私信 关注
[问答]

如何在Windows 7下安装VEE 9?

有谁知道如何在Windows 7下安装VEE 9?IO库一直告诉我,我将以管理员身份登录安装..即使我一直试图在管理员模式下运行,我也会收到此消息。
嗯?!VEE 9安装提供的消息说它只能在比Windows XP更新的操作系统上安装。
(Windows XP,Vista,+++)Thanks./Sech

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Does anyone know how to install VEE 9 under the Windows 7?

The IO Library keeps telling me that I've to be logged in as an Administrator to install.. I get this message even if I keep trying to run in Administrator mode. hmmm?!
VEE 9 install gives a message that says it can only be intalled on OS newer than Windows XP. (Windows XP, Vista, +++)

Thanks.

/Sech  

回帖(4)

鲁玉萍

2019-6-18 10:23:40
您是否可以在Windows XP和Vista中以兼容模式运行安装程序?
如果是这样,请尝试在XP兼容模式下运行它。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Can you run the installer in a compatibility mode like it was possible in Windows XP and Vista? If so, try running it in XP compatibility mode.
举报

冉屹芳

2019-6-18 10:28:44
VEE 9开发
可以在Windows7上安装env和I / O Lib 15.1。
这需要几个技巧但我没有看到任何问题,因为我开始使用VEE / Windows7 Beta1.Key的事情是将.msi文件设置为兼容模式(右键单击/属性)。
对于VEE 9,这很简单,解压缩并转到Develop文件夹并将Agilent VEE Pro.msi文件设置为兼容模式。
然后运行Setup.exe(在同一文件夹中).I / O Lib 15.1解压缩到隐藏的AppData / Local / Temp文件夹中的几个文件夹。
我建议尽可能从Temp文件夹中删除,解压缩并在错误转到新文件夹后将.msi文件设置为兼容模式。
然后运行Setup.exe(在同一文件夹中找到)VEE 9据我所知,无法安装运行时。
它还解压缩到Temp文件夹,但脚本会删除错误之后的所有文件,因此.msi文件不能(?)设置为兼容模式。
但是,可以使用Windows7新的XP模式功能安装VEE运行时!

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

VEE 9 dev. env and I/O Lib 15.1 can be installed on Windows7. It takes couple of tricks but I have not seen any problems since I started to use VEE/Windows7 Beta1.

Key thing is to set the .msi file to compatibility mode (right click/Properties). For VEE 9 this is easy, unzip and goto Develop folder and set the Agilent VEE Pro.msi file to compatibility mode. Then run Setup.exe (in same folder).

I/O Lib 15.1 unzips to a couple of folders in your hidden AppData/Local/Temp folder. I recommend deleting as much as possible from the Temp folder, unzip and after the error goto the new folders and set the .msi files to compatibility mode.  Then run Setup.exe (found in same folder)

VEE 9 Run-time is not possible to install as far as I know. It also unzips to the Temp folder but the script deletes all files aftre the error so the .msi file cannot(?) be set to compatibility mode. However, VEE Run-time can be installed using Windows7 new XP mode feature!
举报

薄坤坤

2019-6-18 10:36:01
实际上我在不使用XP虚拟化的情况下在Windows 7候选版本上安装了VEE 9运行时。
我想我只是浏览了CD上的安装程序并将其属性设置为兼容模式...或者我在解压缩文件后中止安装,在temp文件夹中找到安装文件并将它们设置为兼容模式。
我现在不记得哪个技巧有效。我遇到麻烦的是我无法在Windows 7中安装Agilent E8491B VXI-firewire链接的驱动程序。当我打开VXI笼时,PC看到了卡片。
试图从IO Libs安装驱动程序,但安装只是挂起。
我正准备构建一些新的测试PC,并考虑运行Windows 7,但我可能不得不坚持使用XP。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I actually got the VEE 9 runtime installed on Windows 7 release candidate without using the XP virtualization.  I think I just browsed to the installer on the CD and set its properties to compatibility mode...either that or I aborted the install after it extracted the files, found the install files in the temp folder and set them to compatibility mode.  I can't remember now which trick it was that worked.

My trouble is I can't get the driver for the Agilent E8491B VXI-firewire link to install in Windows 7.  The PC sees the card when I turn on the VXI cage and tried to install the driver from the IO Libs, but the install just hangs.  I'm getting ready to build some new test PCs and was considering running Windows 7, but I may have to stick with XP for now.
举报

杜文渊

2019-6-18 10:45:39
IO Libraries Suite 15.5现在支持Vista 64位和Windows 7(32位/ 64位),无需技巧。
从http://www.agilent.com/find/iosuiteCorey下载,此时E8491A / B仅支持32位操作系统,但它可以在Windows 7上运行。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

IO Libraries Suite 15.5 now supports Vista 64-bit and Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), no tricks required. Download it from http://www.agilent.com/find/iosuite

Corey, the E8491A/B is only supported on 32-bit OS's at this point, but it will work on Windows 7.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分