最后,我再次使用“非功能性仪器”选项恢复到7.05固件,我的E4406A恢复正常工作。
有谁知道这可能导致什么?
7.05和更高版本之间的固件是否有重大变化可能解释这种不兼容性?
接下来要检查什么的想法?
我有另一台E4406A我已成功升级到10.08,所以我非常有信心我知道这个程序,但是任何和所有的建议都会受到赞赏。
谢谢,StanEdited:swperk于2015年2月22日上午8:22

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I recently acquired an E4406A with firmware version 7.05, s/n US3903xxxx, and it works fine, boooting without errors, self-aligning without a problem, and working as it should.

Since the latest firmware is 10.08, I decided to upgrade the firmware in this instrument. However, when I tried to upgrade, I noticed that at the very end of the upgrade, the status messages said that there were several files that it was unable to create. Even so, the final message on the screen after the upgrade was that the upgrade was complete and I should power cycle and reboot the instrument.

When I restarted the instrument, I was watching the boot screen and noticed a messsage that I hadn't seen before. It said:

vsa
                 vsa: bad value

but continued to boot.  Eventually I heard the attenuator relays click, and it got to the blank white screen just before it would have started the self-testing. It didn't get there, though, and stopped with the following message on the screen:

users/arcturus/.xinitrc: 57 memory fault
                 Firmware exit, cycle power

Restarting produced the same results. I also tried installing firmware version 8.10 Release 2 by using the "non-functional instrument" option on the installer, but got the identical results as with the 10.08 firmware. Finally, I reverted back to the 7.05 firmware, again by using the "non-functional instrument" option, and my E4406A is back to working fine.

Does anyone know what might be causing this? Was there a significant change in firmware between 7.05 and the later versions that might explain this incompatibility? Any ideas of what to check next? I have another E4406A that I have sucessfully upgraded to 10.08, so I'm pretty confident that I know the procedure, but any and all suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Stan

Edited by: swperk on Feb 22, 2015 8:22 AM  

回帖(2)

刘晶

2018-10-26 14:39:22
你好swperk你测试过你的ram吗?
它可以在启动时连接外部键盘完成 - 我确实发现了类似的故障。
如果您安装了额外的ram板 - 尝试将其移除。
关心哈代

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello swperk
Have you tested your ram?
It can be done with an external keyboard attached at start up-i did find a similar fault this way.
If you have the extra ram board installed-try to remove it.
Regards
Hardy
举报

何洁萍

2018-10-26 14:53:06
引用: 60user143 发表于 2018-10-26 15:35
你好swperk你测试过你的ram吗?
它可以在启动时连接外部键盘完成 - 我确实发现了类似的故障。
如果您安装了额外的ram板 - 尝试将其移除。

尝试更换处理器电池,因为当耗尽的电池导致在上电时读取无效的RTC值,抛出零除错误或类似情况并导致固件崩溃时,可能会导致“固件已退出”消息。
这也可能发生在旧的PSA上。
电池应在3年或更长时间后更换。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Try replacing the processor battery, as the "Firmware Exited" message can be caused when a depleted battery causes a non-valid RTC value to be read at power-up, throwing a divide by zero error or similar, and crashing the firmware. This can happen on old PSA's too.
Batteries should be changed after 3 years or more.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分