该信号与VNA的预调频率无关。
除了3.8 GHz之外我没有看到任何其他谐波:在它之后我测量了腔体振荡器的信号并获得了具有更多功率的3.8 Ghz信号:大约+10 dBm。
因此腔体振荡器功能正常。
我还检查了YTO振荡器并没有看到任何信号。
我检查了所有电源轨,看起来很好。
所以我认为问题是有缺陷的YTO。
问题是如何在没有YTO的情况下测试A3 SOURCE模块的其他部分?
我尝试将0-3GHz 0dBm信号从发生器应用到A3 SOURCE而不是YTO,并在VNA的RF OUT端口用SA测量信号。
我可以看到来自发电机的信号,但也有很多谐波:100 MHz 0 dBm 500 MHz 0 dBm 1000 MHz 0 dBm 2000 MHz 0 dBm 3000 MHz 0 dBm是正常还是只能看到一个谐波来自发电机?
据我了解,我看到谐波混合组件。
它们应该在A3放大器中滤除吗?
谢谢所有回复的人!

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello dear colleagues!
I have problems with my HP 8753C network analyzer. F/W version: 04.13. Options: NONE
The first problem is A3 Source. I tried to check the output regarding to "A3 SOURCE AND A11 PHASE LOCK CHECK" of Source Group Troubleshooting found in service manual.
And I found out only 3.8 GHz -40 dBm signal with slightly several MHz frequency hopping. This signal is independent of pretune frequency of VNA. I did not see any other hARMonics except 3.8 GHz:
  After it I measured the signal of Cavity oscillator and got  the 3.8 Ghz signal with much more power: about +10 dBm. So the Cavity oscillator is functional. Also I checked YTO oscillator and did not see any signal. I checked all power rails and they looks good. So I think the problem is defective YTO.
The question is how I can test other parts of A3 SOURCE module without YTO?
I tried to apply 0-3GHz 0dBm signal from generator to A3 SOURCE instead of YTO and measured signal with SA at RF OUT port of VNA. I can see the signal from generator, but there are many harmonics as well:
      100 MHz 0 dBm             500 MHz 0 dBm            1000 MHz 0 dBm           2000 MHz 0 dBm           3000 MHz 0 dBm

Is it normal or should I see only one harmonic going from generator? As I understand it I see harmonic mixing components. Should they be filtered in the amplifier of A3?

Thank you to everyone who will respond!  

回帖(1)

陈燕

2018-10-10 17:22:56
一些更新。
我错误地将0-3 GHz而不是3.8-6.8 GHz应用到A3的混音器。
我的sig gen可以输出最大4 GHz,所以我试着这样做。
:D I在向混频器施加4 GHz - 0 dBm时测量RF OUT端口的信号:腔体频率= 3.8 GHz信号频率= 4 GHz RF OUT频率= 4 GHz - 3.8 GHz = 200 MHz因此调制器看起来很实用。
但是我不能用> 4 GHz的频率测试它: - 我还试图检查A3的ALC功能:通过改变VNA的SOURCE POWER,我可以看到SA的功率变化。
SA的功率水平比VNA设定水平低约2 dB。
此外,我尝试逐渐将sig gen输出电平从0 dBm更改为20 dBm,并且在SA处看不到任何RF OUT电平的变化。
所以我猜ALC运作正常。
我认为除了YTO之外,整个A3组件都能正常运行。
问题是如何在没有YTO的情况下检查其余的仪器功能?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Some updates.
I mistakenly applied 0-3 GHz instead 3.8-6.8 GHz to the mixer of A3. My sig gen can output 4 GHz max, so I tried to do it. :D
I measured signal at the RF OUT port when apply 4 GHz - 0 dBm to mixer:
Cavity ocs frequency = 3.8 GHz
Sig gen frequency = 4 GHz
RF OUT freq = 4 GHz - 3.8 GHz = 200 MHz

So mixer looks functional. But I can not test it with frequency >4 GHz :-

I also tried to check ALC functionality of A3:
By changing SOURCE POWER of VNA I can see a power changes at the SA. The power level at SA is ~2 dB lower than VNA set level.
Also I tried gradually change sig gen output level from 0 dBm to 20 dBm and could not see any changing of RF OUT level at SA.
So I guess the ALC operates properly.
I think the entire A3 assembly operates properly except YTO.

The question is how to check the rest of the instrument functionality without YTO?
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分