直播中

周梦斌

7年用户 156经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

石英晶体阻抗测量哪种方法好?

大家好,我正在研究一些金(或铂)电镀石英晶体的阻抗行为,其频率范围为5到10 MHz。
在过去,我为此目的使用了旧的HP 4192A,但数据采集非常复杂,每次扫描的采集时间对我来说太低了。
因此,我最近购买了E5061B网络分析仪,其中包括以下选项(硬盘除外):a)E5061B-3L5 LF-RF网络分析仪,带有直流偏置源,-1E5高稳定时基和-005阻抗分析。
直到现在我正在使用增益相位系列来测量这个DUT的阻抗,但我不确定是最好的方法。
确实,还有其他像S1系列通过或反射以及分流通过的那些?
有人可以为我的DUT推荐最好的方法吗?
非常感谢提前。
安东尼奥

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi all,
i'm currently studying the impedance behavior of some gold (or platinum) plated quartz crystals which frequency ranges from 5 to 10 MHz.
In the past i used for this purpose an old HP 4192A but data acquisition was a lot complicated and the acquisition time for each scan was too low for my purposes.

Accordingly, I have recently purchased an E5061B Network Analyzer with the following option (apart the hard disk): a) E5061B-3L5 LF-RF network analyzer with DC bias source, -1E5 high stability timebase and -005 impedance analysis.

Till now i'm using the gain-phase serie-thru approach to measure the impedance of this DUT but i'm unsure is the best approach.
Indeed, there are other like the S1 series series-thru or reflection as well as the shunt-thru ones?

Can someone recommend the best approach for my DUT?

Thank so much in advance.

Antonio  

回帖(1)

陈炜

2019-7-22 10:36:25
如果你想测量高达| Z |
在谐振器的反谐振频率Fa的范围内,串联方法是最好的方法,因为它覆盖了更高的| Z |
范围比反射和分流通过方法。
由于您的谐振器小于10 MHz,您可以使用增益相位测试端口(最高30 MHz),这更便于连接4端子对(4 BNC)阻抗测试夹具,而不是S参数测试
港口。
让我总结一下制作更好的晶体测量的技巧: - 为了精确测量晶体阻抗CI(= | Z |在串联谐振零相位点Fr),需要在Fr周围有足够的测量点(足够的频率分辨率)。
扫描速度arnoud Fr(+/- 45度区域)也不应该非常快。
通常建议将测量范围设置为仅覆盖Fr区域的窄范围(不包括Fa区域),并将IFBW设置为100 Hz的窄值(以降低测量速度)。
- 另一方面,为了执行包括C0的4元件等效电路分析,应该以更宽的跨度执行测量,包括串联谐振Fr和反谐振Fa区域,因为C0是从Fa周围的测量数据中提取的。
- 如果使用带引线的50欧姆电阻器来执行4TP夹具上的开路/短路/负载阻抗校准,请选择“引线50欧姆”的校准套件,其定义包括含铅50欧姆电阻器的近似残余电感值。
- 晶体谐振器通常具有交流电压电平依赖性,您可能想知道施加到DUT的电压。
在增益相位串联方法中,与DUT串联的总阻抗为100欧姆(源输出-Z:50欧姆+接收器T输入-Z:50欧姆)。
当按下电源软键时指示的源功率电平Vsrc(** mV @ 50ohm)表示当源端口终止时,50欧姆终端上的交流电压。
因此开路电压为2 * Vsrc,您可以计算施加到CI的电压为Vci =(Vsrc * 2)* CI /(CI + 100)。
以下研讨会资料(第30页)显示了使用E5061B的crsytal谐振器测量示例(在此示例中,不是增益相位串联方法,而是反射方法):http://cp.literature.agilent.com/
litweb / pdf / 5991-0213EN.pdf致敬,Yasuhiro Mori /安捷伦科技公司

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

If you wants to measure up to high |Z| range around the resonator's anti-resonant frequency Fa, the series-thru method is the best approach because it covers higher |Z| range than reflection and shunt-thru method. As your resonator is less than 10 MHz, you can use the gain-phase test port (up to 30 MHz) which is more comvenient for connecting the 4-terminal-pair (4 BNC) impedance test fixtures, rather than S-parameter test port. 

Let me summerize tips for making better crystal measurements:

- To accurately measure the crystal impedance CI (= |Z| at the series resonant zero-phase point Fr ), it is necessary to have sufficient measurement points (sufficient freq resolution) around Fr and also the sweep speed arnoud Fr (+/-45 degree area) should not be very fast. Generally it is recommend to set the measurement span to a narrow range just covering the Fr area (without including the Fa area) and to set the IFBW to a narrow value like 100 Hz (to slow down the measurment speed).  

- On the other hand, to perform the 4-element equivalent circuit analysis including C0, the measurement should be performed with a wider span including both series-resonant Fr and anti-resonant Fa areas because C0 is extracted from the measured data around Fa. 

- If you use the leaded 50 ohm resistor to perform the open/short/load impedance cal on the 4TP fixture, selet the cal kit "leaded 50 ohm" whose definition includes an approximate residual inductance value of the leaded 50 ohm resistor.

- Crystal resonators generally have AC voltage level dependency, and you may want to know the voltage applied to the DUT.
In the gain-phase series-thru method, total impedance existing in series with the DUT is 100 ohm (source output-Z: 50 ohm + receiver T input-Z: 50 ohm). The source power level Vsrc (** mV @50ohm) indicated when pressing the power softkey means the AC voltage across the 50 ohm termination when the source port is terminated with it. So the open voltage is 2*Vsrc, and you can calculate the voltage applied to CI as Vci = (Vsrc*2)*CI/(CI+100).

The following seminar material (page-30) shows a crsytal resonator measurement example using the E5061B (in this example, not the gain-phase series-thru method but the reflection method): 
http://cp.literature.agilent.com/litweb/pdf/5991-0213EN.pdf

Best regards,
Yasuhiro Mori / Agilent Technologies
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分