待机黄色指示灯亮,但按下电源按钮后绿色指示灯未显示,并且风扇板上有红色指示灯。
如果按下电源按钮然后插上电源线,机器会正常启动。
这个单元可能存在什么问题?
BTW,是e4406a发布的CLIP吗?
我虽然它将在2014年8月上线。抱歉可怜的英语谢谢

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi

Recently, I've got a 2nd hand e4406a. It's works on arrival. After turn off, it can't turn on again. The standby yellow led is on but the green led does not show after push the power button and there is a red led on on the fan board. If the power button is pushed then plug in the power cord, the machine boot up normally.

What's the possible issue with this unit?  

BTW, is the CLIP of e4406a released? I though it will be online on Aug 2014.  

sorry for the poor english

Thanks  

回帖(3)

李辛华

2018-10-24 11:29:20
问题解决了,R6 150k的风扇控制板坏了。
谢谢

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

problem solved, R6 150k of the fan control board is broken.

thanks
举报

秦文汶

2018-10-24 11:39:13
我有一个非常相似的问题。
电源指示灯亮起但按下电源按钮时无法启动。
但有时它会正常运行。
当我每天切换它时,我不能让这个套件像这样运行。
我有第二个单位根本不会做任何事情。
现在电源灯显示出来。
它刚刚死了。
任何人都可以帮我找到这个错吗?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I have the a very similar problem. The power light is on but will not start when pressing the power on button. But sometimes it will then will run normally.
I can't have this bit of kit running like this it has to run when I switch it every day.
I have a second unit that will not do anything at all. Now power light showing at all. it's just died.
Can anyone help my find this fault?
举报

秦文汶

2018-10-24 11:56:32
引用: gpoqixs1314 发表于 2018-10-24 11:42
我有一个非常相似的问题。
电源指示灯亮起但按下电源按钮时无法启动。
但有时它会正常运行。

大家好。花了一点时间,我终于让单位再次工作了。
它有三个问题。
1在电源上缺少待机电压。
是Mosfet所以改变了。
第二个是风扇控制PCB,在看了之后我发现一个100K电阻器的价值已经很高,而且连接器非常脏,所以它被清理干净,现在工作正常。
第三个是参考板,其中一个钽电容器有goneshort电路。
那是替换,现在该单位正在通过所有这些内部测试,没有报告任何问题。
只需要清理它并重新投入使用。
感谢所有人对我这个单位的帮助。
BR
保罗..

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi all After spending a bit of time on this I have at last got the unit working again.
It had three problems. 1 on the power supply where the standby voltage was missing. The was the Mosfet so that was changed. The 2nd was the fan control PCB where after looking at the I found that one 100K resistor had gone high in value plus the connector that was very dirty so that was cleaned and now that is working correctly. The third was in the reference board where one of the tantalum capacitor had gone short circuit. That was replace and now the unit is passing all this internal tests with out any problems being reported.
Just got to clean it all up and put it back into service.
thanks to all how helped me on this unit.

BR

Paul..
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分