyone has fix that allows it to run in Windows 7 directly, i would like to know.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分