直播中

张磊

7年用户 520经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

CY8CKIT-50 PSOC5开发套件驱动程序不工作在Windows u***uart 10

你好。
我在Windows 7上使用CY8CITK-50 PSOC5开发工具包,它运行良好。
笔记本电脑最近从Windows 7升级到Windows 10。下面的UBBART驱动程序不适用于Windows 10。当我安装驱动程序时(文件:UBUARTARJ.CDC.INF),
它示出了以下错误:需要数字签名信息。有人有同样的问题吗?请帮忙。谢谢您。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
                                            Hi.
I'm using CY8CKIT-50 PSOC5 development Kit on windows 7 for several years and it works fine.

Laptop upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 recently. and the USBUART driver below is not working for windows 10. when I install the driver (file: USBUART_CDC.inf),

it shows the error below: need digital signature information. does anyone have the same issue? Please help. thank you.

回帖(11)

徐小婷

2018-8-30 16:07:51
你好,
这些驱动程序文件已签署-
http://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/microsoft-certified-u***-uart-driver
结合USB串口设备的微软®CDC驱动–kba91366

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
                                            Hello,

These Driver files are signed-
http://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/microsoft-certified-u***-uart-driver
Binding a USB-Serial Device to a Microsoft® CDC Driver – KBA91366
举报

张磊

2018-8-30 16:25:22
引用: muuwfwr 发表于 2018-8-30 14:26
你好,
这些驱动程序文件已签署-

你好,
谢谢你的回复。
但这不管用。当我安装了CyWINCDC.INF,我从你提到的链接下载,Windows找不到驱动程序。
当我安装我自己的驱动程序是从项目自动生成的,它需要在Windows 10的签名。我还尝试下载最新的PSoC创建者4.2并更新所有组件并重新合成,重新编译以生成UsBuTARTH.CDC.IF。但问题仍然存在。
期待您的回复。先谢谢你。
春燕

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
                                            Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

but this doesn't work. when I install CyWinCDC.inf which I downloaded from the link you mentioned, windows can't find the driver.

when I install my own driver that is auto generated from project, it need the signature on windows 10.. I also tried to download latest psoc creator 4.2 and update all the component and re-synthesis, re-compile again to generate USBUART_CDC.inf. but the issue is still there.

looking forward to your reply. thank you in advance.

Chunyan
举报

徐小婷

2018-8-30 16:31:16
引用: huzp_123 发表于 2018-8-30 14:43
你好,
谢谢你的回复。
但这不管用。当我安装了CyWINCDC.INF,我从你提到的链接下载,Windows找不到驱动程序。

你好,
你试过在第二链接上运行.exe,安装UBUART认证驱动程序吗?

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
                                            Hello,

Have you tried running the .exe available at the 2nd link to install the USBUART certified driver
举报

张磊

2018-8-30 16:37:41
引用: muuwfwr 发表于 2018-8-30 14:49
你好,
你试过在第二链接上运行.exe,安装UBUART认证驱动程序吗?

对。
已安装的CyPress驱动程序安装程序。
但问题依然存在。谢谢您。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
                                            Yes.
installed CypressDriverInstaller_1.exe.
but issue still exist. thank you.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分