[问答]

L6472参数设置和步进速度之间的关系是什么?

嗨,

我是L6472的新手,通过阅读其数据表,我认为这将非常适合我的应用,它需要驱动NEMA34电机以相对较高的速度(例如每秒12转)。
我一直在阅读与L6472有关的AN4158并感到困惑
那里的一些概念,有人可以帮忙解释一下吗?

谢谢!

山姆

*)目标切换时间的概念(它设置控制系统的目标PWM频率)对我来说不清楚,这个参数和步进速度(或步进周期)之间的关系是什么? (或者这两个参数之间是否有任何关系?)
为什么拥有固定的PWM频率更好?这个PWM频率是否与在微步模式下产生微步相电流的PWM相同?
*)它似乎使自动调整衰减和预测电流控制工作,需要正确设置6个参数:TOFF_MIN,TON_MIN,TOFF,TOFF_FAST,FAST_STEP,TSW。我不清楚这六个变量应该如何正确设置,是否有人应该为这些变量/参数设置值(或值范围)的分析步骤的概念示例?
#l6472

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi,

I'm new to L6472 here, and from reading its datasheet, I think it would be a perfect fit to my application which will need to drive a NEMA34 motor to go relative high speed (such as 12 rotations per sec.).   
I've been reading AN4158 which is related to L6472 and am puzzled by  
some of the concepts there, could someone help explain?  

thanks!

Sam

*) The concept of target switching time (it sets the target PWM frequency of the control system) is not clear to me,?what's the relationship between this parameter and the step speed (or step period)? (or is there any relationship between these two parameters?)
And why it's better to have a fixed PWM frequency? is this PWM frequency the same PWM that creates the microstepped phase currents in microstep mode?  
*) it seems to make auto adjusted decay and predictive current control work, 6 parameters need to be set properly: TOFF_MIN, TON_MIN, TOFF, TOFF_FAST, FAST_STEP, TSW. It was not clear to me how these six variables shall be set properly, is there any concete example of the analytical steps someone should take to set values (or a value range) for these variables/parameters?  
#l6472

回帖(5)

周振夜

2019-1-15 10:30:58
pwm开关频率与输入步进脉冲频率无关。 PWM控制绕组中的电流。无论电机是旋转还是停止,它都会在大约20Khz时发出嗡嗡声。

有时更好的是具有固定的PWM频率以防止电机振铃噪声,而不是固定的关闭时间,使得频率根据电流而变化。
 步进脉冲沿指针移动到一个表格,该表格指定正弦/余弦电流表和PWM应该工作的相位。

拉里

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

The pwm switching frequency is not related to the input step pulse frequence. The PWM is controlling current in the winding. Its humming along at about 20Khz regardless if the motor is spinning or stopped.

Its sometimes better to have a fixed PWM frequency to prevent motor ringing noise as opposed to a fixed off time that make the frequeny change depending on the current.
  The Step pulse moves along a pointer to a table that specifies where on the sine/cos current table and phase the PWM should work from.  

Larry
举报

冯待策

2019-1-15 10:46:35
我恢复这个旧线程,因为我有一些关于AN4158内容和L6472数据表内容的问题。

我正在研究L6472电流控制是如何工作的,我有点困惑。

参考L6472的数据表......
在第40页,我读到T_FAST的默认值为''19h,1us / 5us'',但第45页的表格显示了不同的内容。从数字上讲,19h是默认值,但是正确的编码是:1us / 5us还是第45页的表格? ... T_FAST的表格是否正确?

参考AN4158 ......
你在第21页写了Toff,但在L6472配置中哪个是与Toff相对应的寄存器?如何指定Toff持续时间?
我可以匹配所有其他参数,我可以找到在''预测电流控制'中使用的Toff_min但是我无法识别''自动调整衰减'中使用的Toff寄存器。

谢谢

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I resume this old thread, because I have some issue about AN4158 content and L6472 datasheet content.

I'm studing how L6472 current control works, and I'm a little confused.

With reference to L6472's datasheet...
At page 40 I read that T_FAST has default value ''19h, 1us/5us'' but the table at page 45 says something different. Numerically speaking 19h is the default value, but which is the correct encoding: 1us/5us or the table at page 45? ... Is the table for T_FAST correct?

With reference to AN4158...
You write about Toff at page 21, but which is the register corresponding to Toff in L6472 configuration? How can I assign Toff duration?
I can match all others parameters, I can find Toff_min used in ''predictive current control'' but I can't identify a Toff register used in ''auto adjusted decay''.

Thanks
举报

刘璐

2019-1-15 10:55:49
嗨,

第40页表格中报告的值是错误的。实际值为TOFF_FAST = 4 us,FAST_STEP = 20 us。感谢您的反馈意见!我们将在下一个数据表版本中修复此问题。

当启用预测电流控制时,自动调节toff以便获得等于TSW的开关周期。
 当禁用预测电流控制时,toff是恒定的并且等于TSW。

问候
 恩里科

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi,

The values reported in the table of page 40 are wrong. The actiual values are TOFF_FAST = 4 us, FAST_STEP = 20 us. Thanks for your feedback! We will fix this in the next datasheet release.

When the predictive current control is enabled the toff is automatically adjusted in order to obtain a switching period equal to TSW.
When the predictive current control is disabled the toff is constant and equal to TSW.

Regards
Enrico
举报

翁愿冠

2019-1-15 11:03:26
嗨,
我和Sam的原始问题中描述的是同一条船。我有L6472H发现板,想要驱动高达2400步/秒的步进器。在.8Amps /相和42伏。
有人能提供(或指向我)Sam问题第二部分的大纲/答案吗?具体来说,如何正确设置
:TOFF_MIN,TON_MIN,TOFF,TOFF_FAST,FAST_STEP,TSW
在阅读AN4158之后运行L6472,如果有的话
任何人应该采取的示例或分析步骤来设置这些变量/参数的值(或值范围)?
谢谢,
约翰

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi,
I am in the same boat as outlined in Sam's original question. I have the L6472H Discovery board and want to drive a stepper as high as 2400step/sec. at .8Amps/phase and 42volts.
Can someone provide (or point me to) an outline/answer to the 2nd part of Sam's questions? Specifically, how does one properly set
: TOFF_MIN, TON_MIN, TOFF, TOFF_FAST, FAST_STEP, TSW
to run the L6472 after reading AN4158, and if there is
any example or analytical steps someone should take to set values (or a value range) for these variables/parameters?

Thanks,

John
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分