如何同步DCM的输出?

我想从DCM创建两个同步时钟,19.2MHz和38.4MHz。
必须使用CLKFX生成其中一个时钟(比如说38.4MHz时钟)。
由于DCM没有CLKFX / 2输出,我必须使用另一个DCM来产生19.2MHz时钟。
我该如何同步这些时钟?
我不想使用计数器来产生19.2MHz的时钟,因为触发器也必须有一些延迟,所以时钟不会同步。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I want to create two sychronized clocks from the DCMs, 19.2MHz and 38.4MHz.  One of those clocks (lets say the 38.4MHz clock) must be generated using the CLKFX.  Since there is no CLKFX/2 output from the DCM, I must use another DCM to generate the 19.2MHz clock.  How can I synchronize these clocks?

I don't want to use the counter to generate the 19.2MHz clock, because the flip flops must have some delays as well, so the clocks will not be synchronized.

回帖(10)

潘晶燕

2019-5-17 13:12:59
戈登,
不,推断DDR设计HDL不会发生,因为设备没有可以映射到的DDR特定基元。
相反,必须手动执行此操作(基元的直接实例化或处理两个时钟的块)。
我不知道你的情况有多容易。
购买38.4 Xtal振荡器可能更简单(也更便宜)。
你需要做多少?
如果这只是一个单元,为了展示一些东西,那么我会在级联中找到两个DFS。
它可能无法在100%的所有部件中使用,但是对于一个演示,它很好......
Austin Lesea主要工程师Xilinx San Jose
在原帖中查看解决方案

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Gordon,

No, inferring DDR deign from HDL is not going to happen, as the devices do not have DDR specific primitives that can be mapped to.

Rather, one has to do this by hand (direct instantiaition of primitives, or blocks to handle the two clocks).

I do not know how easy this is to do in your case.  Might be simpler (and cheaper) to buy a 38.4 Xtal oscillator.

How many do you need to make?

If this is just one unit, to demonstrate something, then I would palce two DFS in cascade.  It might not work in 100% of all parts, over all time, but for one demo, it is just fine...

Austin Lesea
Principal Engineer
Xilinx San JoseView solution in original post
举报

潘晶燕

2019-5-17 13:21:16
戈登,
您无法同步DCM。
但是,我认为你可以从一个DCM中获取所有内容。
所有输出都可以在一个DCM中使用,因此我将使用CLK2X,而不是用于38.4的CLKFX,以及用于19.2的CLK0。
现在,重置后,一个DCM的关系始终相同。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Gordon,

You can not synchronize DCM's.  But, I think you can get everything out of one DCM.

All outputs can be used from the one DCM, so I would use the CLK2X, not the CLKFX for the 38.4, and a CLK0 for the 19.2.  Now the relationship is always the same, after a reset, from one DCM.

Austin Lesea
Principal Engineer
Xilinx San Jose
举报

贾翠晓

2019-5-17 13:30:59
嗨奥斯汀,
感谢您的回复。
外部晶体为50MHz,即CLKIN。
所以我认为CLK0不能设置为19.2MHz,对吗?
戈登

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi Austin,

Thanks for your reply.

The external crystal is 50MHz, that is CLKIN.  So I think CLK0 can't be set to 19.2MHz, right?

Gordon
举报

潘晶燕

2019-5-17 13:41:47
Grodon,
不。
从50获得19.2需要更多的工作。
分数合成,DDFS,东西。
我不认为一个DCM中的M / D可以使用2到32之间的值来执行此操作。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Grodon,

Nope.  Getting 19.2 from 50 requires a bit more work.  Fractional synthesis, DDFS, something.  I don't think M/D in one DCM can do this with values from 2 to 32.

Austin Lesea
Principal Engineer
Xilinx San Jose
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分