然后,我将它更改回16(或者可能是15?)并在测试时将N5242A从总线上断开。
我每次都得到相同的结果。
我不介意通过常规的8753ES菜单进行校准,但能够通过PLTS拉入S参数会很好。
不幸的是,我为8753s所写的所有仪器都回到了研究生院,用labview写的,我再也没有这个了。
哦,好吧,可能正在编写一些新的脚本。
谢谢,迈克尔

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Is it possible to use an 8753ES with PLTS 2012?  I have no problems connecting to my N5242A.  When I hook up the 8753ES (by GPIB) and scan for new instruments with PLTS, PLTS says it can't find anything.  At the same time I notice that the 8753ES has a message on the screen.  Forgive me for my paraphrasing.  I wrote it down in my lab and forgot the post-it I wrote it on.  It was something like  "contacted with nothing to say."  I have to run past the lab and grab that note, because I know that's not exactly it.  I tried a few different setups with the same result.  I made sure I changed the GPIB address when I had it connected at the same time as the N5242A.  Then, I changed it back to 16 (or maybe 15?) and disconnected the N5242A from the bus while I tested it.  I got the same result each time.

I don't mind calibrating through the regular 8753ES menus, but it would be nice to be able to pull in the S-parameters through PLTS.  Unfortunately, all the instrumentation I wrote for the 8753s was back in grad school, written in labview, and I don't have a seat of that anymore.  Oh well, might be writing some new scripts.

Thanks,
Michael  

回帖(1)

李韵鹤

2019-5-14 11:00:59
感谢OJ和Joel博士的回复。
我的偏好可能是通过GPIB将数据拉出来并用自己的脚本将其写入touchstone文件,软盘供不应求,软盘驱动器更难找到。
让我想知道我的一个旧塔中的旧5 1/4“驱动器是否仍然有效,因为我的大多数旧的3 1/2”软盘驱动器很久以前就装好了。
您是否使用旧的Basic代码(或其他语言)使用GPIB / VISA命令从SNA中提取S参数数据?
我曾经有一个8753D年前用过的,但我当时使用的是Labview。
现在,我甚至没有一个查看器来提取我的命令。
谢谢,迈克尔

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Thanks for the responses, OJ and Dr. Joel.  My preference would probably be to pull the data over GPIB and write it to a touchstone file with my own scripts, floppy disks being in short supply and floppy drives being even harder to find.  Makes me wonder if the old 5 1/4" drive in one of my old towers still works, because most of my older 3 1/2" floppy drives packed it in long ago.

Do either you have an old Basic code (or other language) using GPIB/VISA commands to pull the S-parameter data off the VNA?  I used to have one that I used for an 8753D years ago, but I used Labview at the time.  Now, I don't even have a viewer to extract my commands from. 

Thanks,
Michael
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分