是德科技
直播中

韩凤英

7年用户 230经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

动量SMD端口校准

各位大家好,我在这里有一个关于使用真实集总元素模拟匹配网络的问题。
以下是我使用的一些信息:ADS 2011.10,基板:Roger 4003c,er = 3.65,厚度= 0.504,导体厚度= 17 um,频率从2到3 GHz根据这些信息,我计算出50条传输线的最佳宽度为:
w = 1.12毫米。
(使用动量)下面是我的Power Detector匹配网络示意图:图1:simpleMacth1_CouplSche:前2个并行S2P文件是相同的电感,值为1nH。
第三个S29数据项是56欧姆的分流电阻。
其余的是我的探测器。
匹配网络是所有3个S2P数据项。
所有这些文件都来自制造商,所以它应该包括寄生效应。
这就是为什么我使用SMD校准而不是Delta Gap校准(仍然保持每个端口的默认值为50欧姆)现在我在布局中实现了这一点,这里是简单的:图2:布局1:端口1是RF端口,设置为“
TML“在EM设置中”,端口“2,3,4分别与匹配电感器,匹配分流电阻器和第一二极管相关。
这3个端口设置为SMD端口,具有非常小的附加区域,其具有与集总封装相同的宽度(0603,宽度= 0.8mm,i增加小长度:0.001mm)。
然后我创建EM模型,并将其应用于原理图,以与我的“理想”原理图模拟进行比较。
图3:Sche1:EM模型和原理图设置图4:Sche2:理想的原理图设置下面是比较Sche1和Sche2的结果(图5:比较)我同意在2次模拟之间会有一些细微的变化,但是根据史密斯图表,
这种变化是戏剧性的,或者换句话说,毁掉了我的电路
我不知道我在哪里犯了一些错误?
你能帮我试试吗?
btw:图1和图4是相同的,只是复制simpleMacth1_CoupSche.PNG14.3 KBLayout1.PNG34.9 KBSche2.PNG14.1 KBComparison.PNG65.5 KB

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello everyone, here i have a question about simulate matching network using real lumped elements.
Here are some information i use: ADS 2011.10, substrate: Roger 4003c with er= 3.65, thickness= 0.504, conductor thickness = 17 um., Frequencies from 2 to 3 GHz
From these information, i calculated optimum width of 50 transmission line is: w=1.12 mm. (using momentum)
Here is my schematic of matching network for my Power Detector:  
Fig1: simpleMacth1_CouplSche: the first 2 parallel S2P files are identical inductors with values of 1nH. The third S29 data item is shunt resistor of 56 Ohm. And the rest is my detector. The matching network is all 3 S2P data items. All these files i got from manufacturers, so it should include parasitic effect. Thats why i use SMD calibration instead of Delta Gap calibration (still keep default values of 50 Ohm for every ports)
Now i realized this in layout, and here is the simple one:
Fig2: Layout1: Port 1 is RF port, set as "TML" in EM setup, "Port" 2, 3, 4 are relevant to matching inductors, matching shunt resistor, and first diode respectively. These 3 ports are set to SMD port, with very small additional area which has same widths of the lumped package (0603, width = 0.8mm, i add small length: 0.001 mm).
Then i create EM model, and applied it to schematic to compare with my "ideal" schematic simulation.
Fig3: Sche1: EM model and schematic setup
Fig4: Sche2: ideal schematic setup
Here is the result to compare Sche1 and Sche2 (Fig5: Comparison)  
I agree that there will be some slightly changes between 2 simulations, but according to the smith chart, this change is dramatically, or other words, destroy my circuit.  
I dont know where did i make some mistakes? Could you please try to help me.

btw: Fig1 and Fig4 are the same, just replication   
附件

回帖(8)

