直播中

李滢芝

7年用户 228经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

如何生成具有不同相位的4个时钟信号?

嗨,
我想生成具有不同相位(0,90,180,270)的4个时钟信号。
我知道这可以通过DCM完成,但我想将这些时钟信号用于FPGA内部的其他进程,有可能这样做吗?
问候。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi,

I want to generate 4 clock signal with different phase (0,90,180,270). I know this can be done with a DCM, but I want to use those clock signals for other processes inside the FPGA, it is possible to do that?

Regards.

回帖(9)

黄淳

2019-7-3 08:19:35
lalobegar写道:
嗨,
我想生成具有不同相位(0,90,180,270)的4个时钟信号。
我知道这可以通过DCM完成,但我想将这些时钟信号用于FPGA内部的其他进程,有可能这样做吗?
问候。
你的问题毫无意义。
四个正交DCM输出应该在FPGA内部使用。
----------------------------是的,我这样做是为了谋生。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

lalobegar wrote:
Hi,

I want to generate 4 clock signal with different phase (0,90,180,270). I know this can be done with a DCM, but I want to use those clock signals for other processes inside the FPGA, it is possible to do that?

Regards.
Your question make no sense. The four quadrature DCM outputs are supposed to be used inside the FPGA.
----------------------------Yes, I do this for a living.
举报

李维嘉

2019-7-3 08:37:48
好,谢谢!
现在我可以生成一个200MHz时钟的400MHz时钟,之后,我可以使用这个400MHz时钟作为另一个DCM的输入并产生前面提到的四个时钟信号吗?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Ok thanks! Now I can generate a 400MHz clock with a 200MHz clock, and after that, can I use this 400MHz clock as an input to another DCM and generate the four clock signals I mentioned before?
举报

黄淳

2019-7-3 08:48:32
lalobegar写道:好的,谢谢!
现在我可以生成一个200MHz时钟的400MHz时钟,之后,我可以使用这个400MHz时钟作为另一个DCM的输入并产生前面提到的四个时钟信号吗?
首先,您不需要生成所有四个相位,因为您可以使用时钟的下降沿为触发器提供时钟,就像使用上升沿一样。
----------------------------是的,我这样做是为了谋生。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

lalobegar wrote:
Ok thanks! Now I can generate a 400MHz clock with a 200MHz clock, and after that, can I use this 400MHz clock as an input to another DCM and generate the four clock signals I mentioned before?
First of all, you don't need to generate all four phases, because you can use the falling edge of a clock to clock a flip-flop just as well as using the rising edge.
----------------------------Yes, I do this for a living.
举报

张敏

2019-7-3 09:03:10
是的,你可以,但你应该将第一个的“锁定”信号分配给第二个的重置。
这意味着每当第一个dcm锁定时,第二个应该开始工作。
但你可以使用“两级级联”的ip核心代替。
它更简单,你不需要为它分配任何东西。
只有在第一页之后,它才会询问您将使用哪个时钟作为第二个DCM的输入,在这里您可以指定所需的时钟。
问候,
Ghasem

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Yes, you can, but you should assign "locked" signal of the first one to the reset of the second one. It means that whenever the first dcm locked, the second should start working.
But you can use "two cascaded DCM" ip core instead. It's simpler and you don't need to assign anything to it. Only after the first page, it askes you which clock you are going to use as input to second DCM, and here you can specify the one you want.
Regards,
Ghasem
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分