•   HAL_DMA_IRQHandler(&hdma_adc);
  •   /* USER CODE BEGIN DMA1_Channel1_IRQn 1 */
  •   /* USER CODE END DMA1_Channel1_IRQn 1 */
  • }

EWARM 实时观看屏幕如下所示

回帖(1)

尤两畅

2022-12-8 11:12:03
When DMA is used, the MX_DMA_Init shall always be called before any other HAL_***_Init (where *** is any peripheral with a HW dependency on DMA init code).

A regression was detected in the previous STM32CubeMX version 6.3.0 (STM32CubeIDE Version: 1.7.0 ) generating a wrong order of initialization functions.
This issue was fixed in the latest STM32CubeMX version 6.4.0. Thus, newly created project with this version will generate the correct initialization functions order.

Because the calling order is saved into the ioc file, the misplacement call to MX_DMA_Init() remains the same when trying to migrate automatically an old project from a buggy old version to the fixed version. The order stays the same and the generated code will be unfunctional.

For any old ioc file created by any STM32CubeMX version up to 6.3.0 included, hereafter some steps to overcome this misbehavior:
  • Open the saved .ioc file (already created with 6.3.0 version) with any text editor installed in your machine and delete the line: ProjectManager.functionlistsort=....
1.jpg
  • After saving the modification, re-open the .ioc file with latest CubeMX version 6.4.0 ( STM32CubeIDE Version: 1.8.0).
  • Through Project Manager view > Advanced Settings tab, make sure that the initialization functions are correctly ordered and re-generate your project:
2.jpg
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分