当我尝试创建一个面板时,它会给出一个超时错误。
IO Monitor上没有显示任何内容。
Connection Expert可以与设备通信。
我尝试卸载并重新安装VEE,并出现同样的问题。
我尝试过直接IO,但仍然没有。
有任何想法吗?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I am in the process of updating our test benches to new DAQ, GPIB, and VEE 9.32. I have everything installed, but VEE throws errors when trying to communicate to any instrument on the GPIB. When I try to create a panel it gives a timeout error. Nothing shows up on the IO Monitor. The Connection Expert is able to communicate with the equipment.

I have tried uninstall and reinstalling VEE and the same problem occurs. I have tried direct IO and still nothing.
Any ideas?  

回帖(6)

刘御

2018-10-10 17:59:06
您从哪个版本的VEE升级?
要使旧程序正常工作,可能必须选中“文件”>“默认首选项”下的“启用Pre 8.0旧版I / O”框。
-法案

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

What version of VEE are you upgrading from?

To get your older programs to work you might have to check the "Enable Pre 8.0 Legacy I/O" box under File > Default Preferences.

-Bill
举报

刘璐

2018-10-10 18:09:46
引用: derek88 发表于 2018-10-10 19:17
您从哪个版本的VEE升级?
要使旧程序正常工作,可能必须选中“文件”>“默认首选项”下的“启用Pre 8.0旧版I / O”框。
-法案

我让乐器说话了。
我必须启用旧版驱动程序。
现在,如果我可以完全控制DAQ卡,我正在升级到。
PCIE-6323。
发送大于32767的数字时我收到错误但我正在使用WriteDigitalU32函数。
说无法转换为Int16 ??

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I got the instruments talking. I had to enable legacy drivers. Now if I can get full control of the DAQ card I'm upgrading to. PCIE-6323. I get an error when send a number bigger than 32767 yet I'm using the WriteDigitalU32 function. Saying unable to convert to Int16??
举报

顾天天

2018-10-10 18:27:30
引用: 60user188 发表于 2018-10-10 19:28
我让乐器说话了。
我必须启用旧版驱动程序。
现在,如果我可以完全控制DAQ卡,我正在升级到。

嗯,很棘手。
在VEE中有一个函数asUInt16,我用它转换为.NET类型而不是UInt32。
我会查找.NET方法System.Convert(你需要在VEE中使用Device - > Add .NET Assembly References ...菜单添加mscor才能访问该方法)。
让我们知道你是如何继续这样做的。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hmm, tricky.  There is a function asUInt16 in VEE, which I've used to convert to .NET types but not a UInt32.  I would look up the .NET method System.Convert ( you need to add the mscor using Device -> Add .NET Assembly References... menu in VEE to be able to access the method ).  Let us know how you get on with that.
举报

刘璐

2018-10-10 18:32:39
引用: bgvywerq 发表于 2018-10-10 19:46
嗯,很棘手。
在VEE中有一个函数asUInt16,我用它转换为.NET类型而不是UInt32。
我会查找.NET方法System.Convert(你需要在VEE中使用Device - > Add .NET Assembly References ...菜单添加mscor才能访问该方法)。

解决了这个问题。
一些输入如何设置为Int16。
改为任何,现在它有点工作。
有没有人尝试与NI DAQ卡上的某个端口进行通信?
我已经尝试了所有的东西,但仍然想要与整个端***谈,即使我已经指定了一个范围。
谢谢,

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Have that issue fixed. Some how the input was set to Int16. Changed to any and now it is somewhat working. Has anyone tried communicating to a section of a port on a NI DAQ card? I have tried everything and still acts like it want to talk to the entire port even thought I have specified a range.

Thanks,
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分