所以我不确定为什么行为会有这样的差异。
对于我的所有设置,我用于端口1:-18dBm源衰减器为10dB,端口2:-10dBm源衰减器为0dB,接收器衰减器为30dB。
对于有问题的IMDX测量通道,它具有相同的设置。
让我知道这是一个软件问题,还是在我使用'Cal All'功能时我可以做些什么来解决它。
谢谢,rokEdited:rok于2013年7月31日下午5:07

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi,

I'm running the N5244A PNA-X firmware A.09.90.01. I am trying the 'Cal All' function for gain, swept im3, and noise figure for converters for my downconverter. While I am getting good results for the gain and noise figure, I'm getting spiky behavior in the swept imdx measurement, as shown in the attachment (and circled in red).  When I perform the calibration individually, the spikes disappear and I get a nice straight waveform across the band. So I'm not sure why there is such a difference in behavior.

For my  cal all settings, I am using for Port 1: -18dBm Source attenuator of 10dB, Port 2 : -10dBm  source attenuator of 0dB and Receiver attenuator of 30dB. For the IMDX measurement channel in question, it has those same settings.

Let me know whether it's a software issue, or if there something I can do to fix it on my side when using the 'Cal All' feature.

Thanks,
rok

Edited by: rok on Jul 31, 2013 5:07 PM   
附件

回帖(12)

孔德羲

2019-2-21 08:22:58
您可以通过执行以下操作编写一个小宏来“更新”IMD校准:“打开IMD频道上的Rx调平”“打开'更新源功率校准与rx电平偏移'”“”扫描“”关闭Rx
在IMD频道上练级“。
这将获得适当的功率设置。
它们可能只在通道中设置,而不是在calset中设置,所以如果你不应用然后重新应用calset,你必须再次执行它。
并且,当你这样做时,如果你在(功率计头部)的端口上有负载会很好。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

You can write a little macro to "update" the IMD cal by doing the following:

"Turn on Rx leveling on IMD channels"
"turn on 'update source power cal with rx level offsets' "
"take a sweep"
"turn off Rx leveling on IMD channels".  

This gets the proper power set. They might only be set in the channel, however, not the calset, so if you unapply then re-apply the calset, you have to do it again.

And, it would be good if you had a load on the port (of the power meter head) when you did this.
举报

孔德羲

2019-2-21 08:41:11
和p.s。;
rx练级修复了这个问题吗?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

and p.s.; did rx leveling fix the issue?
举报

孔德羲

2019-2-21 08:47:34
很抱歉继续询问更多信息,但我发现真正的问题似乎不是平稳的电源(电源主显示小尖峰),这将导致IMD变化高达3倍。
你可以重新发布Cal All的情节,但是这次把PowerMainHi,PowerMainLo和PwrInHi和PwrInLo一起放了吗?
我想知道输入和输出功率是否均为平坦。
有时我看到这个错误,因为它们是输入功率的一些限制。
通常情况下,Rx调平应该会使功率变平,因此看到Rx调平时的任何尖峰都是奇怪的。
这可能只是两个来源中的一个,这就是为什么我想看到个人的高权力和低权力。
有没有机会你也可以保存一个csa文件并发布,或通过电子邮件发送给我。
如果你能提醒我你的固件版本。
最近Cal All有一些小的变化,可能会产生一些影响。
我们可以检查calset,看看这些区域中的某些错误术语是否有些奇怪。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

sorry to keep asking for more information, but I see that it appears the real problem is not smooth power (power main shows small spikes) which will cause the IMD to vary up to 3x as much.

Can you repost the plots of the Cal All, but this time put up PowerMainHi, PowerMainLo, along with PwrInHi and PwrInLo?

I want to see if the input and output power are each flat.  Sometimes I've seen this error when their is some limitation of the inputput power.  Normally, Rx leveling should flatten the power so seeing any spikyness with Rx leveling on is odd.  This might be on only one of the two sources, which is why I want to see the individual high and lo powers.  

Is there any chance you can also save a csa file and post that, or email it to me.  And if you can remind me of your firmware revision.  There were some small changes recently to Cal All that might have some effect.  We can inspect the calset to see if some of the error terms look odd in those regions.
举报

王静

2019-2-21 08:58:08
我想知道是否已经执行了具有独立源和频谱分析仪的相关性测试......实际数字是什么?
我们和我们的客户仍然希望看到固定频率的C / 3IM测量值.....

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I am wondering if a correlation test, with separate sources and spectrum analyzer, has been performed... whats the real number?

We, and our customers, still prefer to see fixed frequency C/3IM measurements.....
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分