2.可以使用不同类型的电线进行连接。
例如,两个逻辑块之间的连接由双线线型和六线线型的线段的组合构成。
如果您有任何参考文件,请建议我。
先谢谢你。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi,

Which one is better?
1. a connection can choose only one type of wire for routing (either length 1 or 2 or 6 or long line). But not the combination of various types.
2. a connection can be made of using different types of wires. For example, a connection between two logic blocks is made from combination of wire segments of a double line wire type and hex line wire type.

Please suggest me if you have any reference paper for this.
Thank you in advance.

回帖(2)

张晓宁

2019-2-13 08:26:52
很少有设计需要这种级别的详细控制和管理。
相反,通过时序约束指导工具是满足时序目标或要求的典型方法。
如果您正在寻求学术论文的帮助,对论文主题的更广泛描述可能会有所帮助。
- 鲍勃埃尔金德
签名:新手的自述文件在这里:http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/New-Users-Forum/README-first-Help-for-new-users/td-p/219369总结:1。
阅读手册或用户指南。
你读过手册了吗?
你能找到手册吗?2。
搜索论坛(并搜索网页)以寻找类似的主题。
不要在多个论坛上发布相同的问题。
不要在别人的主题上发布新主题或问题,开始新的主题!5。
学生:复制代码与学习设计不同.6“它不起作用”不是一个可以回答的问题。
提供有用的详细信息(请与网页,数据表链接).7。
您的代码中的评论不需要支付额外费用。
我没有支付论坛帖子的费用。
如果我写一篇好文章,那么我一无所获。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Very few designs require this level of detailed control and management.  Instead, directing the tools through timing constraints is the typical approach for meeting a timing goal or requirement.

If you are seeking help with an academic paper, a broader description of your thesis subject may be helpful.

-- Bob Elkind
SIGNATURE:
README for newbies is here: http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/New-Users-Forum/README-first-Help-for-new-users/td-p/219369

Summary:
1. Read the manual or user guide.  Have you read the manual? Can you find the manual?
2. Search the forums (and search the web) for similar topics.
3. Do not post the same question on multiple forums.
4. Do not post a new topic or question on someone else's thread, start a new thread!
5. Students: Copying code is not the same as learning to design.
6 "It does not work" is not a question which can be answered. Provide useful details (with webpage, datasheet links, please).
7. You are not charged extra fees for comments in your code.
8. I am not paid for forum posts.  If I write a good post, then I have been good for nothing.
举报

黄淳

2019-2-13 08:37:39
krishnacn写道:
嗨,
哪一个更好?
1.a连接只能选择一种类型的导线(长度为1或2或6或长线)。
但不是各种类型的组合。
2.可以使用不同类型的电线进行连接。
例如,两个逻辑块之间的连接由双线线型和六线线型的线段的组合构成。
如果您有任何参考文件,请建议我。
先谢谢你。
我跟鲍勃在一起。
设置有效的时序约束。
让工具决定如何映射和路由设计。
如果设计不符合时间要求,则对失效的部件进行操作。
不要迷失在杂草中。
----------------------------是的,我这样做是为了谋生。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

krishnacn wrote:
Hi,

Which one is better?
1. a connection can choose only one type of wire for routing (either length 1 or 2 or 6 or long line). But not the combination of various types.
2. a connection can be made of using different types of wires. For example, a connection between two logic blocks is made from combination of wire segments of a double line wire type and hex line wire type.

Please suggest me if you have any reference paper for this. 
Thank you in advance.
I'm with Bob on this.
Set a valid timing constraint. Let the tools decide how to map and route the design. If the design doesn't meet timing, work on the parts that fail. Don't get lost in the weeds.
----------------------------Yes, I do this for a living.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分