我在PLTS中没有使用过很多校准功能。
我知道当我开始新测量时,我会选择校准,使用存储的校准或不使用校准。
我假设在使用时没有选择校准,事后可以通过某种方式将校准应用于待测文件。
在这种情况下,我想最初在我的电缆末端使用校准,但稍后返回并在探头尖端处应用校准来代替电缆末端校准。
PLTS有可能吗?
谢谢,迈克尔

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I have an N5242A and am runing PLTS2013 used on a microprobing setup.  In the past I have used the calibration substrate for my microprobes and calibration with an unknown thru to get the S-parameters for a single microprobe.  Then, I calbrate at my cable ends and measure my DUT.  Later, I will de-embed the microprobe part of the response in PLTS.  I know I should really get parameters for each microprobe, but I am just giving up that accuracy for now.

To be completely accurate I realize I should use my calibration substrate and perform a full 4-port calibration.  The catch here is that I don't always know exactly which probe pitches and signal-ground configuration I will use until I have the full DUT measurement set up and ready to go.  I typically measure bare product boards, and my contact points can vary in placement and pitch quite a bit.  Setting up the probe positions can be a couple hour job.  I hate to tear it down as soon as I have it figured out to do the calibration, but that's pretty much what I would have to do to make sure I have the right probe matched with the right port.

There are a lot of calibration functions that I haven't used in PLTS.  I know when I start a new measurement, I get the options to calibrate, use a stored calibration, or use no calibration.  I assume that when using no calibration is selected that there is some way to apply a calibration to the dut file after the fact.  In this case I'd like to initially use the calibration at my cable ends, but later go back and apply a calibration at the probe tips in place of the cable end calibration.  Is that possible in PLTS?

Thanks,
Michael  

回帖(2)

卢兰凤

2019-7-15 07:11:21
迈克尔,PLTS之后无法应用修正。
您可以校准到电缆末端,然后使用去嵌入来消除不同探头的影响。
批量去嵌入功能可以更快地处理数据。
您可以使用PNA中内置的Characterize Adapter宏为探针创建S参数文件。
O.J.

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Michael,

It isn't possible to apply the correction after the fact in PLTS.  You could calibrate to the end of the cables and then use de-embedding later to remove the effects of different probes.  The Batch De-embedding functionality can make processing the data much faster.  

You could create the S-parameter files for the probes using the Characterize Adapter Macro that is built into the PNA.

O.J.
举报

李韵鹤

2019-7-15 07:25:30
引用: yweyerwq 发表于 2019-7-15 07:11
迈克尔,PLTS之后无法应用修正。
您可以校准到电缆末端,然后使用去嵌入来消除不同探头的影响。
批量去嵌入功能可以更快地处理数据。

谢谢你的建议,O.J。
我怀疑只是因为测量向导中的选项允许您在没有校准的情况下进行测量。
我想有一些测量可以让你侥幸成功,比如简单的苹果损失比较。
我将看一下characterize适配器宏。
这听起来像是一个比我以前提取S参数的方式更简单的程序,它在探头和同轴电缆侧以及未知通过时使用SOLT校准。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Thanks for the advice, O.J.  I had suspected there was some way only because of the option in the measurement wizard that allowed you to measure without a calibration at all.  I suppose there are some measurements where you can get away with that, like a simple apples to apples loss comparison.

I'll take a look at the characterize adaptor macro.  That sounds like it is probably a simpler procedure than the way I was extracting S-parameters before, which used SOLT calibrations on probe and coax side and the unknown thru.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分