冯待策

7年用户 195经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

怎么使用ENA 5071B进行RF测量

嗨,我即将开始为我的论文工作。
在此期间,我将不得不在校园网站上进行一次小型“测量活动”,以测量不同场景的到达时间和到达阶段。
为此,我需要实现一个声道测深仪,并将VNA与2个天线(TX和RX)结合起来测量延迟曲线。
到目前为止理论上,但是anyony可以给我一些关于如何开始的建议:VNA是否包含某种信号发生器,我可以将其用于声道测深仪,或者我是否需要通过GPIB连接PC并使用例如
labview控制这部分?
我希望scetch说明了这个设置。
亲切的问候帕特里克

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi,

I just about to start working for my thesis. During this time I will have to make a small "measurement campaign" on campus sites to measure time of arrival and phase of arrival for different scenarios. For that I need to implement a channel sounder and combine the VNA with 2 antennas (TX and RX) to measure the delay profile. So far for theory, but can anyony give me some advise on how to start:

Does the VNA have some kind of signal generator included which I can use for a channel sounder or would I need to connect a PC via GPIB and use e.g. LabVIEW to control this part? I hope the scetch illustrates this setting.

Kind Regards
Patrick   
附件

回帖(1)

孔德羲

2019-4-18 09:11:29
VNA一直用于此目的。
他们有一个内置的信号和接收器。
设置S21测量非常简单。
出于您的目的,无需校准,因为与您要测量的相比,工厂响应误差非常小。
唯一的问题是获得正确的延迟;
您可能需要非常密集的点才能获得良好的延迟响应(您可以通过注意延迟是由于物理距离约为1ns /英尺而存在延迟来计算点间距。然后您必须在delta频率之间具有小于180度的相位变化
点,所以找到你的延迟并设置delta_freq = delta_phase /(360 * dealy),其中delta_phase可能是60度。哦,如果你需要天线之间的长电缆,那么是的,你可能需要先做一个响应cal。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

VNAs are used for exactly this purpose, all the time.  They have a built in sig-gen and receiver.  Very simple to just set an S21 measurement.  For your purposes, no need to calibration, as the factory response errors are very small compared to what you are trying to measure.

Only issue is getting the correct delay; you may need very dense points to get a good delay response (you can compute the point spacing by noting the delay is essentically due to physical distances at about 1ns/foot.  And then you must have less than 180 degrees phase change between delta-frequency points, so find your delay and set delta_freq=delta_phase/(360*dealy), where delta_phase is maybe 60 degrees.

Oh, and if you need long cables between the antennas, then yeah, you might need to do a response cal first.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分