7年用户 1013经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

Agilent DSO9064A示波器如何提供频率输入

嗨,我是新手在我的项目中使用这个Scope,在这里我希望知道我们如何给这个范围提供频率输入,帮助我解决这个问题。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi
  I am new to use this Scope in my project, here by I wish to know how we are giving frequency input to this scope, help me out in this.  

回帖(3)

周菊

2018-11-22 10:54:37
对不起,但我不知道你在问什么。
如果您想测量放入示波器的信号频率,屏幕左侧会有一个可以使用的频率图标,或者您可以从“测量”菜单中执行相同的操作。
免责声明:为了获得更可靠的响应,您应该考虑致电当地的安捷伦技术呼叫中心。
安捷伦论坛在“可用”的基础上进行监控,并不一定是解决技术问题的最快方式。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I'm sorry, but I don't know what you are asking for.

If you wish to measure the frequency of the signal that you are putting into the scope, there is a frequency icon on the left side of the screen that you can use, or you can do the same thing from the 'Measure' menu.

Al

Disclaimer: For more reliable response, you should consider calling your local Agilent Technical Call Center. The Agilent Forums are monitored on an "as available" basis, and aren't necessarily the fastest way to get technical questions answered.
举报

蔡鼎瑾

2018-11-22 11:00:32
引用: nvywyerwer 发表于 2018-11-22 10:14
对不起,但我不知道你在问什么。
如果您想测量放入示波器的信号频率,屏幕左侧会有一个可以使用的频率图标,或者您可以从“测量”菜单中执行相同的操作。

嗨其实问题是如何将DSO9064A的带宽限制设置为0.5到2MHz这是我的实际问题。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi
  Actually the question was how to set the bandwidth limit in DSO9064A from 0.5 to 2MHz this was my actual question.
举报

周菊

2018-11-22 11:18:06
引用: liese 发表于 2018-11-22 10:20
嗨其实问题是如何将DSO9064A的带宽限制设置为0.5到2MHz这是我的实际问题。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

你不能,不是真的。
示波器的前端具有至少600MHz的BW。
如果您只是降低采样率,那么BW会降低,但如果没有HW抗混叠滤波器,所有较高频率的信号都会显示出来,只是混叠到较低的频率范围内。
您可以通过添加外部硬件过滤器来改善这一点,但它必须是一个非常好的过滤器才能正常工作。
如果您正在使用探头,或者将通道设置为1Mohm阻抗,您可以打开内置的20MHz滤波器,这将使您更接近。
您也可以使用“低通滤波器”功能,但我不知道在低频率下通带/阻带特性是什么。
如果这是您想要使用的频率范围,则可能使用了错误的范围。
安捷伦论坛在“可用”的基础上进行监控,并不一定是解决技术问题的最快方式。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

You can't, not really.

The front end of the scope has a BW of at least 600MHz. If you just slow down the sample rate, then the BW gets lower, but without a HW anti-aliasing flter, all of the higher frequency signals will show up, just aliased into your lower frequency range. You could make this better by adding an external HW filter, but it would have to be a really good filter to work well.

If you are using a probe, or have the channels set for 1Mohm impedance, you can turn on the built-in 20MHz filter which will get you closer.

You can also use the "Low-Pass Filter" function, but I don't know what the pass-band/stop-band characteristics are at that low a frequency.

If that's the frequency range you want to work in, you are probably using the wrong scope.

Al

Disclaimer: For more reliable response, you should consider calling your local Agilent Technical Call Center. The Agilent Forums are monitored on an "as available" basis, and aren't necessarily the fastest way to get technical questions answered.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分