带有Spartan6的新电路板将使用SPI闪存Spansion S25FL19P(扇区为64kB)。
此SPI闪存列为与Impact兼容。
唉没有描述连接模式。
它可以在简单的1数据线输出中工作吗?
它会在双数据和四数据模式下工作吗?
如何在Impact中选择模式?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

A new board with a Spartan6 will use a SPI flash Spansion S25FL19P (64kB by sector). This SPI flash is listed as compatible with Impact. Alas no connection mode is described. Will it work in a simple 1 data line output? Will it work in dual and quad data mode? How is it possible to select the mode in Impact?

回帖(5)

胡丹丹

2019-7-24 13:57:08
您是说您正在设计新的电路板还是您已经收到了新的电路板?
我在SPI单模式下使用了Spansion S25FL32P和Spartan 6,但Spansion数据表说它可以在双模式或四模式下使用它。
如果该设备与iMPACT兼容,那么我相信您可以在任何模式下使用它。
你打算在配置后使用内存吗?
你需要一个特别快速的配置时间,但是没有用于具有更广泛存储器的BPI模式的电路板空间吗?坦率地说,为了我的钱,必须有一些令人敬畏的理由在另一种模式下使用简单的SPI存储器而不是单一的
SPI模式纯粹是因为它似乎只是引入了出错的机会。
无论如何,iMPACT允许您在将编程文件与内存关联时选择PROM的数据宽度。
----------“我们必须学会做的事情,我们从实践中学习。”
- 亚里士多德

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Do you mean you are designing a new board or that you have received a new board?

I have used the Spansion S25FL32P with a Spartan 6 in SPI single mode but the Spansion datasheet says that it is possible to use it in Dual or Quad mode. If the device is compatible in iMPACT then I'd be confident that you can use it in any mode.

Do you intend to use the memory after configuration? Do you need an especially rapid configuration time but don't have the board space for BPI modes with wider memories?  Frankly, for my money, there'd have to be some awesomely compelling reason to use a simple SPI memory in another mode than single SPI mode purely because it just seems to introduce opportunities to go wrong.

Anyway, iMPACT allows you to select the data width of the PROM when associating a programming file with the memory.
----------
"That which we must learn to do, we learn by doing." - Aristotle
举报

褚毕赋

2019-7-24 14:06:39
我们的新电路板仍处于设计阶段。
由于没有配置时间约束,因此选择了简单的SPI。
将使用间接编程模式。
感谢您的回答。
我不太了解Impact,我知道数据总线大小可调,我感觉更好。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Our new board is still in design phase. As there is no configuration time constraint simple SPI is chosen. Indirect programming mode will be used.
Thanks for your answer. I do not know very well Impact and I feel better knowing that the data bus size is adjustable.
举报

刘鹏

2019-7-24 14:12:32
您好@jxparis,我建议您看一下影响帮助。
它具有初学者所需的所有信息.http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx14_7/isehelp_start.htm#pim_c_overview.htm
另外,您可以查看用于spi模式连接的spartan 6配置用户指南。
http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/user_guides/ug380.pdf
-Pratham ------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------请注意 - 请
如果提供的信息有用,请将答案标记为“接受为解决方案”。给予您认为有用并回复导向的帖子。感谢K-
--------------------------------------------------
-----------------------

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello @jxparis ,

I would recommend you to take a look at impact help. It has all the information beginner will look for.

http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx14_7/isehelp_start.htm#pim_c_overview.htm

Also, you may take a look at spartan 6 configuration user guide for spi mode connection.

http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/user_guides/ug380.pdf

-Pratham

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
举报

胡丹丹

2019-7-24 14:29:14
值得注意的是,通过使用Spartan 6进行iMPACT,您将需要使用间接编程。
我不相信某些家庭和后来的IMPACT版本存在直接编程。
同样值得注意的是,一旦您设计了硬件并且制造了电路板,您就可以选择配置方法。
如果您认为您可能想尝试Quad访问内存,则必须立即进行设计。
如果你只设计单宽度SPI那么你将会遇到这种情况(当然这可能不是问题)。
我的观点是你应该研究你的选择,理解它们然后相应地进行设计。
这样,当硬件到达时,您将避免令人不快的意外。
----------“我们必须学会做的事情,我们从实践中学习。”
- 亚里士多德

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

It's probably worth bearing in mind that, through iMPACT with a Spartan 6, you will HAVE to use indirect programming. I don't believe that direct programming exists for some families and later IMPACT versions.

It's also worth bearing in mind that once you design your hardware and your board is manufactured your choice of configuration method is pretty much fixed. If you think that you might want to try Quad access to the memory, you have to design it in now. If you only design single width SPI then that's what you will be stuck with (and that may not be a problem, of course).

My point being that you should research your options, understand them and then design accordingly. This way you will avoid unpleasant surprises when the hardware arrives.
----------
"That which we must learn to do, we learn by doing." - Aristotle
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分