是德科技
直播中

张雪

7年用户 184经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

在MSO7034B上设置channel1以外的通道的阈值

嗨!
我正在使用“:MEASure:DEFine THResholds,PERCent,90,10,9”命令,但我只能更改通道1的阈值。我需要为通道3更改它。文档没有提供选项
指定我正在调整哪个频道,上面的命令只更改频道1的阈值。有人可以帮忙吗?
编辑:我设法破解了这样的解决方案:: MEASure:DELay CHANnel3,CHANnel2:MEASure:DEFine THResholds,PERCent,90,10,9:MEASure:CLEar但是,仍然必须有一个更清洁的方法,我
认为这是一个丑陋的黑客。
任何人?编辑:mTeilgard于2014年11月10日上午5:40

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi!

I am using the ":MEASure:DEFine THResholds,PERCent,90,10,9" command, but I am only able to change the thresholds for channel 1. I need to change it for Channel 3. The documentation does not give an option to specify which channel I am adjusting, and the above command only changes threshold for channel 1. Can anyone help?

EDIT: I managed to hack a solution like this:
    :MEASure:DELay  CHANnel3,CHANnel2
    :MEASure:DEFine THResholds,PERCent,90,10,9
    :MEASure:CLEar

But still, there has to be a cleaner way of doing this, I consider this an ugly hack. Anyone?

Edited by: mTeilgard on Nov 10, 2014 5:40 AM  

回帖(2)

王琳

2018-10-29 16:06:08
您好,Keysight InfiniiVision& amp; amp; amp;
InfiniiVision-X(它说明了答案)有两种方法可以做到这一点。
首先,您可以使用内置延迟测量。
只要频道不同,这对你很有用。
基本上你想要做的是为每个通道设置所需的阈值。
见下面的第一个截图。
使用板载测量,延迟测量自动选择哪些边沿。
编程时,应首先定义测量。
就像这样::测量:定义阈值,绝对的,2.6,1,0.3,CHAN1上限= 2.6V中东= 1V低= 0.3V对于CH1:测量:定义阈值,绝对的,2,0.5,3,CHAN2上限= 2V
中间= 0.5V下限= 0.3V对于CH2:MEASure:DEFine DELay,3,-1 *注意:如果您的边缘靠近屏幕左侧,则可能无法计算....
所以先做一些测试,当然最后是:测量:DeLay CHANNEL1,CHANNEL2然后回读:MEASure:DELay?
-----------------另一种方法另一种方法是使用标记。
标记时间将与触发器有关。
然后进行TVLAUE测量;
此测量仅可通过编程获得。
此测量值可找到从触发器到您指定的某个事件的时间(即通道,边缘#,边缘方向和电压)。
您将接受此答案,然后从标记位置获取差异。
该测量未用标记注释。
例如:: MEASure:TVALue?
5,3,CHANNEL2测量从ch2的第3个上升沿触发的时间,在5V MEASure:TVALue?
5,-3,CHANNEL2测量从ch2的第3个下降沿触发到5V的时间

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi,

Automatic delay measurement on Keysight InfiniiVision & InfiniiVision-X (which illustrates the answer)

There are two ways to do this.

First, you could use the built in delay measurement.  This will work well for you as long as the channels are different.  Basically what you’d want to do is set the thresholds as needed for each of the channels. See first screenshot below.  Using the on board measurements, the delay measurement auto selects which edges.  When you program it, you should  first define the measurement, however.  Like this:

:MEASure:DEFine THResholds,ABSolute,2.6,1,0.3,CHAN1 <- defines absolute thresholds of:
            Upper = 2.6V
            Middle = 1V <- where the measurements is made
            Lower = 0.3V
            For CH1
:MEASure:DEFine THResholds,ABSolute,2,0.5,.3,CHAN2 <- defines absolute thresholds of:
            Upper = 2V
            Middle = 0.5V <- where the measurements is made
            Lower = 0.3V
            For CH2
:MEASure:DEFine DELay,3,-1 <- defines the edges as the 3rd rising edge on the first channel, and the first falling edge on the second channel 
*NOTE: if you have an edge close to the left side of the screen, it may not count it…. So do some tests first, of course 

And finally:
:Measure: DeLay CHANNEL1,CHANNEL2  <- turns on the delay measurement as per above, so CH1 is the first channel, and CH2 is the second channel. 

Then read back with:
:MEASure:DELay?

-----------------
another method

The other method would be to use the markers.  The marker time will be with respect to the trigger.  Then do a TVLAUE measurement; this measurement is only available through programming.  This measurement find the time from the trigger to some event you specify (i.e. channel, edge #, edge direction, and voltage).  You would take this answer and then take the difference in it from the marker position.  This measurement is not annotated with markers.

For example:
:MEASure:TVALue? 5,3,CHANNEL2

Measures the time from trigger for the 3rd rising edge on ch2, at 5V

MEASure:TVALue? 5,-3,CHANNEL2
Measures the time from trigger for the 3rd falling edge on ch2, at 5V

举报

张雪

2018-10-29 16:19:33
谢谢!
最后我做了这样的:MEASure:DEFine THResholds,PERCent,91,10,9,CHANnel3范围的文档由于某种原因没有列出将通道指定为最终参数的选项。
那是我问题的根源;)

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Thanks! In the end I did this:

:MEASure:DEFine THResholds,PERCent,91,10,9,CHANnel3

The documentation for the scope does for some reason not list the option of specifying the channel as the final argument. That was the root of my problem ;)
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分