直播中

白边赫

7年用户 209经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

cx3 uvc demo和fx3 uvc demo之间的区别

亲爱的先生,
我已经成功地为我的新传感器定制CX3 UVC演示,并且我计划通过将FPGA MIPI-CSII转换为AN7799的桥来升级它的有效负载到更快的FX3。
我下载了AN7799演示代码,并与CX3 UVC演示代码进行比较,这两个UVC演示代码的代码有很大的不同,这是非常奇怪的。例如,创建一个独立的EP0线程,用于处理AN75 79中的UVC设置命令。
我们知道CX3是AN75 79的一个特殊情况,它嵌入了CSII到并行芯片,并且只支持24位总线宽度(MAX),与FX3相比,它可以支持32位总线宽度。
赛普拉斯计划将这两个UVC代码合并为一个UVC演示吗?
谢谢!
戴维

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Dear Sir,

I had successfully customize CX3 UVC demo for my new sensor, and I plan to upgrade its payload to faster fx3 by adding a FPGA bridge which convert mipi-csi2 to AN75779 referred.

I download AN75779 demo code , and compare it with cx3 uvc demo code, it is very confused why these two uvc demo have a lot of difference their codes. for example, a standalone EP0 thread is created for dealing with UVC setup command in AN75779.

We know CX3 is a special case of AN75779 ,which a csi2 to parallel chip  is embedded and only 24 bit bus width(max) is supported, compared with fx3, it can support 32bit bus width.

Does Cypress plan to merge these two uvc codes into one UVC demo?

Thanks!

David

回帖(1)

崔璨

2018-11-27 11:15:37
嗨,戴维,
目前我们还没有合并这两个固件的计划。但我们已经注意到这一点,并将更新AN7799应用笔记代码,因为CX3代码架构比APP注释代码要好。假设你想在传感器/ ISP没有准备好提供适当的值时停止GETXURC的亮度。然后停止这个请求是不可能的,因为我们处理GETXURC的事件中的亮度,而不是在安装回叫(我们可以有一个选项来拖延请求)。
考虑到,
萨万

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Hi David,

For now we don't have a plan to merge these two firmware. But we have taken a note of this and would update the AN75779 app note code because the CX3 code architecture is better than app note code. Assume you want to stall a GET_CUR for brightness as the sensor/ISP is not ready to give the proper value. Then stalling this request is not possible as we handle GET_CUR for brightness in an event and not in the setup call back (Where we can have an option to stall the request). 

Regard,
Savan
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分