电缆显示出一些高达1.5dB的斜率。
记录获得值以用于将来的测量校正。
3.我再次在PSG上设置任意功率(0dBm),并使用相同的MXA悬停测量频率上的功率,现在我减去记录的校正值。
假设我应该从MXA(校正后)非常接近读数到功率计,但是我在特定频率下得到几个功率峰值。
如果您多次重复测试,则会从特定频率获得不同的结果。
请参阅测量设置的框图以及8MHz至6400Mhz之间的读数。
我在MXA(A13.12)上运行最新固件,旧固件显示(A10.52)显示类似的行为。
每个MXA以略微不同的频率显示尖峰。
在频谱分析仪上设置:跨度:20Khz RBW:自动VBW:自动所有设置相同,用于参考和测量有人知道任何解决方案吗?
固件中有没有错误?
对于相同的功率和频率,误差超过+/- 0.1dB看起来太高。
Power over frequency.png13.4 KB

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I have a problem with measurement absolute power amplitude on MXA N9020A Spectrum Analyzer above 3.6GHz.
The Spectrum Analyzer appears to read different value for the same frequency and power. You set the source generator at fix frequency and power and Spectrum Analyzer to the same frequency and read the power.
If you change the frequency on the Spectrum Analyzer and then return the previous one, you will see that the amplitude start varied from the previous value (you have to repeat few time to see that). It only shows at few particular frequencies above 3.6GHz. My first assumption was that that particular Spectrum Analyzer is damage but I check several others MXA and I see similar behavior. The amplitude level varies randomly and in some cases I is up to 0.3dB or higher from previous values. That appears too high for many measurements.
My original task was to use Spectrum Analyzer as power meter to level several RF sources, so I used PSG E8257D reference power generator.
1. I measure the absolute power (set arbitrary 0dBm on PSG) using power meter (U2000) directly on output of the PSG. The USB power sensor show values below +/- 0.05dB from set power - very good).
2. I connect together output of RF generator to input of Spectrum Analyzer  with 3ft RF cable and read the values across the frequency.  The cable shows some slop up to 1.5dB.  The obtain values were logged for future measurement correction.   
3. I set on PSG the arbitrary power (0dBm) again, and measure the power over frequency using the same MXA hover now I subtract logged correction values.
The assumption was that I should get very close reading from MXA (after correction)  to power meter, however I getting several  power spikes at specific frequencies. If you repeat the test several time you get different results from that particular frequencies.  See the block diagram of the measurement setup and the readings between 8MHz to 6400Mhz.
I am running the latest firmware on MXA (A13.12), old firmware show (A10.52) showing similar behavior.  Each MXA showing the spikes at slightly different frequencies.
Setting on Spectrum Analyzer:
Span: 20Khz  
RBW: Auto
VBW: Auto
All setting the same for referencing and measurement
Does anybody know any solution? Is there any bug in the firmware?
Error of more than +/- 0.1dB for the same power and frequency look too high.   
附件

回帖(4)

李欢

2018-12-19 16:36:00
嗨 - MXA有一个YIG调谐预选滤波器,用于3.6 GHz以上的中心频率。
此YTF预选器可抑制不需要的内部生成图像。
但是,滤波器存在一些变化,随着滤波器升温和冷却,它会随着时间的推移而发生变化。
电流用于控制滤波器的中心频率,并且根据滤波器调谐到的先前频率存在一些滞后。
如果您参考MXA的频率响应规范,您会发现3.6 GHz以上频率的精度更高。
此外,规格指南还有一个脚注,必须应用预选器对中。
您可以通过按[Amplitude]按钮下的按钮预选仪器中心。
为了增加幅度测量的稳定性,可以使用预选器旁路选项MPB。
这将消除YTF预选器,这也将允许存在其他频谱伪产物和图像。
如果测量高电平信号,这不会成为问题。
如果测量噪声层附近的信号,更容易遇到不需要的杂散产物,这将是一个问题。
问候 -

