英伟达
直播中

阮薇

7年用户 213经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

Gpumodeswitch用于Hyper-V 2016上GPU的Passthrough(DDA)

我有一个Nvidia Tesla M60 GPU,我在Windows 7上使用Microsoft远程桌面客户端软件进行连接,这将是它的显示驱动程序(非VDI)。
我将通过RDSH使用VLC视频播放器和远程桌面在Microsoft RDS服务器上播放视频。
问题#1)我是否需要将GPU切换到“图形模式”,还是将其置于“计算模式”以便在VLC视频播放器上播放视频?
我认为显示会更有意义,这是正确的吗?
问题#2)我使用Quadro虚拟数据中心工作站而不是特斯拉(这对我想做的事情会更好还是更糟?)
问题#3)使用Microsoft RDSH的双显示器台式机的全屏视频会出现兼容性或性能问题吗?
问题#4)是否有任何优化对于播放可与VLC一起使用的视频非常有用,因为看起来RDSH总体上很慢(至少在我的Windows 7 RDS客户端软件上)。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I have an Nvidia Tesla M60 GPU and I am using Microsoft Remote Desktop Client software on Windows 7 to connect and this would be the display driver for that (Non VDI).

I am going to be playing video on the Microsoft RDS Server using VLC video player and remote desktop via RDSH.

Question #1) Do I need to switch my GPU over to "Graphics Mode" or is it better to have it in "Compute Mode" for playing video on VLC video player?

I would think display would make more sense, is this correct?

Question #2) I am using the Quadro Virtual Datacenter Workstation instead of Tesla (would this work better    or worse for what I am trying to do?)

Question #3) Would there be either compatibility or performance problems with full screen video with dual monitor desktops using Microsoft RDSH?

Question #4) Is there any optimizations that are useful for playing video that would work along with VLC as it seems like RDSH is kind of slow overall (at least on my Windows 7 RDS Client software).

回帖(9)

程春华

2018-10-10 17:15:50
嗨蒂姆,
用不同的线程提出不同的问题是没有意义的。
Q1->图形模式
Q2->已经回答了。
对于VDI,如果没有QvDWS,这将是一个问题,但对于RDSH,这是可以的。
Q3->取决于几个因素。
视频播放总是需要CPU,因此它取决于主机上运行的会话计数和可用资源。
一般来说,全屏视频播放并不是什么大问题。
Q4->重要的是在视频播放器中启用硬件解码,尤其是对于使用H264的视频。
如果我们谈论Youtube视频,您应该确保您的浏览器使用H264ify插件在硬件中解码,这在性能和播放方面产生巨大差异。
问候
西蒙

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi Tim,

It makes no sense to ask different questions with different threads.
Q1->Graphics Mode
Q2->Already answered. For VDI this would be an issue without QvDWS but for RDSH this is OK.
Q3->Depends on several factors. Video Playback always needs also CPU so it depends on the session count running on the host and available resources. In general fullscreen video playback is not a big deal.
Q4->Important do enable hardware decode in the video player especially for videos that use H264. If we talk about Youtube videos you should make sure that your browser uses H264ify plugin to decode in hardware which makes a huge difference in performance and playback.

Regards

Simon
举报

张霞

2018-10-10 17:34:20
None
以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

When I tried to use the gpumodeswitch.exe command line utility it does these things on the HOST of the machine....

gpumodeswitch.exe --listgpumodes (will crash)
gpumodeswitch.exe --gpumode graphics (will give this error message below)

ERROR: Unable to setup NVFLASH driver (0x00000020)
Detailed :The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

I know that you said in the other thread that my GPU is new and it's already in graphics mode, but I am just checking to see if there is something wrong with my card.

I have shutdown the VM's and rebooted the host and I am still getting these messages.
举报

曹昆

2018-10-10 17:41:37
蒂姆
你需要先卸载vGPU管理器。
如果您的电路板处于图形模式,请简单地检查lspci。
这样更容易......
lspci -n |
grep 10de(应该有类300)
问候
西蒙

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Tim,

you would need to uninstall vGPU manager first. Please simply check with lspci if your board is in Graphics mode. This is way easier...
lspci -n | grep 10de (should have class type 300)

Regards

Simon
举报

李广汇

2018-10-10 17:55:15
我没有使用linux而且我无法访问grep。
有没有办法在Windows中使用才能找到答案?
另外,当我全屏播放视频时,我的速度有些慢。
我知道GPU正在运行,因为我正在运行GPU分析器,我发现它使用5-10%的GPU来渲染DIVX 1080P视频,但如果我全屏显示,有时会有一些暂停。
如果我在一个窗口中这样做,它工作正常。
知道为什么会这样吗?
此外,也许我需要使用另一个播放器而不是VLC(打开硬件加速)。
也许k-lite Codec Pack PLUS附带的播放器会更好吗?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I'm not using linux and I don't have access to grep.  Is there a way that I can use in Windows to find out?

Also, I am having some slowness when I play videos in full screen.  I know that the GPU is working because I am running a GPU profiler and I see that it's using 5-10 percent of the GPU to render a DIVX 1080P video, but if I do it full screen there are some pauses sometimes.  If I do it in a window, it works fine.

Any idea why this would be?

Also, maybe I need to use another player instead of VLC (with hardware acceleration turned on).  Would maybe the k-lite Codec Pack PLUS the player that comes with it be better?
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分