7年用户 15经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

DMM 34401A远程程序用于测量阻抗问题

大家好,我遇到问题,找到正确的命令来配置DMM或发送到DMM以通过2线测量阻抗。
我测量的阻抗可以是从0欧姆到大约50K欧姆的不同值,它对低值阻抗工作正常,但对于高阻抗,如高于15K欧姆,我有问题得到正确的值,我的意思是如果我手动测量他们
给出正确的值和常数如果我通过远程程序测量它们给我不同的值,所以我不确定我使用的命令是否正确,我只是盯着在这个DMM上使用远程编程所以我认为我没有使用
正确的命令。
SYSTem:REM将Put探针放在一个组件中并发送测量命令MEASure:RESistance?
将探头移动到另一个组件并发送测量命令MEASure:RESistance?
我真的不确定哪个范围是我测量的阻抗因此我不能发送任何特定范围,所以我想发送自动量程但问题是我不确定我使用的autorange命令是否正常因为我
试过,结果是一样的,读数和手动测量的读数不一样,我不确定是否应该发送任何延迟,以便给DMM时间以获得正确的测量结果,或者我可能发出的其他命令
我知道。
最后,我想评论一下,我在终端中看到的读数与我在DMM显示中看到的相同,所以我不认为是通信问题所以我在DMM显示中都没有收到任何错误。
请帮忙!

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello all,
I am having a problem to find the correct commands to configure the DMM or to send to the DMM to measure impedances through 2 wires.  
The impedances I am measuring can different values from 0 ohms to about 50K ohms, it is working fine for low values impedances but for high impedances like higher than 15K ohms I am having problems to get the right value, I mean if I measure manually they give the right value and constant If I measure through remote program they give me different values, so I am not sure if the commands I am using are the right, I am just staring using remote programming on this DMM so I think I am not using the right commands.
SYSTem:REMote
Put probe in one component and send measure command
MEASure:RESistance?
Move probe to another component and send measure command
MEASure:RESistance?
I am really not sure which ranges are the impedances I am measuring so I can not send any specific range, so I would like to send autorange but the problem is that I am not sure if the command for autorange I am using is fine because I tried and the results are the same, the readings are not the same that measured manually, I am not sure if I should send any kind of delay for give the time to the DMM to get the right measurements or maybe another commands that I don't know.
Finally I would like to comment that the readings I see in the terminal are the same I see in the DMM display so I don't think is a problem with communication so I neither receive any kind of error in the DMM display.

Please help!  

回帖(1)

杨梅

2018-12-17 17:17:14
您好,您使用的命令应该可以正常工作。
刚用我的34401A和十年盒测试过,无论我拨打哪种阻抗,我的测量都是正确的。替代方法是使用CONF命令而不是MEAS。
这将允许您更多地自定义测量,包括增加NPLC,这可能会解决您的阅读问题。
NPLC代表电源线周期数。
如果增加此数字,则会增加测量的积分时间,从而获得更准确的答案。
恩。
CONF:RES SENS:RES:NPLC 10读?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello,

The commands you are using should work fine.  Just tested with my 34401A and a decade box, and mine was measuring correctly no matter which impedance I dialed in.

The alternative method would be to use the CONF command instead of MEAS. This will allow you to customize the measurement a bit more, including increasing the NPLC, which may resolve your reading issues.

NPLC stands for Number of Power Line Cycles.  If you increase this number, it increases the integration time of the measurement, which results in a more accurate answer.

ex.

CONF:RES
SENS:RES:NPLC 10
READ?
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分