移动头部引起的声音,直到我双击英特尔Optane托盘图标或运行英特尔SSD工具箱,它才会停止。
毫无疑问,奇怪的硬盘驱动器行为是由Optane引起的。
请帮我找到阻止这些声音的解决方案 - 我希望Optane SSD不会损坏我的硬盘。
PS。
硬盘状况非常好 - 没有坏扇区,错误等。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi,

after a few days of using my new Intel Optane 32 GB, I experienced a problem.

I paired Optane with Toshiba P300 HDD (2 TB, 4 Basic GPT partitions). Everything seems to be just fine.

Except the noise, which starts coming from HDD in a few hours after turning the computer on. It's a looped, about 1-2 sec. sound caused by moving head and it doesn't stop until I double-click on Intel Optane tray icon or run Intel SSD toolbox.

No doubt, the strange HDD behaviour is caused by Optane.

Please help me to find the solution to stop these sounds - I hope the Optane SSD is not damaging my HDD.

PS. HDD condition is excellent - no bad sectors, errors etc.

回帖(8)

汤宇

2018-11-13 11:30:01
您好Cthulhu79,感谢您在英特尔社区发帖。我没有听说过类似的内容。
根据这些信息,我知道模块设置正确且工作正常,但是几小时后会有声音/噪音,对吗?
有没有办法录制关于此的简短视频并将其附加到此处以更好地了解该问题?此外,您是否可以运行英特尔®系统支持实用程序来检查您的系统配置?
您可以从以下站点下载它:https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-。请运行完整的报告并在此处附加文件。另一件事我们
可以尝试以隔离根本原因是禁用英特尔®Optane™内存,然后在禁用模块的情况下使用计算机并查看声音是否开始。我将等待您的回复。祝您有个美好的一天。请注意,
迭戈五世

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi Cthulhu79,

Thank you for posting in the Intel communities.

I haven’t heard about something similar to this. According to the information, I understand that the module is setup correctly and working fine, but there is a sound/noise that starts after some hours, correct? Is there any way to record a short video about this and attach it here to have a better understanding of the issue?

Additionally, could you please run the Intel® System Support Utility to check your system configuration? You can download it from the following site: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-.

Please run the full report and attach the file here.

Another thing we can try in order to isolate the root cause is to disable the Intel® Optane™ Memory and then use the computer with the module disabled and see if the sound starts.

I’ll be waiting for your response.

Have a nice day.

Regards,
Diego V.
举报

李玉鑫

2018-11-13 11:41:34
引用: jerry1978 发表于 2018-11-13 12:26
您好Cthulhu79,感谢您在英特尔社区发帖。我没有听说过类似的内容。
根据这些信息,我知道模块设置正确且工作正常,但是几小时后会有声音/噪音,对吗?
有没有办法录制关于此的简短视频并将其附加到此处以更好地了解该问题?此外,您是否可以运行英特尔®系统支持实用程序来检查您的系统配置?

你好迭戈,
感谢您的快速回复。
我可以确认设置是正确的并且工作正常,但唯一的问题是由HDD磁头引起的奇怪的循环声音。
我附上了SSU的完整扫描报告。
一旦噪声再次发生,我会尝试录制一部电影并附上它。
当然,当问题第一次发生时,我禁用了与Optane Disk的连接以查看硬盘是否正常。
事实证明,没有Optane支持的HDD可以正常工作。
祝你今天愉快。
彼得·     
report.txt.zip 
6.1 K.

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi Diego,

Thank you for a quick response.

I can confirm that the setup is correct and working fine, but the only problem is the strange loop sound caused by HDD head.

I attached a full scan report from SSU. I will try to record a movie as soon as noises come again and attach it as well.

Of course, when the issue happened first time, I disabled the connection with Optane Disk to see if the HDD is okay itself. It turned out that HDD without Optane support works fine, as it usually does.

Have a nice day.

Piotr

举报

汤宇

2018-11-13 11:51:20
引用: cd340823 发表于 2018-11-13 12:38
你好迭戈,
感谢您的快速回复。
我可以确认设置是正确的并且工作正常,但唯一的问题是由HDD磁头引起的奇怪的循环声音。

嗨Piotr,谢谢你的报道。看起来你所提到的一切都很好。老实说,我没有任何建议,因为我以前没见过类似的问题。
请尝试录制短视频。与此同时,我会向我方进行调查,并告诉您我是否有其他建议或信息。祝您有个美好的一天。请注意,Diego V.

