英特尔
直播中

刘鑫

7年用户 168经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

optane Accelerated HDD无法访问

全新安装的Windows 10 pro 64bit,已下载&
已安装英特尔®Optane™内存用户界面和系统加速驱动程序版本:16.5.1.1030,正确设置软件重启两次,昨晚一切正常,现在我启动计算机而D:驱动器未显示在我的电脑中
得到磁盘管理试图重新映射驱动器,无法做任何事情(大多数选项都是灰色的)和HDD分区都改变了(它是一个8tb的驱动器)。
Windows上完全无法访问驱动器上的文件,我甚至无法使用磁盘管理对其进行重新分区
附加截图显示磁盘管理“磁盘0”是加速驱动器
编辑:我已经解决了它是一个损坏的GPT表

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

fresh install of Windows 10 pro 64bit, downloaded & installed Intel® Optane™ Memory User Interface and Driver for System Acceleration Version: 16.5.1.1030,
setup the software correctly it restarted twice, everything was working properly last night, now I start my computer and D: drive is not showing in my computer

got to disk management to try to remap drive, can't do anything (most of the options are greyed out) and the HDD partitioning is all changed (it's an 8tb drive).

the files on the drive are completely inaccessible to windows, I can't even repartition it with disk management

attached screenshot shows disk management "Disk 0" was the accelerated drive

edit: I've solved to issue it was a corrupted GPT Table

回帖(1)

汤宇

2018-11-19 14:15:20
您好wooby6.Thank您联系英特尔技术支持。我们很高兴听到您能够解决您遇到的问题,我们想知道您是否需要进一步的帮助或我们是否可以关闭此案例?重要提示:还需要进一步说明
需要协助或澄清,如果您回复此帖子而不是写一个新帖子,我们将不胜感激,除非您的询问完全不相关。
通过这种方式,我们将防止生成重复的帖子,我们不会失去思路。我们期待您的回复。最好的问候,Josh B.Intel客户支持技术人员与英特尔公司的合同

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello wooby6.

Thank you for contacting Intel Technical Support.

We are glad to hear you were able to resolve the issue you were experiencing and we would like to know if you need further assistance or if we can close this case?

Important note: Should further assistance or clarification be required, we will greatly appreciate if you reply to this post instead of writing a new one unless your inquiry is completely unrelated. This way we will prevent generating a duplicate post and we will not lose the train of thought.

We will be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Josh B.
Intel Customer Support Technician
Under Contract to Intel Corporation

举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分