首先,我添加一个BRAM IP,然后加载coe文件,这一步成功。
第二,我重新重新打包IP,并且警告coe文件不存在。
但该文件确实存在于该文件夹中。
有人可以帮我解决问题吗?
谢谢!

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello everyone,

I search several threads about initializing BRAM, but I cannot find the answer. I use Vivado 2015.4.

I write a coe file and want to load the coe file into BRAM.

First, I add a BRAM IP and then load coe file, this step is succeed.

second, I re-repackage the IP and there is a warning that the coe file does not exist. But the file really exists at the folder.  

Can someone help me solve the problem? Thank you!

回帖(3)

石俊梅

2019-4-17 10:06:05
你好@ zzhcwj1992
看起来BMG IP与IP打包器的打包引起了问题。
打开IP打包程序项目并检查COE文件是否填充在component.xml文件中的“文件组”下。
如果它不存在,请尝试将其添加到文件组部分。
我建议您使用xpm_memory宏而不是BMG IP,您可以在其中提供mem文件作为输入。
请参阅http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2016_1/ug953-vivado-7series-libraries.pdf的第2章。
谢谢,迪皮卡.----------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------- Google之前的问题
张贴。
如果某人的帖子回答了您的问题,请将帖子标记为“接受为解决方案”。
如果你看到一个特别好的和信息丰富的帖子,考虑给它Kudos(左边的明星)

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi @zzhcwj1992

It looks like the packaging of the BMG IP with IP packager is causing problem. Open the IP packager project and check if the COE file is populated under "file groups" in component.xml file. If it is not present try adding it to file groups section.

I would suggest you to use xpm_memory macro instead of BMG IP where you can provide mem file as input. Refer to chapter-2 of http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2016_1/ug953-vivado-7series-libraries.pdf
Thanks,
Deepika.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left)
举报

李天竹

2019-4-17 10:13:08
你好@ vemulad
我打开“文件组”并选择“合并文件”。
tran50_b.coe有错误,错误是“找不到coe文件”。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi @vemulad

I open the "file groups" and choose "merge files". there is an error for tran50_b.coe and the error is "cannot find coe file". 
举报

石俊梅

2019-4-17 10:20:46
你好@ zzhcwj1992
在快照中,coe文件在verilog sysnthesis部分中显示两次。
尝试删除这两个文件,并使用右键菜单中的选项手动添加COE文件。
谢谢,迪皮卡.----------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------- Google之前的问题
张贴。
如果某人的帖子回答了您的问题,请将帖子标记为“接受为解决方案”。
如果你看到一个特别好的和信息丰富的帖子,考虑给它Kudos(左边的明星)

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi @zzhcwj1992

Inthe snapshot, the coe file is shown twice in verilog sysnthesis section. Try removing both these files and manually add the COE file using option in right click menu.
Thanks,
Deepika.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left)
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分