即使将VM移出主机后,我仍然会收到一条错误,导致我无法添加第9个虚拟机。
还有其他人有这个问题吗?
我们正在使用Driver / SMI版本367.92。
此外,所有处于图形模式的vGPU都是如此报告的。
这是在VSphere 6.0.0 U2和Horizo​​n View 7.0.0下的M10卡上发生的。
[URL] [/ URL]

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Getting the error in the title. Currently only occurs after creating 8 VMs on a single host. Even after moving VMs off of the host i am still getting an error that does not allow me to add a 9th VM. Is anyone else have this problem? We are using Driver/SMI Version 367.92. In addition all of the vGPUs are in Graphics Mode are are reporting in as so. This is occuring on the M10 card under VSphere 6.0.0 U2 and Horizon View 7.0.0.

回帖(4)

李悠冉

2018-10-9 15:28:30
首先,了解您正在使用的vGPU配置文件会很有趣。
你在主机上有1或2个M10吗?
对我来说,看起来没有其他可用的GPU资源

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

First of all it would be intersting to know what  vGPU profile you are using. Do you have 1 or 2 M10s in the host? For me it looks that there are no further GPU resources available
举报

赵勇

2018-10-9 15:39:11
主机中的单个M10卡。
起初这是我的预感,可能GPU资源全部耗尽,所以我将几台机器从主机上移开,直到只有50%的资源被使用,问题仍然存在。
我们正在使用M10-4q配置文件。
所以我应该可以将8个VM压入卡中。
8VMs x 4gb(4q配置文件)=卡上的32gb。
你有没有看到同样的问题?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

A single M10 card in the host. At first that was my hunch that potentially the GPU resources were all used up so i shifted a few machines off of the host until only 50% of the resources were being used and the issue persisted. We are using the M10-4q profile. So i should be able to squeeze 8 VMs onto the card. 8VMs x 4gb(4q profile) = 32gb that is on the card. Have you been seeing the same issue?
举报

侯晓萃

2018-10-9 15:52:35
现在我有点困惑。
首先你提到的问题是第9个虚拟机,现在问题是无论启动哪个虚拟机?
你有没有重启主机?
可能是正在运行的VM上的TDR导致GPU核心出现问题?
问候
西蒙

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Now I'm a bit confused. First you mentioned the issue is with the 9th VM and now the issue is there no matter which VM to start? Did you already reboot the host? Probably a TDR on a running VM causing an issue on a GPU core?

Regards

Simon
举报

王晾其

2018-10-9 16:08:02
TDR?
今天他们正在与nvidia支持电话,他们正在审查日志。
似乎可能有一个进程运行并清理使用并花费一些时间来清除它不再被用作资源。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

TDR? and ya hopped on a call with nvidia support today they are reviewing the logs. Seems like there may be a process that runs and cleans up the use and takes some time for it to clear that its no longer being used as a resource.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分