石栓柱

7年用户 180经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

i7 8700k时钟速度固定在4.3MHz

嗨,
我刚刚建立了我的系统并注意到我的时钟速度在闲置时挂机为4.3(空闲cpu负载在2到8%之间反弹)并且即使在负载下仍然保持在那里。
现在我没有超频cpu,我唯一做的就是内存的XMP。
到目前为止,我所做的所有搜索都说将窗口电源设置设置为Balanced但没有做任何事情,如果我将它设置为Power Save并且它降至800MHz但是它没有提升,那么它的唯一降频方式就是它。
我已经尝试禁用/启用ESIT并启用Cstates等但没有任何变化。
我唯一看到的对时钟速度有所作为的是我结束了XtuService并将时钟速度降低到3.7MHz并且它将提升到4.3并且退回。
现在我错误地认为它应该在怠速时更接近800MHZ然后提升或不提高?
我的临时状态似乎很好,怠速,35c,我看到它在玩游戏等时达到60c,但似乎如果cpu运行在4.3常量,它会更快地烧掉它。
我的系统是
Windows 10 64
i7 8700k
Evga FTW Z370主板(最新BIOS 108)
32GB的GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200MHz内存
Evga GTX 1080ti
Evga 850瓦特PS
使用Kraken X62 AIO
我开始时唯一的监控软件是CAM(垃圾我知道),我也有Evga的E-Leet Tuning Utility X软件但是在启动时没有启动。
任何信息/帮助表示赞赏。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi,
I just built my system and have noticed that my clock speed is pegged at 4.3 at idle (idle cpu load bounces between 2 and 8 %) and stays there even under load.  Now I haven't overclocked the cpu, the only thing I've done is the XMP for the memory.  So far all the searching I've done has said to set the windows power settings to Balanced but that does nothing, the only way it down clocks is if I set it to Power Save and it drops to 800MHz but thats it, no boost.  I've tried disabling/enabling  ESIT and enabling Cstates etc but nothing has changes.  The only thing I've seen do anything to the clock speed was that I ended the XtuService and that dropped the clock speed to 3.7MHz and it would boost to 4.3 and back down.  

Now am I wrong in thinking that it should be closer to 800MHZ at idle then boost up or no?  My temps seem to be fine at idle, 35c and I've see it hit 60c while playing games etc, but it just seems like if the cpu is running at 4.3 constant it will burn it out quicker.

My system is
Windows 10 64
i7 8700k
Evga FTW Z370 Motherboard (up to date BIOS 108)
32gb of GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200MHz  memory
Evga GTX 1080Ti
Evga 850 watt PS
With a Kraken X62 AIO
The only Monitoring software I have at start is CAM (garbage I know) and I also have Evga's E-Leet Tuning Utility X software but that does not start up at boot.

Any info/help is appreciated.

回帖(6)

汤宇

2018-11-26 14:26:36
你好,邪恶的双胞胎,感谢您加入这个英特尔社区。我注意到您正在使用第三方软件获取有关您系统的有用信息。
在这种情况下,我们建议您还可以运行英特尔®处理器诊断工具和英特尔®ExtremeTuning Utility(英特尔®XTU)来监控您的系统。
尝试运行英特尔®处理器诊断工具并附上报告。
要附加文件,必须单击响应框右上角的“使用高级编辑器”,然后“响应”选项将出现在响应框的右下角。英特尔®处理器诊断工具发出警告:/
/downloadcenter.intel.com/download/19792/Intel-Processor-Diagnostic-ToolIntel®ExtremeTuning Utility(英特尔®XTU)https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/24075/Intel-Extreme-Tuning-Utility-Intel
-XTU-?product = 66427您还可以进入电源选项设置>更改高级电源设置>处理器电源管理>最小处理器状态/最大处理器状态,以确认有关电源设置的更多信息.Wanner G.

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello evil-twin

Thank you for joining this Intel Community.

I noticed that you are using 3rd party software to get useful information about your system. In this case, our recommendation is that you can also run the Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool and Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (Intel® XTU) to monitor your system. Try running the Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool and attach a report. To attach a file, you must click “Use Advanced Editor” on the upper right hand corner of the response box, then the “attach” option will appear on the bottom right hand corner of the response box.

Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/19792/Intel-Processor-Diagnostic-Tool

Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (Intel® XTU)
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/24075/Intel-Extreme-Tuning-Utility-Intel-XTU-?product=66427

You can also go to Power Option settings > Changed advanced power settings > Processor power management > Minimum processor state/Maximum processor state to confirm more information about the power settings.

Wanner G. 
举报

李玉鑫

2018-11-26 14:40:26
引用: jerry1978 发表于 2018-11-26 17:38
你好,邪恶的双胞胎,感谢您加入这个英特尔社区。我注意到您正在使用第三方软件获取有关您系统的有用信息。
在这种情况下,我们建议您还可以运行英特尔®处理器诊断工具和英特尔®ExtremeTuning Utility(英特尔®XTU)来监控您的系统。
尝试运行英特尔®处理器诊断工具并附上报告。

你好Wanner G.
我附上了诊断工具的测试结果。
我已经安装了XTU但它无法启动。
它表示还有另一个调试程序正在运行,并在XTU启动之前将其关闭。
事情是我没有任何其他程序运行除了CAM软件和来自海盗船的ICue。
我关闭了他们,但XTU仍然无法启动。
在启动时,XtuService(32位)和英特尔集成时钟控制服务正在运行,当我通过任务管理结束其中一项任务时,或者时钟速度降至3.7MHz并且将提升至4.4MHz。
好奇怪的事情刚刚发生,我让XtuService运行,刚刚结束了英特尔集成时钟控制,而XTU程序实际上已经开始了。

我得再次测试一下。
关于电源选项,我已经完成了所有这些,截至目前我已将其设置为Balanced,最小值为5%,最大值为100%。
现在它拥有强大的力量,平衡和高性能完全相同。
我甚至启用了Ultimate Performance,它与平衡和高性能相同。
谢谢
规范。     
TESTRESULTS.TXT.zip 
2.6 K.

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello Wanner G.

I've attached the test results from the diagnostic tool.

I have installed the XTU but it will not start.  It says that there is another tuning program running and to shut that one off before XTU can start.  Thing is I don't have any other program running other than CAM software and ICue from corsair.  I've shut them down but XTU still will not start.

At start up the XtuService (32bit) and the Intel Integrated Clock Control service are running and when I end either one of their tasks though the task manage or both the Clock Speed drops to 3.7MHz and will boost up to 4.4MHz.

Ok strange thing just happened, I left XtuService running and just ended the Intel Integrated Clock Control and the XTU program actually started.  ?  I'll have to test that again.

Regarding the Power Options, I have went all though them, as of right now I have it set to Balanced with the minimum at 5% and maximum at 100%.  As it sits now with the power, Balanced and High Performance do the exact same thing.  I've even enabled Ultimate Performance and that does the same as Balanced and High Performance.

Thank you
Norm.

举报

汤宇

2018-11-26 14:56:11
引用: cd340823 发表于 2018-11-26 17:52
你好Wanner G.
我附上了诊断工具的测试结果。
我已经安装了XTU但它无法启动。

你好,邪恶的双胞胎,谢谢你的回复。在我看来,你可以从BIOS解决这个问题。
首先,尝试加载默认设置以确保电压和超频设置正确。现在,系统中运行的其他调整实用程序可能是E-LEET软件套件。
它适用于您的主板。
如果它已经安装在您的系统中,您还可以使用它来确保加载默认系统设置并防止启用任何超频功能。请记住,BIOS更新可能会解决此问题。
但是,我们不建议在没有制造商建议的情况下更新BIOS,因为可能存在一些风险.Wanner G.

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello evil-twin

Thank you for your response. 

It seems to me that you can resolve this issue from BIOS. First, try loading default settings to make sure that voltages and overclocking settings are correct.

Now, the other tuning utility running in your system could be the E-LEET Software Suite. It is available for your motherboard. If it is already installed in your system, you can also use it to make sure that your default system settings are loaded and prevent any overclocking feature from being enabled.

Keep in mind that a BIOS update may resolve this issue. However, we do not recommend a BIOS update without the manufacturer's advice since there may be some risk.

Wanner G. 
举报

石栓柱

2018-11-26 15:05:03
引用: cd340823 发表于 2018-11-26 17:52
你好Wanner G.
我附上了诊断工具的测试结果。
我已经安装了XTU但它无法启动。

Helloevil-twin,如果您还需要任何帮助,我们将很乐意为您提供帮助.Wanner G.

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello evil-twin, 

If you still need any assistance, we will be glad to help you. 

Wanner G.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分