李桂荣

2019-3-1 06:26:23
安捷伦以限制实际使用的方式实施了* SMD *端口校准:它仅适用于差分端口(两个引脚分组为一个差分端口),这些差分端口设计无法处理任何分流寄生效应。
因此,如果您使用Momentum SMD端口并连接S2P数据,则可能会得到错误的结果,因为S2P数据中的分流路径未在Momentum模型中正确接地。
应用于您的情况,Momentum端口配置将等效于S2P数据块上未连接(浮动)接地参考的原理图仿真。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Agilent have implemented the *SMD* port calibration in a way that limits the practical use: it only works for differential ports (two pins grouped into one differential port), and these differential ports by design can't handle any shunt parasitics. So if you use Momentum SMD ports and connect S2P data, you will likely get wrong results because the shunt path in the S2P data isn't properly grounded in the Momentum model.

Applied to your case, the Momentum port configuration would be equivalent to the schematic simulation with unconnected (floating) ground reference at the S2P data blocks.
举报

韩凤英

2019-3-1 06:39:15
引用: lmksa 发表于 2019-3-1 06:26
安捷伦以限制实际使用的方式实施了* SMD *端口校准:它仅适用于差分端口(两个引脚分组为一个差分端口),这些差分端口设计无法处理任何分流寄生效应。
因此,如果您使用Momentum SMD端口并连接S2P数据,则可能会得到错误的结果,因为S2P数据中的分流路径未在Momentum模型中正确接地。
应用于您的情况,Momentum端口配置将 ...

嗨Volker,谢谢你的快速回复。
我仍然不清楚你的答案。
在图中,我没有接通连接到EM模型的S2P数据块。
这是你的意思吗?
如果是这样,不幸的是它不起作用。
这是相同的。
我也尝试在理想的原理图模拟中删除。
而且,我的另外一个问题是:作为您的解释,它仅适用于差分端口的引脚组,因此如果我不使用SMD校准端口,如何模拟集中元素在动量中的影响?
谢谢先进的RinC

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi Volker,
thank you for your quick reply.
I still get unclear about your answer. 
In the picture, i ungrounded the S2P data blocks which are connected to EM model. Was that your point? If so, unfortunately it doesnt work. It is the same. I also try to removed in the ideal schematic simulation.
And, my additional question is: as your explanation, it only works for groups of pin at differential ports, so how can i simulate the effect of Lumped elements in Momentum if i don't use SMD calibration port?
Thanks in advanced,
RinC

附件

举报

李桂荣

2019-3-1 06:46:26
引用: ningee 发表于 2019-3-1 06:39
嗨Volker,谢谢你的快速回复。
我仍然不清楚你的答案。
在图中,我没有接通连接到EM模型的S2P数据块。

> {quote:title = RinC写道:} {quote}>在图片中,我没有接触连接到EM模型的S2P数据块。
这是你的意思吗?
如果是这样,不幸的是它不起作用。
这是相同的。
我也尝试在理想的原理图模拟中删除。
我的观点是Momentum SMD端口无法连接任意S2P块。
它们仅为没有分流路径的纯系列元素提供正确的结果。
不确定安捷伦在介绍这种SMD端口实现时的想法......当然,一般来说,S2P模块的接地路径必须正确连接(当然不是浮动的)。
我只建议删除它作为测试,看看这是否导致你看到的差异。
>而且,我的另外一个问题是:作为您的解释,它仅适用于差分端口的引脚组,因此如果我不使用SMD校准端口,如何模拟集中元素在动量中的影响?
我建议远离SMD和Delta Gap端口。
通过强制用户将引脚分组到一个差分端口=>全局接地访问丢失=>这有效地断开(浮动)您连接的S2P数据中的任何分流路径,两者都有缺陷。
您可以禁用端口校准,或使用零长度TML校准,而不是将这些差分端口与SMD校准一起使用。
然后你的端口应该引用全局接地(不要将引脚分组到差分端口!)现在从你的回答中,我知道差异有其他原因,在你的情况下。
显然,这可能是布局寄生效应造成的差异(焊盘电容接地)。
要进一步解决这个问题,如果你可以上传你的项目(使用文件>存档项目压缩它)将有所帮助编辑:volker_muehlhaus于2014年5月20日上午9:12

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

> {quote:title=RinC wrote:}{quote}
> In the picture, i ungrounded the S2P data blocks which are connected to EM model. Was that your point? If so, unfortunately it doesnt work. It is the same. I also try to removed in the ideal schematic simulation.

