王文娥

7年用户 140经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

如何定义基材

您好,我是Genesys的新手。
我已经看了所有的教程,它们很有趣,但实际上没用。
我还有很多问号。
具体来说,我需要找到有关Genesys设计和模拟微带天线的开始完成过程的更多信息?
到目前为止,一些绊脚石是......(1)如何定义基材。
我可以将所有的微带片放在原理图中,但我没有看到像我在MWO和ADS中看到的那样放置一个可持续定义的选项。
(2)我需要在天线上添加接地平面触点(倒F)。
在原理图中将其建模为仅仅是地面符号还是地面平面块?
(3)将原理图放在一起后我想把它转移到布局怎么做。
在教程中,它只是神奇地在那里。
我尝试在项目中添加一个布局,它是空的(我缺乏魔力)。
现在我觉得我有更多问题而不是答案。
我不想用我所有的小问题来讨论所有人,所以如果有人能够指出一些更加全面的文档,那将是非常好的和非常感激的。
谢谢-Nick-

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello,

I am brand new to Genesys.  I have watched all of the tutorials and they are kind uf fun but not practically useful.  I still have a lot of question marks.  Specifically I need to find more information on the start to finish process of designing and simulating microstrip antennas in Genesys?   

Some of the stumbling blocks so far are...
(1)  How do I define the substrate.  I can place all of my microstrip pieces in the schematic but I do not see the option for placing a sustrate definition like I have seen in MWO and ADS.

(2)  I need to add a ground plane contact to my antenna(Inverted F).  Is that modeled in the schematic as just a ground symbol or is there a block for ground planes?

(3)  After the schematic is put together and I want to transfer it to layout how is that done.  In the tutorial it was all just magically just there.  I tried adding a layout to the project and it was empty(I lack magic).

Right now I feel like I have way more questions than answers.  I don't want to pester everybody with all my little questions so if someone could point me toward some much more comprehensive documentation that would be great and much appreciated.

Thanks
-Nick-  

回帖(4)

王文娥

2019-7-1 10:02:11
帮助指数为我在第一天摸索提供了足够的线索。
虽然模拟结果让我想知道我是否正确地做到了。
我选择在已经投入生产的成熟天线设计上开始我的模拟。
这是一款900MHz倒F,适用于我们(+4.1 dBi)并且相当全向。
当我在Genesys重建它时,这场比赛非常可怕。
在硬件方面,我看到S11在910 - 930MHz之间的性能优于-16dB。
我的模拟显示S11在500MHz时最佳情况为-3.6dB?
我没想到它会与所做的相提并论,但我确实期待一些比这更接近的东西。
我想我在构建Genesys模型时做了一个不好的假设。
我遵循的步骤如下。
我用微带元件制作了天线。
然后我在布局中将元素拉到一起。
然后,我倾倒了一个与之前在顶层实施的地面相匹配的地平面。
然后我在顶部下方放置了另一个12.4mil的地平面来重建内部地平面。
然后我放置一个矩形的基板来代表天线下面的PCB芯材料。
这些看起来像是一种糟糕的方法吗?
我附上了Genesys文件和原始天线的片段谢谢-Nick-
GEN_900MHZ_INV_F.zip4.7 MB

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

The help index has provided enough clues for me to fumble through my first day.  Though the simulation results have me wondering if I did it correctly.  I chose to start my simulations on a proven antenna design that has gone into production.  It is a 900MHz inverted F that preformed well for us(+4.1 dBi) and fairly omni-directional.

When I reconstructed it in Genesys the match is horrible.  In hardware I was seeing S11 better than -16dB from 910 - 930MHz.  My simulations show S11 best case of -3.6dB at 500MHz?  I didn't expect it to be a match to what was made but I did expect something a bit closer than that.  I imagine that I have made a bad assumption in constructing my Genesys model.  The steps I followed are below.

I built my antenna using microstrip elements.
I then pulled the elements together in layout.
I then poured a ground plane that matched what I previously implemented on top layer.
I then placed another ground plane 12.4mil below top to recreate the internal ground plane.
I then placed a rectangle of substrate to represent the PCB core material beneath the antenna.

Does any of that seem like a bad approach?  I have attached the Genesys files and a snip of the original antenna

Thanks
-Nick-

附件

举报

王文娥

2019-7-1 10:12:54
引用: as2969559 发表于 2019-7-1 10:02
帮助指数为我在第一天摸索提供了足够的线索。
虽然模拟结果让我想知道我是否正确地做到了。
我选择在已经投入生产的成熟天线设计上开始我的模拟。

该演示确保使用“测量向导”可以轻松绘制天线数据。
事实上,索引帮助还使用“测量向导”概述了一个相当简单的过程。
但是当我打开图形属性窗口时,我看不到测量向导或方程向导按钮。
我查看了整个菜单结构,无法在任何地方找到测量向导。
是不是我们的Genesys座位没有购买?
谢谢-Nick-

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

The demo's sure make it look easy to plot antenna data using the "measurement wizard".  In fact the index help also outlines a fairly simple process using the "measurement wizard".  But when I open a graph properties window I do not see the measurement wizard or equation wizard buttons.  I have looked through my entire menu structure and I can't find the measurement wizard anywhere.  

Was that an add on that was not purchased with our seat of Genesys?

Thanks
-Nick-
举报

车进

2019-7-1 10:27:57
双击图形,单击添加,单击更多测量,向导将打开。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

double click on graph, click add, click more measurements and the wizard will open.
举报

王文娥

2019-7-1 10:36:50
引用: nyuwerw 发表于 2019-7-1 10:27
双击图形,单击添加,单击更多测量,向导将打开。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

嘿回应!
我刚刚放弃了论坛的方法,但你已经恢复了我的希望。
谢谢唐。
我一直在阅读这些切口应该如何工作,但我似乎仍然无法进行平面切割,显示XY平面上方和下方的波瓣。
你有什么想法吗?
我可以在3D E总视图中清楚地看到4个裂片。
我正在尝试的切割是固定频率的ETOTAL,固定Phi并扫过Theta。
对于Phi = 0和theta扫过360度,它应该看起来像一个4叶三叶草。
我确实在XY平面的+ Z轴侧看到两个凸起,而在XY平面的-Z轴侧看不到任何东西。
似乎theta只是席卷了180度,我还没有找到解决这个问题的方法。
谢谢-Nick-Edited:NSmith于2012年11月1日下午12:33

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hey a response!  I had just about given up on the forum approach but you have restored my hope.
Thanks Don.

I have been reading up on how these cut aways are supposed to work but I still can't seem to do a planar cut that shows both the lobes above and below the XY plane.  Do you have any ideas on that?

I can clearly see 4 lobes in the 3D E total view.  The cut I am trying is ETOTAL for a fixed frequency, fixed Phi and swept Theta.  For Phi = 0 and theta swept 360degrees, it should look like a 4 leaf clover.  I do see the two lobes on the +Z axis side of XY plane and nothing for the -Z axis side of the XY plane.  It would seem that theta is only sweeping 180degrees and I have not yet found the option to fix this.

Thanks
-Nick-

Edited by: NSmith on Nov 1, 2012 12:33 PM
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分