我正在使用benchvue远程控制34410A数字万用表。
我无法找到控制捕获模式的方法,以便捕获每个样本以响应触发器。
这可以通过Web界面(已停止为我工作);
我可以设置数据记录器来捕获一系列例如
连续外部触发器上的10个样本。
这对手动测试很有用。
benchvue软件似乎仅限于定时捕获。
是这样的吗?
我可以从前面板设置DMM以获取每个触发器上的样本,但是有没有办法记录使用此方法捕获的多个样本?
埃德尔

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi,
I'm wondering if you can advise about some benchvue functionality?
I am using benchvue to remotely control the 34410A DMM.  
I cannot find a way of controlling the capture mode so that each sample is captured in response to a trigger. This was possible with the web interface (which has stopped working for me); I could set the data logger to capture a series of e.g. 10 samples on consecutive external triggers. This was useful for manual testing.
The benchvue software appears to be limited to timed captures only. Is this the case?
I can set up the DMM from the frontpanel to acquire a sample on each trigger but is there any way of logging more than 1 sample captured with this method?

Edel  

回帖(4)

王彬

2019-3-1 15:30:39
Hello Edel,在当前版本的BenchVue中,您无法在34410A中使用或设置任何触发功能。
此外,BenchVue只能一次触发并读取34410A的读数。
它无法访问34410A的内部数字化功能。
我们将在未来版本中继续构建BenchVue的功能,并可能包含一些更高级的触发功能。
如果您有兴趣成为未来版本的beta测试人员,请发送电子邮件至benchvue.support@agilent.com告诉我。就Web浏览器界面的问题而言,界面使用Java和Java最近增加了他们的安全功能。
这可能是你看到的问题。
进入Java设置,然后关闭安全设置或将34410A Web地址添加到例外列表中。
希望这可以帮助。
尼尔

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello Edel,

In the current version of BenchVue you cannot use or set any trigger features in the 34410A. Also BenchVue will only trigger and pull a reading off of the 34410A one at a time. It cannot access the internal digitizing features of the 34410A. We will continue to build onto the features of BenchVue in future releases and may include some more advanced triggering capabilities. If you would be interested in being a beta testers for future releases let me know by emailing me at benchvue.support@agilent.com 

As far as the problems with the web browser interface, the interface uses Java and Java recently increased their security features. That may be the problem you are seeing. Go into your Java settings and either turn the security settings way down or add the 34410A web address to the exceptions list. Hope this helps.

Neil
举报

林俭幼

2019-3-1 15:47:53
引用: zh咖啡不加糖 发表于 2019-3-1 19:53
Hello Edel,在当前版本的BenchVue中,您无法在34410A中使用或设置任何触发功能。
此外,BenchVue只能一次触发并读取34410A的读数。
它无法访问34410A的内部数字化功能。

嗨,尼尔,谢谢你的信息。
我通过将DMM地址添加到例外列表中来启动并再次运行Web界面,所以感谢您的建议。
埃德尔

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi Neil,

Thanks for the info. 

I got the web interface up and running again by adding the DMM address to the exception list so thanks for the advice.

Edel
举报

刘辉

2019-3-1 15:55:38
您好,BenchVue软件是否有任何更新,允许使用万用表的外部触发器进行数据采集?
如果不是:我看到可以使用Web界面设置万用表以在外部触发器上获取。
然后,您可以从缓冲区中读取和删除数据。
有没有办法自动将数据保存在文件中,而不是仅将其显示在屏幕上。
我的目标是每次收到外部触发时都能保存电压数据文件。
感谢您提供的任何支持,托马斯

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello,

Have there been any updates to the BenchVue software to allow data collection using an external trigger for a multimeter?

If not:

I see it is possible to set up a multimeter to acquire on an external trigger using the web interface.  You can then read and delete the data from the buffer.  Is there a way to automatically save the data in a file, rather than just have it displayed on the screen.

My goal is to be able to save a data file of voltages every time an external trigger is received.

Thanks for any support you can provide,

Thomas
举报

王晾其

2019-3-1 16:09:36
引用: dfzvzs 发表于 2019-3-1 20:18
您好,BenchVue软件是否有任何更新,允许使用万用表的外部触发器进行数据采集?
如果不是:我看到可以使用Web界面设置万用表以在外部触发器上获取。
然后,您可以从缓冲区中读取和删除数据。

嗨Thomas,是的,BenchVue增加了通过外部触发器为除34401A之外的所有DMM开始记录数据的能力。
如果您启用了Pro功能,您还可以进行数字化并将其设置为在收到外部触发后尽可能快地开始采样。
目前正在增加更多令人兴奋的功能,因此请在几个月内查看这些公告。
布赖恩

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi Thomas,

Yes, BenchVue has added the ability to start recording data via external trigger for all DMMs except the 34401A. If you have enabled the Pro features, you can also do digitizing and set it up to start sampling as fast as it can once an external trigger is received. More exciting capabilities are currently being added, so check back in a couple of months for those announcements.

Brian
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分