是德科技
直播中

石根厚

7年用户 171经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

怎么使用vsg 2920和vsa 2820生成单载波

实际上我正在使用矢量信号发生器2920和矢量信号分析器2820以及signalmeister软件,我想使用我在matlab中模拟的程序生成单载波信号(PSK),首先我将它转换为IQ导入然后将其转换为arb
文件,然后发送它VSG 2920,我正在调整IQ导入中的采样率,就像我在matlab程序中一样,假设我正在使用脉冲整形滤波器(RRC)和overamling = 5MHZ,所以我调整采样率
在IQ导入到5MHZ,但我有问题。问题是,我没有得到正确的带宽,应该是2 *(1 + alpha / 2 * Ts),我不知道为什么????我猜
我的程序是对的,我在matlab中的propram成功运行,你对这个错误的带宽有什么想法吗?谢谢,

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Actually I'm using Vector signal generator 2920 and Vector signal analyzer 2820 along with signalmeister software, I want to generate single  carrier signal (PSK) using my program which I simulate in matlab, first I loade it to IQ import then convert it to arb file then send it VSG 2920,I'm adjusting the sample rate in IQ import as I have in my matlab program ,lets say I'm using pulse shaping filter (RRC) with oversamling=5MHZ,so i'm adjusting the sample rate in IQ import to 5MHZ but I have aproblem.
The problem is ,I'm not getting the right bandwidth which supposed to be 2*(1+alpha/2*Ts),I don't know why????
I guess my procedure is right ,and my propram in matlab run succesfully,do you have any idea behind this wrong bandwidth?
Thanks,  

回帖(1)

李欢

2019-4-11 16:29:37
嗨 - 基于信号的1/5带宽以及您尝试将波形过采样5倍的事实,我建议您查看过采样算法,看看您是否遇到此功能的问题。
问候 -

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi -

Based upon the 1/5 Bandwidth of your signal and the fact that you are attempting to oversample the waveform by a factor of 5, I would recommend that you look at your oversample algorithm and see if you have an issue with this function.

Regards -
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分