My point was that Momentum SMD ports are not valid to connect arbitrary S2P blocks. They only give correct results for pure series elements that have no shunt path. Not sure what Agilent was thinking when they introduced this SMD port implementation ...

In general, of course, the ground path of S2P blocks must be properly connected (not floating, of course). I only suggested to remove it as a test, to see if this is causing the difference that you see.

> And, my additional question is: as your explanation, it only works for groups of pin at differential ports, so how can i simulate the effect of Lumped elements in Momentum if i don't use SMD calibration port?

I would suggest to stay away from SMD and Delta Gap ports. Both are flawed by forcing the user to group pins to one differential port => loss of global ground access => this effectively disconnects (floats) any shunt path in the S2P data that you connect. Instead of using these differential ports with SMD cal, you could either disable port calibration, or use the zero length TML calibration. Your ports should then reference the global ground (do not group pins to differential ports!)

Now from your answer, I understand that the difference has other reasons, in your case. Obviously, it could be the layout parasitics that are causing the difference here (pad capacitance to ground). To troubleshoot this further, it would help if you could upload your project (zip it by using File > Archive Project)

Edited by: volker_muehlhaus on May 20, 2014 9:12 AM
举报

韩凤英

2019-3-1 07:04:36
嗨沃尔克,我想我明白你的意思了。
但是,在我看来,当我们使用TML校准端口(零长度)进行集总元件时,它只是因为S2P文件中的地面丢失而不知何故。
只要我知道,S2P文件(至少来自公司),他们总是单独考虑寄生效应。
例如,您可能会分别为分流器和串联电容器获得2个不同的S2P文件。
对于S2P数据项目,作为我的实验,也与我的同事讨论过,Ref端口对于“正常”组件(如电感器,电容器或电阻器)来说是“无用的”。
此端口可能会影响某些复杂的电路,您需要指定Ref点。
在附件中,我将工作区发送给您。
实例“Testprog”是我目前的工作。
此外,ELJQF1N0是用于电感器的S2P文件,其余用于电阻器我的新想法是:从ADS的定义来看,零长度的TML端口与集总元件一起使用,因此我们应该在集总元件的2个端口使用2个引脚
,并定义它们的极性。
例如,端口1:TML(零长度),Pin1:(+),Pin2 :( - )。
只要我定义了正常的TML零长度端口(1个引脚,极性为+,另一个为接地)。
它给出了与理想原理图相同的结果。
最好的问候,RinC
ELJQF1N0.s2p60.4 KBERJ1GEJ560.s2p60.4 KB

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi Volker,
i think i got your point. However, in my opinion, it somehow makes no senses when we use TML calibration port (zero length) for lumped elements just because the lost of ground in S2P files. As long as i know, the S2P file (at least from company), they always consider the parasitic effects individually. For example, you will likely get 2 different S2P files for shunt, and series capacitor respectively. For S2P Data items, as my experiment, also having discussions with my colleagues, Ref port is somehow "useless" for "normal" component like inductors, capacitors or resistors. This port might be impact in some complicated circuit, which you need to specify the Ref point.
In the attachment, i send my workspace to you. The instance "Testprog" is my current work. 
Also, ELJQF1N0 is S2P files for inductors, and the rest is for resistor
My new idea is: as from definition from ADS, TML port with zero length is used with lumped elements, so should we use 2 pins at 2 ports of a lumped component, and define the polarities of them. For example, Port 1: TML (zero length), with Pin1: (+), Pin2: (-).
As long as i define normal TML zero length port (1 pin with polarity +, another is ground). it gives the same results as ideal schematic.

Best regards,
RinC

附件

举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分