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi -

The MXA has a YIG tuned preselected filter for center frequencies above 3.6 GHz.  This YTF preselector suppresses unwanted internally generated images.  However, there is some variability in the filter, and it can change over time as the filter warms up and cools down.  Current is used to control the filter’s center frequency, and there is some hysteresis based on the previous frequency the filter was tuned to.  If you refer to the MXA’s frequency response specifications, you will see that accuracy is wider for frequencies above 3.6 GHz.  Also, the specifications guide has a footnote that preselector centering must be applied.  You can preselector center the instrument by pressing the  button under the [Amplitude] button.  In order to increase the stability of amplitude measurements, the preselector bypass option MPB can be used.  This will eliminate the YTF preselector which will also allow other spectrum spurious products and images to be present.  This would not be an issue if measuring high level signals.  This would be an issue if measuring signal near the noise floor where it is easier to come across unwanted spurious products.

Regards -
举报

王玉英

2018-12-19 16:51:52
引用: 醉狼工作室 发表于 2018-12-19 08:24
此YTF预选器可抑制不需要的内部生成图像。

Thabbot感谢您的回应。
当我预设Preselect Center时,我可以听到MXA中的一些机械切换,并且每次按Preselect Center时,Preselect Ajust都会从0变为某个不同的数字。
它正确的答案?
根据您的描述,在MXA上,您实际上无法测量频率转换器设备的预先幅度,因为其质量高于3.6GHz。
这同样适用于网络分析仪吗?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Thabbot
Thank you for the responce.

When I prese Preselect Center I can hear some mechanical switching in MXA and the Preselect Ajust change from 0 to some diffrent number number each time I press the Preselect Center.
It that correct responce?

From your description, on MXA you really can't measure precizely amplitude for frequency convertet devices as the aplitude is uncertan above 3.6GHz. 
Does the same apply for Network Analyzers as well?
举报

王玉英

2018-12-19 17:01:49
引用: 醉狼工作室 发表于 2018-12-19 08:24
此YTF预选器可抑制不需要的内部生成图像。

安捷伦是否有任何其他频谱分析仪型号没有此类问题?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Does Agilent have any other Spectrum Analyzer model that do not have such issue?
举报

李欢

2018-12-19 17:17:01
引用: e08506806 发表于 2018-12-19 08:49
安捷伦是否有任何其他频谱分析仪型号没有此类问题?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

嗨 - 当预选器居中时,分析仪使用其内置的噪声源使预选器居中。
这需要切换噪声源。
所以,你会听到机械开关。
MXA在精确测量振幅方面做得很好。
功率传感器/功率计用于进行最精确的功率测量,但功率传感器是宽带的并且具有有限的动态范围。
因此,如果您需要在存在其他信号时具有频率选择性的宽动态范围,那么您将使用频谱分析仪。
如果您需要使用频谱分析仪进行3.6 GHz以上最稳定的功率测量,则可以使用预选器旁路选项来消除预选滤波器。
安捷伦的X系列分析仪均具有3.6 GHz以上的YTF预选器。
您可以将功率计与频谱分析仪配合使用,以实现最精确的绝对功率测量,并将该精度传递给分析仪进行的相对测量,因为分析仪可以测量功率计可以测量的低电平信号
“T。
未预先选择网络分析器,因此不会有预先选择的过滤器引入的不确定性。
问候 -

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi -

When preselector centering, the analyzer uses its built in noise source to center the preselector.  This requires the noise source to be switched in and out.  So, you will hear the mechanical switches.

The MXA does a good job at measuring amplitude precisely.  Power sensors / power meters are used to make the most precise power measurements, but power sensors are broadband and have limited dynamic range.  So, if you need wide dynamic range that is frequency selective in the presence of other signals, then you would use a spectrum analyzer.  If you need the most stable power measurements above 3.6 GHz with a spectrum analyzer, then you can use the preselector bypass option to eliminate the preselected filter.  Agilent’s X-Series analyzers all have YTF preselectors above 3.6 GHz.  You can use a power meter in conjunction with a spectrum analyzer to achieve the most accurate absolute power measurements and to be able to transfer that accuracy to your relative measurements made by the analyzer, since the analyzer can measure low level signals that the power meter can’t.

A network analyzer is not preselected, so it would not have the uncertainties introduced by a preselected filter.  

Regards -
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分