是德科技
直播中

孙燕冉

7年用户 328经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

PNA-X smc通道电源设置scpi帮助

您好,我正在使用最新的A.09.90.05固件。
查看“编程”部分下的帮助文件,在'SENSe:MIXer:'树下,他们有命令设置RF输入功率(即'INPut:POWer)和LO功率(即'LO:POWer)
'),但我找不到一个条目来解耦端口电源或设置IF输出功率。
(即'OUT:POWer'之类的命令)例如,我想使用PNA-X的端口1和2设置SMC通道,以连接下变频器RF和IF端口。
(使用嵌入式LO)。
我想将端口1功率(RF侧)设置为-20dBm,端口2功率(IF侧)设置为-10dBm。
后续问题是,如果有一个SCPI命令为SMC通道设置端口2电源,它会自动设置相应的端口2源衰减器设置,还是必须通过'SENSE:POW2:ATT'手动设置它
命令?
例如,如果我希望端口2功率为-40dBm,则端口2源衰减器应设置为至少10dB。
谢谢,rok

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello,

I'm using the latest A.09.90.05 firmware. In looking through the help file under the 'Programming' section, under the 'SENSe:MIXer:' tree, they have commands to set the RF input power (i.e. 'INPut:POWer), and the LO power (i.e. 'LO:POWer'), but I couldn't find an entry to decouple the port powers or to set the IF output power. (i.e. a command like 'OUT:POWer')

For example, I want to setup a SMC channel using Ports 1&2 of the PNA-X to hook up to a downconverter RF and IF ports. (using embedded LO). I want to set the Port 1 power (RF side) to be  -20dBm and Port 2 power (IF side) to be -10dBm.  

A followup question is that if there is a SCPI command to set the Port 2 power for an SMC channel, will that automatically set the appropriate Port 2 source attenuator setting, or do I have to set it manually via 'SENSE:POW2:ATT ' command? For instance, if I want Port 2 power to be -40dBm, then the Port 2 source attenuator should be set to at least 10dB.

Thanks,
rok  

回帖(1)

仲娜娜

2019-1-7 16:17:49
对于混音器,所有功率设置均可在SOUR:POW树下使用。
RF和LO功率可以通过SENS:MIX树设置,但是对于更复杂的事情,你需要去SOUR:POW树。
所以,鉴于此,可以直接解耦功率:SOUR:POW:COUPle OFF并设置IF端口的电源,SOUR:POW2 -40可以让衰减器保持自动。
对于n5242a的-40dBm功率电平,自动衰减器将衰减器设置为30dB。
但是,如果要覆盖该设置,可以设置自己的衰减器值:SOUR:POW2:ATT 20设置衰减器后,自动衰减器设置将关闭。
这将确保PNA尊重您所做的设置。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

For mixers, all the power settings are available under the SOUR:POW tree. The RF and LO powers can be set through the SENS:MIX tree, but for anything more complicated, you need to go the SOUR:POW tree.

So, given that, it is straightforward to decouple the powers:
SOUR:POW:COUPle OFF
And to set the power on the IF port,
SOUR:POW2 -40 

you can leave the attenuator at auto. For a power level of -40dBm on a n5242a, the auto attenuator will set the attenuator to 30dB.

But, if you want to override that setting, you can set your own attenuator value:
SOUR:POW2:ATT 20

Once you set the attenuator, then the auto attenuator setting is turned off. That will make sure that the PNA respects the setting that you made.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分