然后我打电话给安静的人检查PNA接收器,检查PNA后他告诉接收器A&
B变坏了,因为你输了大功率然后马克斯。
允许的功率水平。
*我无法理解它是如何发生的,因为我在DUT的输出端使用50 dB衰减器。
或者如果它发生,那么只有接收器B应该变坏,因为我正在使用S21跟踪。* *接收器A&有没有任何其他原因。
B可能会变坏吗?*我需要帮助来诊断原因。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hii.. I am using PNA-X N5242A for my measurement. I am using Trace S21 for my measurement & Receiver B of PNA-X for performing source power calibration in Pulse mode before performing the test on DUT.

Input Power of DUT  *0dBm*

Output Power of DUT *53 dBm*

I am using 50 dB attenuators at the output of DUT to reduce the power & my cable loss is around 5 dB. So I am getting less than 0dBm power at port 2 of PNA.

I was performing test after source power calibration from last 1 month & I was getting desired results everytime.  

*Problem:*

suddenly on one day, When I performed source power calibration, *PNA shows source pow calibration failed*. *So I check generated Power @ R1 (receiver), it shows -25dBm eventhough I was generating 0dBm power from Port1.*

*Then I connect Port 1 & Port 2 through a cable & check the Power level @ receiver B, it also shows -25dBm.*

*but PNA was generating exact 0dBm @ port 1 when I check through PPM*.  

then I call agilent person to check the PNA reciever, after checking the PNA he told that receiver A & B has gone bad because you fed high power then Max. permissible power level.  

*I am not able to understand how it can happen, because I am using 50 dB pad at the output of DUT. or if it happen then only receiver B should go bad, because I am using S21 trace.*

*Is there any other reason by which receiver A & B can go bad?*

I need help to diagnose the reason.  

回帖(11)

陈建华

2019-1-28 12:15:14
如果您可以运行OpCheck实用程序并发布生成的文本文件,那将是很好的。
单击实用程序,系统,服务,操作员检查。
您将需要至少一个短标准或开放标准(尽管F-F适配器在这些频率下可以正常工作。)这将为我们提供一些线索,了解哪些仍然有效,哪些无效。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

It would be nice if you could run the OpCheck utility and post the resulting text file.  Click on Utilities, System, Service, Operators Check.  You will need at least one Short or Open standard (although a F-F adapter works well enough as an open at these frequencies.)

This will give us some clue as to what still works and what doesn't.
举报

张舒婷

2019-1-28 12:23:25
引用: 胡bbs2 发表于 2019-1-28 12:15
单击实用程序,系统,服务,操作员检查。

嗨jvall。
感谢您的回复。
实际上是访问我们实验室的安静的人,他也经营运营商的支票。
在操作员检查PNA显示接收器失败。
运行操作员检查后,请告诉我PNA保存结果文本文件的路径。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi jvall. Thanks for reply.

Actually the agilent person who visited our lab, he also run operator's Check. In operator check PNA shows receiver fail. Please tell me the path where PNA saved resultant text file after running the operator check.
举报

张舒婷

2019-1-28 12:38:52
引用: 胡bbs2 发表于 2019-1-28 12:15
单击实用程序,系统,服务,操作员检查。

我想再说一下,当我在PNA中检查10dB焊盘的S21走线时。
它显示的是S21的正确值,但有噪音。
当接收器工作不正常但显示S21值(带噪声)几乎正确时,是否有可能?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I want to say one more thing that when I am checking S21 trace in PNA of a 10dB pad. it is showing proper values of S21 but with noise.

Is it possible that when receiver is not working properly but it is showing S21 values (with noise) almost correct ?
举报

陈建华

2019-1-28 12:57:54
引用: asd004 发表于 2019-1-28 12:38
我想再说一下,当我在PNA中检查10dB焊盘的S21走线时。
它显示的是S21的正确值,但有噪音。
当接收器工作不正常但显示S21值(带噪声)几乎正确时,是否有可能?

路径应为C: Program Files  Agilent  Network Analyzer  Service。
我现在在家里,并不确切的文件名,但它应该像OpCheckLog.txt一样请记住,大多数安捷伦本周都关闭了,所以任何回复都可能需要一段时间。
即使源和/或接收器有缺陷,您仍然可以获得良好的S参数测量,具体取决于测量的内容和错误。
在您的情况下,如果混频器由于损坏而导致转换效率较低,则可能仍然显示出良好的S21结果,尽管迹线噪声可能更差。编辑:jvall于2013年12月23日上午9:56

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

The path should be C:Program FilesAgilentNetwork AnalyzerService.
I am at home now and am not positive of the exact file name, but it should be something like OpCheckLog.txt

Keep in mind that most all of Agilent is shut down for this week, so any replies may take awhile.

Even if the source and/or receiver is defective, you could still get a good S-Parameter measurement, depending upon what was measure and what was wrong.   In your case, if the mixer has poor conversion efficiency due to damage, it may still show good S21 results, although the trace noise may be much worse.

Edited by: jvall on Dec 23, 2013 9:56 AM
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分