PLTS 2012 TRL设计和验证向导出错

嗨,我在使用TRL设计向导时遇到错误。
我无法在步骤4中保存测量的touchstone文件,我无法从那里继续。
我是否知道是否需要注意任何其他步骤?
有关捕获的错误,请参阅附件。
谢谢。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi, I have encountered an error while using the TRL design wizard. I am not able to save the measured touchstone file during step 4 and I cannot proceed from there. May I know if there is any additional steps that I need to take note? Please see attached for the error captured.
Thanks.   
附件

回帖(11)

俞敏东

2019-3-20 08:38:45
嗨,我在我的电脑上试过这个,但我没有看到这个问题。
你能告诉我们你副本的版本是什么(转到菜单[帮助] - > [关于PLTS ...])?
如果您尚未升级到我们最新的PLTS2012更新1,我建议您这样做。
如果升级时遇到问题,升级后仍然无法升级;
请等几天,该功能的研发工程师目前已不在办公室,并将在本周四回来。
我相信他会在回来后很快为你解决这个问题。
希望您能在2012年9月29日获得更多信息。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

hi, I tried this in my PC, and I did not see the issue. Could you tell us what's the version of your copy (go to menu [help] -> [about PLTS...])? If you have not upgraded to our latest PLTS2012 update 1, I recommend you to do so.

If you have trouble to upgrade or it still occurs after upgrade; Please wait a few days, the R&D engineer of the feature currently is out of office, and will back in this Thursday. I believe he will fix this for you soon after he comes back. Hopefully you could get more information on Sep. 29, 2012.
举报

刘岩丘

2019-3-20 08:51:00
引用: tqj460771096 发表于 2019-3-20 08:38
嗨,我在我的电脑上试过这个,但我没有看到这个问题。
你能告诉我们你副本的版本是什么(转到菜单[帮助] - > [关于PLTS ...])?
如果您尚未升级到我们最新的PLTS2012更新1,我建议您这样做。

您好yapzhang,谢谢您的及时回复。
我还没有升级到PLTS 2012的最新版本。我是否知道此更新是否包含适用于TRL设计向导的补丁?
我希望R& D工程师在回来时可以帮助我。
再次感谢。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi yapzhang,

Thank you for the prompt reply. I have not upgraded to the latest version of PLTS 2012. May I know if this update has patches that are for the TRL design wizard? I hope the R&D engineer could kindly help me on this when he is back.

Thanks once again.
举报

郑静东

2019-3-20 09:09:13
您好cmwong:对不起我迟到的回复。
“无法写入Touchstone文件”错误是一个错误,我可以复制它并将其修复到补丁中。
但是,当将TRL校准套件下载到PNA时,我无法复制错误。
您是否可以执行以下操作来帮助我调试问题:1。在下载TRL校准套件之前,将校准套件定义保存到文件并发送给我(文件 - >保存在TRL向导菜单上)。
2.在下载TRL校准套件之前,打开PNA SCPI命令监视器以记录PLTS发送到PNA的SCPI命令。
您可以通过进入PNA菜单“系统 - >配置 - > SICL / GPIB / SCPI”,在对话框中选中“显示GPIB总线监控窗口”,在下载后检查SCPI监控窗口上的“开”
发生错误,将SCPI命令打印到文本文件并发送给我。
3.您可以尝试使用TRL向导中的简单步骤复制问题:启动TRL向导,在步骤2中单击“计算”,然后转到步骤7并单击“下载到PNA”。
这样,默认的校准套件定义将下载到PNA。
谢谢。
我的电子邮件是ning_cheng@agilent.com,你可以在这里发布你的更新或直接给我发电子邮件。编辑:ningchen于2012年9月28日上午1:33

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello cmwong:
Sorry for my late reply. The "Can not write to Touchstone file" error is a bug, I can replicate it and will fix it in a patch.
But I am not able to replicate the error when downloading the TRL cal kit to PNA. Would you please do the following to help me debug the issue:
1. Before downloading the TRL cal kit, save the cal kit definitions to a file and send it to me (File->Save on the TRL wizard menu).
2. Before downloading the TRL cal kit, turn on the PNA SCPI command monitor to record the SCPI commands that PLTS sent to the PNA. You can do so by going to PNA menu "System->Configure->SICL/GPIB/SCPI", check the "Show GPIB Bus Monitor Window" on the dialog, check the "On" on the SCPI monitor window, after the download error occur, print the SCPI commands to a text file and send it to me.
3. You may try to replicate the issue with simple steps in the TRL wizard: Launch the TRL wizard, click "Calculate" in step 2, then go to step 7 and click "Download to PNA". In this way the default cal kit definitions will be downloaded to the PNA.
Thanks. My email is ning_cheng@agilent.com, you can either post your updates here or send me emails directly.

Edited by: ningchen on Sep 28, 2012 1:33 AM
举报

卢兰凤

2019-3-20 09:17:52
引用: 平凡的世界12 发表于 2019-3-20 09:09
您好cmwong:对不起我迟到的回复。
“无法写入Touchstone文件”错误是一个错误,我可以复制它并将其修复到补丁中。
但是,当将TRL校准套件下载到PNA时,我无法复制错误。

如果你去PNA的cal kit列表,列表中有多少个校准套件?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

If you go to the cal kit list in your PNA, how many cal kits are in the list?
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分