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi Piotr,

Thank you for the report.

It looks like everything is fine as you mentioned.

Honestly, I don’t have any suggestions as I haven’t seen a similar issue before. Please try to record the short video.

On the meantime, I’ll investigate from my side and let you know if I have additional suggestions or information.

Have a nice day.

Regards,
Diego V.
举报

杨杰

2018-11-13 11:57:18
引用: jerry1978 发表于 2018-11-13 12:48
嗨Piotr,谢谢你的报道。看起来你所提到的一切都很好。老实说,我没有任何建议,因为我以前没见过类似的问题。
请尝试录制短视频。与此同时,我会向我方进行调查,并告诉您我是否有其他建议或信息。祝您有个美好的一天。请注意,Diego V.

嗨,
不幸的是,我仍然没有制作视频(视频和音质差),但在最近2天内发生了2次问题。
我在多个论坛帖子中搜索了关于HDD头噪声的信息,我提出了一个想法。
当SATA从AHCI设置(BIOS)到RAID模式时,当HDD空闲一段时间并进入睡眠模式时,有时硬盘停放头会出现问题。
硬盘驱动器开始点击 - 这是停车头的循环声 - 就像我的情况一样。
请参阅主题:硬盘单击读取操作 - 存储 - Tom的硬件
我的DISK配置是:
1.仅适用于WIn10的SSD
2. SeaGate 2 TB硬盘
3. TOSHIBA P300 HDD 2 TB + OPTANE 32 GB。
在BIOS(MSI TOMAHAWK Z370)中,我将SATA设置为RAID MODE以使M.2 GENIE具有最高性能并确保正确检测到Optane
好吧,它可能是东芝+ Optane的一个很好的配置,但不一定是希捷的其他硬盘。
点击停车头的声音可能来自希捷,而不是东芝(连接到Optane)。
两个硬盘驱动器安装在我的计算机机箱中,因此可能会发出咔嗒声。
你能帮我解决一下如何在没有DATA丢失的情况下逆转BIOS中的AHCI模式吗?
唯一真正交换数据的磁盘是TOSHIBA + OPTANE,因此它与我的其他驱动器无关。
在设置Optane之前,我想把我的电脑放到状态。
我禁用了Optane并简单地将AHCI模式重新置于BIOS中,但结果是蓝屏。
为什么带操作系统的SSD受到影响?
它从来没有与任何其他磁盘交换数据?
问候
彼得·

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi,
Unfortunately I still didn't make the video (poor video and sound quality), nevertheless problem occured 2 times in last 2 days. I searched multiple forum threads about the HDD head noises  and I came up with an idea.

When SATA is set (BIOS) from AHCI to RAID mode, sometimes there's a problem with HDD parking head when the HDD is idle for some time and goes in sleep mode. The HDD starts clicking - it's the looped sound of parking head - just like in my case.

See the thread: Hard Disk Clicking Upon Read Action - Storage - Tom's Hardware

My DISK configuration is:

1. SSD for WIn10 only

2. SeaGate 2 TB HDD

3. TOSHIBA P300 HDD 2 TB + OPTANE 32 GB.

In BIOS (MSI TOMAHAWK Z370) I set SATA to RAID MODE to enable M.2 GENIE to have max performance and make sure Optane is properly detected

Well, it may be a good configuration for Toshiba + Optane but not necessarily for the other HDD which is Seagate. The clicking parking head sound may come from Seagate, not Toshiba (connected to Optane). The two HDDs are installed in my computer case close together, so it is possible that clicking sound come from any of them.

Could you help me with instrucyion how to reverse the AHCI MODE in BIOS without DATA loss? The only disks which are really exchanging the data are TOSHIBA + OPTANE, so it has nothing to do with my other drives. I would like to put my computer to the state before setting up the Optane.

I disabled Optane and simply put the AHCI mode in BIOS back on but it resulted with blue screen. Why the SSD with OS was affected??? It was never exchanging DATA with any other disk?

Regards

Piotr
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分