不幸的是,我没有这个更改表,也无法在任何地方找到它。
有没有人碰巧有这个变更表或者可以告诉我如何生成适当的衰减器和平坦度校准?
希望输入正确的校准数据可以正确检测校准信号。
我已将其连接到示波器,因此生成了校准信号。
谢谢!
亚当

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I have an 8590A and it didn't have the calibration numbers in for the 20-db attenuator flatness or the flatness calibration data.  I manually entered this with just zeros to get the acquisition to display properly.  However now I am not able to perform calibration as it reports no calibration signal.   

Looking through the manual downloaded from Artekmedia under "Generating New Calibration Data" that "This section of this chapter is supplied in the accompanying change sheet."  Unfortunately I don't have this change sheet nor am I able to find it anywhere.  By any chance does anyone happen to have this change sheet or could tell me how to generate the proper attenuator and flatness calibrations?   

Hopefully entering proper calibration data would allow it to properly detect the calibration signal.  I have connected it to my oscilloscope so there is a calibration signal being generated.

Thanks!

Adam  

回帖(1)

李小红

2018-9-12 15:48:41
嗨亚当,先来几个问题。
你有支持者吗?
上电后,您是否在屏幕的最左侧看到了吸气?
在改变因素之前,屏幕上是否显示300 MHz的校准信号?
您是否使用特殊代码输入新值?
只需输入20 dB误差因子。
如果Cal sig,分析仪将自行校正实际值。
有空!
这可以在显示屏上看到4 4 CAL(更多)软键DISPLAY CAL DATA例如。
Artek支持人。
第4-18页。
当未显示校准300MHz时,第一个混频器不工作的可能性,两个二极管都有缺陷。
亚当我会帮助你走上正轨!
73 Ary pa0alv

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi Adam,
First a couple of questions. 
Do you have the support man ?
Did you see aspike on the most left side of the screen after power up ?
Was/is the cal signal of 300 MHz on the screen seen before altering the factors?
Did you use the specialcodes for entering new value ?
Only the 20 dB error factor need to be entered. The analyser will correct the actual value by itself, if the Cal sig. is available !
This is seen on the display p 4-17 CAL (MORE) soft key DISPLAY CAL DATA eg. Artek Support man. page 4-18 .

When the cal sig 300MHz is not displayed the possibility excist the first mixer is not working,  both diodes are defect.

Adam I'll help you on track!
Ary
pa0alv
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分