这是相当昂贵的(每月费用超过3,400美元),除非我承诺1年或3年的承诺,略有减少。
我认为如果我购买GPU服务器,从长远来看可能会更便宜。
如果是这样,是否可以在桌面服务器上安装等效的NV系列?
如果没有,那么我可以在桌面服务器上安装的等效或更高的GPU是什么?
我是这个地区的新手。
所以,任何帮助都会有所帮助。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello - I'm working on a project that involves crunching through 3 - 30 second videos and computer vision algorithms to analyze the videos. Currently, I'm using Microsoft Azure's:

Ubuntu VM Linux Server – 64-bit version 16.04.
Nvidia's NV 24 core, 224 GB RAM, 1.4 GB temporary storage.

This is pretty expensive (monthly cost of over $3,400) unless I commit to a 1-year or 3-year commitment which reduces it slightly. I'm thinking that it might be less expensive in the long run if I purchased a GPU server. If so, is it possible to install the equivalent NV series on a desktop server? If not, what would be the equivalent or higher GPU that I can install on a desktop server?

I'm new to this area. So, any assistance will be helpful.

回帖(2)

张莉

2018-9-26 15:49:53
你好Linuz,
Azure NV使用Tesla M60 GPU。
首先,我需要知道您是要运行虚拟化还是只需要所需的GPU性能。
当你谈到“桌面服务器”时,我想知道为什么你不在CAD工作站中使用当前的Quadro板。
Quadro P4000及以上应足以满足您的要求。
另一方面,如果您想拥有VM而不是物理(虚拟GPU使用案例),那么您需要经过认证的硬件,因为Tesla板是被动冷却的,因此需要支持的服务器。
在这里你可以使用Telsa P4或Tesla P40。
最好的祝福
西蒙

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi Linuz,

Azure NV uses Tesla M60 GPUs.
First I would need to know if you want to run Virtualization or just need the required GPU performance. As you talk about "desktop server" I'm wondering why you don't use a current Quadro board in a CAD workstation.
Quadro P4000 and up should be sufficient for your requirements.

On the other hand, if you want to have VMs instead of physical (virtual GPU use case) then you need certified hardware as the Tesla boards are passive cooled and therefore require supported servers. Here you should be fine with Telsa P4 or Tesla P40.

Best regards

Simon
举报

李杨

2018-9-26 16:06:16
如果您需要针对多个用户的基于服务器的解决方案,则在XenDesktop下托管一个或多个Linux VM的XenServer可能最具成本效益。
您可能还想探索VMware以及甚至Hyper-V主机选项。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

If you need a server-based solution for multiple users, you may be most cost-effective with a XenServer hosting one or more Linux VMs under XenDesktop. You may also want to explore VMware as well as even Hyper-V hosting options.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分