问题是,与原理图符号相比,Layout生成的组件相对较大。
有谁知道如何进一步扩展?
检查附图,你可以看到焊盘比原理图符号大很多,即使我选择了原理图单位中最小的引脚间距离。
任何提示将不胜感激。
问候,rjrodrig

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello Everyone,

My question is simple, and perhaps not technical at all. I created a layout co-simulation which I sent to schematic via look-alike symbol.  I chose the minimum pin-to-pin distance schematic units so I can use standard resistors, caps symbols in schematic.  The issue is that component generated by Layout is relatively larger compared to the schematic symbols.

Does anyone know how to scale further?  Check the attached picture and you can see the pads are a lot bigger than the schematic symbols even though I chose minimum pin-to-pin distance in schematic units.

Any tips will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

rjrodrig   
附件

回帖(1)

罗红

2018-12-5 15:52:28
我想到了。
对于那些遇到此问题的人,您所要做的就是更改“原理图单位”框下的比例因子。
在我的情况下,它原来是0.55原理图单位,现在一切正常。
所有这个菜单都在符号容器框下的EM->模型/符号下,布局在大小下看起来很相似。
选择min pin-pin distance =您的比例因子。
默认情况下,它设置为1,但从0.01到1,您可以在原理图中很好地缩放它。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I figured it out.  For those of you with this issue, all you have to do is change the scale factor under schematic units box.  In my case it worked out to be 0.55 schematic units, and now things fit ok.  All this menu is under the EM->Model/Symbol under the Symbol container box, layout look-alike under size.  Choose min pin-pin distance = Your scale factor.  By default it is set to 1, but making it from 0.01 to 1 you can scale it nicely in schematic.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分