是德科技
直播中

区沛仪

7年用户 189经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

在固件更新实用程序类型2中加载Agt34972A_rev_1_13.upd时出错

我有一个运行1.12固件的34972A,并决定更新固件,因为有更新的固件,下载了存档并运行了更新实用程序的附带设置。当我尝试在固件更新实用程序类型2中加载Agt34972A_rev_1_13.upd时,我得到了这个
消息,我已尝试多次下载,但我总是得到错误。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I have a 34972A running 1.12 firmware and decided to update the firmware since there's a newer one, downloaded the archive and ran the included setup for the update utility.
When I try to load Agt34972A_rev_1_13.upd in Firmware Update Utility Type 2, I get this message,
I have tried downloading it multiple times but I always get that error.   
附件

回帖(5)

郝汉

2019-7-19 12:45:15
安装type2实用程序后,Program Files / Agilent文件夹中将有两个版本的更新实用程序。
确保您正在运行,第二个位于文件夹“Program Files / Agilent / Firmware Update Utility Type 2”文件夹FirmwareUpdateUtilityType2.exe中。
较旧的更新实用程序在固件文件中需要.xs文件扩展名。
如果不是这样,下载过程中可能会出现损坏的内容。
尝试再次下载并保存zip文件。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

After the type2 utility is installed you will have two versions of the update utility in the Program Files/Agilent folder.   Be sure that you are running, the second one that is in the folder "Program Files/Agilent/Firmware Update Utility Type 2" folder, FirmwareUpdateUtilityType2.exe.  The older update utility required a .xs file extension in the firmware file.  If that's not it, something might have gotten corrupted during the download.   Try downloading and saving the zip file again.
举报

郝汉

2019-7-19 13:02:42
我们有一个谜!
我下载并保存了两次zip文件。
我将文件解压缩到TEMP目录,运行setup.exe然后转到开始>所有程序> Agilent>固件更新实用程序类型2并运行FirmwareUpdateUtilityType2.exe并且它没有任何问题地加载新固件。
我已经使用IE8和IE9进行下载。
你看到34972A显示器显示它正在写文件吗?
听起来你的34972A可能有EEPROM问题,需要送去修理,虽然我以前从未见过这个。
所有这些更新确实解决了时间戳的问题,在几个小时后,时间戳变得不稳定并且间歇性地倒退。
如果你想在一段时间内使用它,那么在Excel中修复数据非常容易。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

We have a mystery!  I downloaded and saved the zip file twice.   I extracted the files to a TEMP directory, ran setup.exe and then went to Start > All Programs > Agilent > Firmware Update Utility Type 2 and ran FirmwareUpdateUtilityType2.exe and it loaded the new firmware without any problems.   I have used both IE8 and IE9 for the download.   Do you see the 34972A display showing that it is writing the file?  It sounds like your 34972A may have an EEPROM problem and needs to be sent in for repair, although I have never seen this before.  

All this update does is fix a problem with the timestamp whereby after several hours the timestamp got erratic and went backwards intermittently.  It's pretty easy to fix the data in Excel, if you want to live with it for a while.
举报

郝汉

2019-7-19 13:38:18
MD5是一样的。
也许它的实用工具是腐败的。
发送电子邮件至support_spd@agilent.com我将把zip文件放在ftp网站上,你可以获得它。
我只是在安捷伦防火墙内部进行了下载,所以也许这样就搞砸了。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

The MD5 is the same.   Maybe the utility itslef is corrupt.  Send me an email to support_spd@agilent.com and I'll put the zip file on an ftp site where you can get it.   I've only done the download inside the Agilent firewall, so maybe that's mucking it up.
举报

区沛仪

2019-7-19 13:57:26
解决了。
发现问题.......我在实验室的另一台计算机上尝试了这个,在我家里他们都显示错误。所以我想,所有3台计算机之间有什么共同点...时间和日期设置......
我只是将数字格式切换到美国设置,你知道什么......没有更多的错误。
他们曾经被设置为芬兰语格式。因此,实用程序没有损坏,它是错误的。
一些解析功能搞乱了文化信息。我应该早点尝试一下,我在一个插件中遇到了这个确切的问题,我参与了一个图像编辑器。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Solved. Found the problem....... I tried this on another computer in the lab, at my home and they both displayed the error.
So I thought, what's common between all 3 computers... Time and date settings...

I just switched the number formats to US settings and what do you know... no more error. They used to be set to Finnish formats.
So the utility isn't corrupt, it's buggy. Some parsing function is messing up the culture info.
I should've tried it sooner, I had this exact problem in a plugin for an image editor I was involved in.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分