是德科技
直播中

刘岩丘

7年用户 224经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

是否可以使用PLTS v2012与PNA进行远程通信并使用eCal模块N4692A进行校准?

嗨,如主题标题中所述,我想询问我是否可以使用PLTS v2012与PNA进行远程通信并使用eCal模块N4692A进行校准?
我之所以问这个原因是因为我居住的安捷伦新加坡应用工程师建议我们使用PLTS传统模式(PLTS控制模式)来使用N4692A eCal,并且远程通信无法这样做。
以前,我们总是使用带有PNA的远程通信进行TRL和机械SOLT校准。
我们希望保持这种方式。
我相信也许使用PNA控制模式进行一些设置,仍然可以使用远程通信并与eCal N4692A配合使用?
如果有人,请咨询远程通信是否涉及必要的步骤。
首先十分感谢。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi, as mentioned in the subject header, I would like to enquire if I can use remote communication using PLTS v2012 with PNA and perform calibration with eCal module N4692A?

The reason I am asking is because the Agilent Singapore application engineer where I am residing advice us to use PLTS legacy mode (PLTS controlled mode) to work with N4692A eCal and that remote comms is not able to do so. Previously, we are always using remote comms with PNA for TRL and mechanical SOLT calibrations. We hope to remain this way.

I believe perhaps with some settings being made with PNA controlled mode, it is still possible to use remote comms and work with eCal N4692A?

If anyone, please kindly advice if there are necessary steps involved for remote comms.

Thanks very much in advance.  

回帖(2)

卢兰凤

2019-10-18 12:18:41
我建议在PLTS中使用PNA Cal模式(这意味着PNA控制测试集而不是PLTS PC)。
这将要求您在PNA上有选项550(4端口校准)。
启用PNA校准模式后,PNA显示为本机4端口分析器,本机PNA SCPI或COM编程接口完全支持此功能。
您可以使用PNA的命令来完成一个完整的1-4端口ecal。
如果可能的话,当PNA校准模式可用时,我几乎不建议在PLTS中使用传统校准模式。
PNA校准模式提供了更大的灵活性,校准可以在PNA独立设置为激活。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I would recommend using PNA Cal mode with PLTS (this does mean that the PNA is controlling the test set and not the PLTS PC).  This would require that you have option 550 on the PNA (4 port calibration).  With PNA cal mode enabled, the PNA appears as a native 4 port analyzer and the native PNA SCPI or COM programming interface is fully support for this.  You can use the PNA's commands to complete a full 1-4 port ecal.

If possible, I hardly ever recommend using legacy calibration mode in PLTS when PNA cal mode is available.  PNA cal mode offers quite a bit more flexibility and the calibrations can be set to active on the PNA standalone.
举报

刘岩丘

2019-10-18 12:38:20
非常感谢Danzy先生提供的信息。
我将连接eCal并验证功能和可行性。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Thank you very much for the information, Mr. Danzy.

I will connect the eCal and verify the functionality and feasibility.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分