我可以知道这是否与我的新许可证文件有关?
我使用的是固件版本为A.07.50.48的E8363B和N4420B。
我已将错误消息和许可证日志文件附在下面以供参考。
感谢是否有人可以就此事提出建议。
谢谢。
LicenseLogFile.PNG49.9 KB

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi, I have just installed PLTS 2015 and used a combined one license file of both basic and advance cal. I am able to launch PLTS 2015 with detection of my 4port PNA but after I had set up the calibration sweep frequencies and selected for ecal. After I click ok, an error message occur and I was not able to proceed for calibration. May I know if this is related to my new license file?

I am using E8363B and N4420B with firmware version A.07.50.48.

I have attached the error message and the license log file below for reference.

Appreciate if anyone can advice on this matter.

Thanks.   
附件

回帖(9)

郑静东

2018-9-29 17:47:24
嗨,我猜这是PLTS 2015在使用E8363B和N4420B测试装置时的缺陷。
我不认为它与许可证有关,因为许可证日志显示分析和测量许可证正常工作。
我会把这个错误转发给我们的研发团队来看看。
为了帮助我们的研发团队调查问题,您能否尝试PLTS 2014以了解PLTS 2014上是否存在同样的问题?
如果您的PC上安装了其他版本,可以使用开始 - >所有程序 - >是德科技 - > PLTS 2015->工具 - > PLTS Multiversion Launcher切换到另一版本的PLTS。
需要使用Multiversion Launcher,因为PLTS软件中有一些COM组件,在切换版本时需要注册,Multiversion Launcher用于注册COM组件。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi, I'm guessing this is a defect in the PLTS 2015 when working with E8363B and N4420B test set. I don't think it has something to do with the license, as the license log shows that the analysis and measurement licenses are working correctly. I'll forward this error to our R&D team to take a look.

To help our R&D team easiler investigate the problem, would you please try PLTS 2014 to see if the same problem on PLTS 2014? You can use the Start->All Programs->Keysight Technologies->PLTS 2015->Tools->PLTS Multiversion Launcher to switch to another version of PLTS, if you have another version installed on your PC. The Multiversion Launcher needs to be used because there are some COM components in PLTS software and they need to be registered when switching versions, Multiversion Launcher is for registering the COM components.
举报

刘岩丘

2018-9-29 17:56:56
引用: 平凡的世界12 发表于 2018-9-29 19:33
嗨,我猜这是PLTS 2015在使用E8363B和N4420B测试装置时的缺陷。
我不认为它与许可证有关,因为许可证日志显示分析和测量许可证正常工作。
我会把这个错误转发给我们的研发团队来看看。

嗨,ningchen,我还没有安装PLTS2014,但目前正在使用PLTS2013。
使用PLTS2015工具的多启动器后,我可以使用PLTS2013,没有错误信息。
但是,现在我无法使用AFR的高级校准功能。
虽然我指的是基本和高级校准的综合许可证。
我可以知道如何解决这个问题吗?
我可以在这里发布我的许可证进行调试吗?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi ningchen, I have not installed PLTS2014 but currently using PLTS2013. After using multi launcher from PLTS2015 tools, I am able to use PLTS2013 with no error message. However, now I am not able to use the advance calibration feature of AFR. although I am pointing at the a combined license of basic and advance cal. May I know how do I resolve this? Is it ok if I can post my license here to debug?
举报

郑静东

2018-9-29 18:08:41

嗨cmwong,1。您必须再次使用多版本启动器切换回PLTS 2015以使用AFR向导。
2.要打开SCPI监视器窗口,您需要检查“监视GPIB总线”和“显示GPIB总线监视器窗口”,然后发送到PNA的命令将被捕获在SCPI监视器上

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi cmwong,

1. You have to use Multi-version launcher again to switch back to PLTS 2015 to use the AFR wizard.

2. To open the SCPI monitor window, you need to check the "Monitor GPIB bus" and "Show GPIB Bus Monitor Window", then the commands sent to the PNA will be captured on the SCPI monitor
举报

刘岩丘

2018-9-29 18:22:55
引用: 平凡的世界12 发表于 2018-9-29 19:54
嗨cmwong,1。您必须再次使用多版本启动器切换回PLTS 2015以使用AFR向导。
2.要打开SCPI监视器窗口,您需要检查“监视GPIB总线”和“显示GPIB总线监视器窗口”,然后发送到PNA的命令将被捕获在SCPI监视器上

嗨,ningchen,我已经尝试了多发射器回到PLTS2015,但它仍然不允许我做AFR。
我已经尝试过工具>许可证首选项...>并且看到只有plts_analysis和plts_measure存在但不是adv_cal。
我的许可证文件包含adv_cal。
怎么没出现呢?
至于SCPI监视器,我检查了两个选项,但是没有SCPI监视器窗口来监视PLTS 2015输入字符串错误的错误日志。
我尝试在PNA系统配置中再次执行此操作,发现两个选项仍未选中。
我试着做了几次,但仍然是一样的。
我需要做其他设置吗?
谢谢。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi ningchen, i have tried the multi launcher to go back to PLTS2015 but it still does not allow me to do AFR. I have tried going to tools> licence preference...> and see that only plts_analysis and plts_measure is present but not adv_cal. My licence file contains the adv_cal. How come it did not appear?

As for the SCPI monitor, i checked both options but there is no SCPI monitor window to monitor the error log for PLTS 2015 input string error. I try to do it again in the PNA system configure and found that both options were still unchecked. I tried to do it a few times and it is still the same. Is there additional settings I need to do?

Thanks.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分