测量MXA互调的正常方法是将频谱分析仪设置为窄范围(1 kHz),RBW和VBW设置为自动(RBW和VBW均显示9.1Hz)。
此外,FFT增益将设置为低。
通过此设置,我可以将系统intermod提高到大约110dBc。
我准备一些演示来显示互调性能,所以我将MXA设置为宽跨度,但是我将RBW和VBW保持在9.1Hz我会假设宽幅度和窄RBW我应该得到与窄跨度相同的互调性能。
我在5MHz范围内获得大约90dBc。
在扩展Span时,看起来在接收器路径中禁用了某些IF滤波器。
我认为这不是正确的行为。
如果保持RBW较低并且扩展跨度,则应该看到的唯一损失是长扫描时间,而不是动态的互调范围。
我想知道是否有任何方法可以强制设置与窄间距相同的设置以获得Intermod足够的动态范围?
我运行的unin上的固件是A.13.12问候。
Im3测量5MHz跨度9_1Hz RBW.png75.2 KB

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I see an issue with the intermodulation measurement on MXA Spectrum Analyzer when you expand the span and you keep the RBW and VBW narrow.
Normal way to measure intermodulation on MXA is to set Spectrum Analyzer to narrow span (1 kHz)  with RBW and VBW to Auto (it show 9.1Hz for both RBW & VBW). Also the FFT gain will be set to low. With this setting I can get system intermod to around 110dBc.

I prepare some demo to show intermodulation performance, so I set the MXA to wide Span, however I kept the RBW and VBW at 9.1Hz
I will assume that with wide Span and narrow RBW I should get the same Intermodulation performance as narrow span. I am getting around 90dBc with 5MHz span.
It look like some IF filter is disabled in the receiver path as you expand Span. I think that it is not correct behavior.  
If you keep the RBW low and you expand the span the only penalty you should see is long sweep time, not dynamic range of intermodulation.  

I wonder if there is any way to force the same setting as you have on narrow Span to get sufficient dynamic range for Intermod?

The firmware on the unin that I run is A.13.12

Regards.   
附件

回帖(9)

h1654155275.5614

2018-10-11 16:56:16
我不是MXA专家,但我的桌面上有一个PXA,并试图看看我是否可以复制你的问题。
您在1 kHz量程的情况下测量的是什么?
您具有不同的中心频率,增量标记显示2 MHz,但跨度为1 kHz。
此外,您的相位噪声设置不同,但我不确定这是否会对您的问题产生任何影响。
Afsi

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I'm not an MXA expert but I do have a PXA at my desk and was trying to see if I could replicate your question. 

What are you measuring in the 1 kHz span case?  You have a different Center frequency and the delta marker shows 2 MHz, but the span is 1 kHz.

Also, your phase noise setting is different, though I am not sure if that would have any impact on your question.

Afsi
举报

h1654155275.5614

2018-10-11 17:13:51

随附四个地块,两个与我的PXA,两个与同事的MXA。
他们有帮助吗?
此外,这是MXA服务指南,其中包含框图。
http://literature.cdn.keysight.com/litweb/pdf/N9020-90218.pdf
MXA_5MHz.PNG61.1 KBPXA_1kHz.PNG189.7 KBPXA_5MHz.PNG190.0 KB

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Attached are four plots, two with my PXA and two with a colleague's MXA. Do they help?  Also, this is MXA Service Guide, which has block diagrams. 
http://literature.cdn.keysight.com/litweb/pdf/N9020-90218.pdf

附件

举报

王玉英

2018-10-11 17:30:05
引用: dsgdadsad 发表于 2018-10-11 14:20
随附四个地块,两个与我的PXA,两个与同事的MXA。
他们有帮助吗?
此外,这是MXA服务指南,其中包含框图。

感谢您的努力。
没有RF1&
RF 2适用。
如果没有这两个信号,就没有什么可以破坏接收器的稳定性。
你能得到2个射频发生器和合路器(耦合器)并将这两个信号输入两个频谱分析仪,看看当跨度设置为宽和窄时,9.1Hz RBW是否有任何差异?
我看到的边带是互调产物,所以你需要应用真实信号才能看到它们。
我在我们的实验室PXA中没有看到我们所有的MXA N9020A上的这种行为,但我确实有旧的PSA。
看起来它没有那种行为。
5MHz(可能比MXA扫描时间慢100倍)和1 KHz Span之间几乎没有差别。
RF1&读数
输入-20dB的RF2(内部衰减设置为16dB)显示在-130dBm左右。
我必须做的唯一调整是将默​​认的601点更改为1001点。
我的信念是,MXA可能有一些软件错误,它会强制信号为宽带路径,因此RBW设置为窄带。
此致,米雷克

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Appreciate for the effort.

There is not much telling without the RF1 & RF 2 apply. Without this two signals there is nothing to destabilize the receiver. Can you get some 2 RF generator and combiner (coupler) and feed the two signals into both spectrum analyzer and see if there is any difference when span is set wide and narrow with 9.1Hz RBW?
The sideband I see are intermodulation products so you need to apply real signal to see them.

I see this behavior on all our MXAs N9020A 

I do not have in our lab PXA, however I do have the old PSA. Look like it do not have that behavior. Almost no difference between 5MHz (probably 100 time slower sweep time then on MXA) span and 1 KHz Span. The reading for with RF1 & RF2 at -20dB to input (internal attenuation set to16dB) show around -130dBm. The only adjustment I had to do was to change default 601 point to 1001 points.
My belief is that MXA might have some software bug where it force the signal for the wide band path even so the RBW is set to narrow band. 

Regards,

Mirek
举报

h1654155275.5614

2018-10-11 17:47:29

我给你发了一条私信。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I have sent you a private message.
举报

更多回帖

发帖