7年用户 179经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

N9020A MXA射频对准失败

你好。
我有一台Agilent N9020A MXA,它产生了“* RF对准失败*”错误,状态显示“*立即对齐,全部需要*”。
偶尔它会显示LO解锁错误。
*是否列出了对齐所包含的步骤,因为它进展到22 *的步骤X(取决于所选的对齐类型(全部,除了RF或RF之外)?我只是对此过程感到好奇。
测量结果看起来仍然正常,幅度,频率,带宽,3.6 GHz的频率响应和噪声水平。我唯一看到的不太好的是噪声边带,它在_10 kHz和100 kHz偏移下失效.1 MHz和100
Hz偏移通过 - 但几乎没有。这个单元用于ATE,因此错误消息停止测试。该单元需要进行修复,我只是想更好地理解问题。似乎
也许(?)LO噪音或电源问题.SteveEdited:S。Reeves于2013年12月20日12:09 PM

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi.

I have an Agilent N9020A MXA that has developed an error of "*RF Alignment Failure*", and the status shows "*Align Now, All required*". Occasionally it will show LO Unlock errors.

*Is there a list of what the steps are that alignment consists, as it progresses through step X of 22* (depending on the type of alignment selected (All, All but RF or RF) ?  I'm just curious about this process. Measurements still look normal, amplitude, frequency, bandwidths, frequency response to 3.6 GHz and noise levels.

The only thing I see not so good, are the noise sidebands, which fail at the _10 kHz and 100 kHz offsets_. The 1 MHz and 100 Hz offsets pass - but just barely. This unit is used in an ATE, so the error messages halt the testing. The unit will need to go in for repair, I'm just trying to get a better understanding of the problem. It seems maybe(?) an issue with LO noise or power supplies.

Steve

Edited by: S. Reeves on Dec 20, 2013 12:09 PM  

回帖(1)

庞兴玉

2018-12-24 17:06:03
史蒂夫,那些单位在LO合成器总成上有一个共同的失败。
LO PLL电路出现高故障,最终您会发现LO将失去锁相的点或频率。
这是造成噪音过大的原因。
如果您为每次事故修复发送信息,请告诉我您是否有兴趣修理该组件。
我们修复LO合成器并运行完全对齐。
我的联系信息如下。
Joe Lubecky测试设备Plus service@teplus.com

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Steve,

Those unit have a common failure on the LO Synthesizer assy.  The LO PLL circuit is high failure and eventually you will usually find a spot or Freq where the LO will lose phase lock. This is the cause the excessive noise.  If your sending in for the per incident repair let me know if yuor interested in getting the assy repaired. We do repair the LO synthesizer and run full alignments.  My contact info is below. 

Joe Lubecky
Test Equipment Plus
service@teplus.com
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分