我可以在2台或更多台计算机上以远程模式连接分析仪并同时使用吗?
这个想法是,在教室里使用这个分析仪同时为所有学生教他们如何使用分析仪,但是每个学生都可以从他们的计算机上使用分析仪个人并进行一些测试来学习如何使用分析仪。
我只使用一台计算机进行了远程模式并运行良好,我想用于2台或更多计算机。
我听说我需要一个开关,但有可能吗?
我希望有人能帮助我,谢谢

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi there!!!

Im so confused, i have a N9020A MXA Signal Analyzer and i wanna connect the analyzer in LAN for example for 2 or more computers and use the analyzer at the same time with the option of remote mode.
My question is: is this possible?
Can I connect the analyzer in remote mode for 2 or more computers and use it at the same time? the idea is, using this analyzer in a classroom for all the students at the same time to teach them how use the analyzer, but every student may use the analyzer individual from their computers and make some test to learn how use the analyzer.   

I did the romote mode with only one computer and works well, I wanna use for 2 or more computers. i heard i need  a switch but, is possible?

I hope someone can help me
thanks  

回帖(3)

朱志兴

2019-3-4 15:34:34
您好,您可能需要考虑使用TeamViewer,RealVNC或ScreenStream(http://www.nchsoftware.com/screen/index.html)来解决您的问题。
使用一台计算机作为主机通过LAN连接到仪器,然后允许其他计算机连接到主机。
-tj

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello,

You may want to consider TeamViewer, RealVNC, or ScreenStream (http://www.nchsoftware.com/screen/index.html ) to solve your problem.  Use one computer as a host to connect via LAN to the instrument, then allow other computers to connect to the host.

-tj
举报

贺服窍

2019-3-4 15:47:21
引用: 分会看见我呢看 发表于 2019-3-4 15:34
您好,您可能需要考虑使用TeamViewer,RealVNC或ScreenStream(http://www.nchsoftware.com/screen/index.html)来解决您的问题。
使用一台计算机作为主机通过LAN连接到仪器,然后允许其他计算机连接到主机。
-tj

嗨首先,感谢回答,我看到了你发给我的软件的链接,这个软件的功能只是分享主机包含的确定,但我想知道所有其他计算机是否可以操作分析仪
或者只能观察主机如何使用分析仪。
我的意思是,我想与连接到主机的其他10台计算机一起工作,每台计算机都可以使用具有不同项目的de analyzer。
我想知道,如果从一台分析仪,可以像10分析仪一样使用它来工作,我希望我能解释一下自己谢谢

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi
First of all, thanks to answer, I saw the link of the software you send me, the fucntions of this software is only to share the contains of the host thats ok, but i wanna know if all the other computers can manipulate the analyzer or only can watch how the host work with the analyzer.
I mean, i wanna work for example with other 10 computers connected to the host, and each computer can use de analyzer with different proyects.
I wanna know if, from one analyzer, can use it like 10 analyzer to work indiviual, i hope i can explane myself 
Thanks
举报

朱志兴

2019-3-4 15:56:51
引用: idskfwier 发表于 2019-3-4 15:47
嗨首先,感谢回答,我看到了你发给我的软件的链接,这个软件的功能只是分享主机包含的确定,但我想知道所有其他计算机是否可以操作分析仪
或者只能观察主机如何使用分析仪。
我的意思是,我想与连接到主机的其他10台计算机一起工作,每台计算机都可以使用具有不同项目的de analyzer。

Horacio,我的简短回答是;
我不明白为什么它不起作用,但用户纪律是必要的。
假设这确实有效;
如果10台计算机同时试图操纵分析仪,那将会产生奇怪的结果。
例如;
如果USER1将中心频率和带宽改为900MHz,则USER2将其改为2400MHz。
当USER1执行“查找峰值”命令时,他将获得2400MHz频段(不是900MHz)的结果。
用户可以受到纪律处分,一次只允许一个。
由于命令/控制是通过套接字完成的,因此可以从不同的计算机命令和读取仪器(是的,您可以使用以太网交换机共享计算机和仪器)。
但是,如果软件抓住套接字并且不放弃,或者仪器一次只允许一个打开的连接,则分析仪可能存在套接字争用问题。
最好的办法是测试它!
-tj

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Horacio,

My short answer is; I don't see why it wouldn't work, but user discipline would be necessary.

Supposing this did work; if 10 computers attempt to manipulate the analyzer simultaneously there would be strange results.  For example;  if USER1 changes center-frequency and bandwidth to 900MHz, and then USER2 changed it to 2400MHz. When USER1 does a "find peak" command, he will get results in the 2400MHz band (not 900MHz).  Users could be disciplined and only allow one at a time.

Since command/control is done through sockets, it may be possible to command and read the instrument from different computers (and yes, you would use an Ethernet switch to share computers and instrument).  However, there may be socket contention problems at the analyzer if the software grabs the socket and does not let go, or the instrument only allows one open connection at a time.  

The best thing to do is test it!

-tj
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分